Are brown nipples ugly? My boyfriend broke up with me and said it was because my nipples aren't pink...

Are brown nipples ugly? My boyfriend broke up with me and said it was because my nipples aren't pink. Are all men like this?

Attached: 463836383.jpg (1080x898, 167K)

Depends on your race. If you're brown/black, brown nipples are pretty normal. Brown nipples on white skin, however, looks disgusting.

Girls break up with guys because not getting wet enough in bed. 99.9% of girls are like this. In your situation however, that isn't the case. Woman up.

No, your ex is just picky. I don't care what kind of nipples the girl in that pic has, I'd fuck her til I was jizzing dust.

he was just using it as an excuse

No they aren't and no we aren't. Your BF's a retarded fucking moron and a man child and you should be happy you're not together anymore

your ex sounds like a dipshit or he is hiding his actual reason for some reason.

I literally do not care desu

You could be white, yellow, black, brown, spotted, fat, hairy, disabled, mentally ill etc. and I still wouldn't care as long as you're biologically female.

My standards are so goddamn low that I could say I don't have any and still every woman on this forsaken earth doesn't even acknowledge my existence. It's like I'm completely invisible to all of you. Fuck you and your kind, always lustig over chad

Attached: 88d.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

Oh fuck up, hypocrite. Damn.

it would be cool if some women had nonstandard colored nipples like blue, green or neon

Depends more on the shade in comparison to the rest of your skin. I like very specific nipples, like this, don't care if they're brown or pink, so long as they aren't too dark and the color range is the same.

Attached: 03553.jpg (407x600, 43K)

I will shit down your throat orbiter.

Your boyfriend is a chad and was just looking for an excuse to dump you because sex with you got boring

so low contrast good, high contrast bad? what about brown skin with light pink nipples?

Between the body and the nipple, low constrast is good, yes. Throughout the nipple, though, I like there to be a contrast, like in the ick provided.
And that really depends on how brown were are talking. As a sort of tan tone, it might look fine, but dark skin? No, I can't imagine that looking okay.

I'd also add that the areola to breast size ratio is very important and preferences differ quite a bit from man to man. I tend towards larger ones, but I know guys that only like mosquito bites.

her nipples are still pink though

no. brown nipples beat pink nipples by a mile

That was just an example or the colouration pattern and size I like.
Also, I would say they are a very light brown, not a pink.

Yeah brown nipples are obviously fine you're a brown girl, I don't think it's possible for it to be any other way. But brown nipples on a white girl is pretty weird looking.

Are you asian? They tend to have this contrast.

I don't like it either.