Whats the fastest way to move to Japan? T. Europoor

whats the fastest way to move to Japan? T. Europoor

Attached: 1538907262155.png (1070x1061, 1.13M)

>buy airplane ticket to japan
>fly to japan as a tourist
>stay there ilegally

by an airplane
(really? thats all?)

if you dont understand at least some of the language
1. you'll be lonely and hate it
2. you'll be a wageslave and be doing nothing but work and be lonely and hate it
3. you'll never be considered for residency

Yep. Don't go to japan though. Go to Mauritius or Tahiti.

Speaking for other people's lives are we? Why aren't you a billionare?

you're just gonna be a stupid white piggu who works himself to death
japan is wagecuck capital of the world

Everything he said is correct, and you're retarded.

Can't get appartment without a job, and you can't get a job if you have no appartement. Those are the rules. The work-around is to move into a shared housing. You get very few m2 for your money no matter how well you do.

I can speak lower intermediate japanese. So give me some actual advice, cuz I NEED TO go there

Attached: dang.gif (500x282, 981K)

Shut the fuck up retard. He's right and you know it.

>So give me some actual advice
>buy ticket
>fly to japan
>stay there
It's that easy.

You're seething loooolll.

except that I cant get an apartment, I can't get this or that and when Im busted I cant get back in. At least give me some yakuza connections or something, just don't leave me under the sun with nothing

>cuz I NEED TO go there

why

I have massive anime delusions and I need to go there to fulfill them

Attached: 1538769075891.jpg (694x474, 86K)

Complimentary lolis and nekos

Yakuzas are family organised. If you're not related you gey.

What a pitiful attempt at damage control desu.

It's probably cheaper to get to Japan from Europe, from the US you gotta pay 1200 dollars to get there.
Just work 5 weeks at a minimum wage part time and you're there.

Just be rich dude, you can buy a business visa with like a 500,000 investment into a japanese business or company or something that lets you stay there indefinitely

It's literally that easy. I already have a job and a crummy apartment. Heading to the Saikyou line now.

Attached: 9008DB9E-CD05-4A21-9541-76385A40558C.jpg (1920x1440, 587K)

Why is everyone there Asian?

Can you elaborate on this a wee bit more? What's the deal with those countries?

IMO the best strategy is this.

Get job in home country, work for at least six months. Save a bit of cash but don't stress because here's where it gets bigbrain.

Divide your wage payment evenly into six different banks. Make sure you have zero debt. Get a credit card from each bank and use them weekly to pay for shit.

After six months you have a decent amount of money in each account and proof of regular payments from an employer. Make sure the credit cards are paid off.

Now ask the bank to increase your credit limit on the credit cards. Then also apply for personal loans. How much you can apply for really depends on how much you've been earning, but even if you are a low tier wage cuck you could probably get at least 10k personal loan from each bank.

Take the 60k from personal loans PLUS cash advance each of the credit cards until they are maxxed out. You should have 80-90k. Put it all into ONE of the bank accounts.

Immediately move to japan and enrol in cheap language school to get resident card ASAP. Once you have a bank, transfer all of the money into your nihon bank account.

Withdraw ALL of the money as cash in Nihon. Put half into a safe in your apt and half into bitcoin. That way if some yakuza or prostitue robs you, you won't loose 100% of your cash reserves.

Now you can just declare yourself bankrupt in your home country. Banks can't take your money since it's all in cash in glorious nippon.

You could live at least a few years as a student in nihon with that amount of cash. You could also get a parttime job teaching english to help top up your funds or join the yakuza and collect debts from other gaijins.

It's easier than you think. How else do you think people get ahead? They just go out and take it.

So what are you waiting for?

Ganbatte!

>in Navy
>stationed in Japan
>leave back to the states next week
I don't want to go back
Ever

Attached: long.jpg (640x853, 41K)

bruh
Come on now.

Just commit a crime like shoplifting, thats at least a month in japanese jail guaranteed.

I'm not too fond of fish heads and rice

I sincerely don't get it. I thought the world was getting increasingly globalized? Where are the Syrian refugees and Jamaican lions?

Attached: Londonistan.webm (480x270, 1.92M)

forget about permanent residency unless you work as a highly skilled professional. you will never pass the vetting.

on the other hand, depending from where you're from, it's fairly easy to get a holiday working visa for roughly 6 months. just do that and you'll be fulfilled.

living in japan is overrated btw.

are you joking? add me, I want a shady friend from Japan, my discord is Titus#1210

Attached: demegawa.jpg (1560x1002, 90K)

Well, if you go to roppongi it's gaijin central there. Lots of nigerians and other africans, but also lots of Euros for whatever reason. Also lots of chinamen too. This one is from akiba.

Attached: 7C80B726-51D8-4352-BFC9-4DD181F24AF0.jpg (1920x1440, 978K)

this, I practically want to LIVE in Akiba.
My country sadly has no working holiday visa available. I'm starting to feel anxious

Attached: 1530014639111.png (409x323, 80K)

>I practically want to LIVE in Akiba.
Akiba is fun to visit, but I wouldn't live there. It's fun going to places I've seen in anime and comparing them though.

Attached: 1B1C5B88-EFAE-450A-904F-E66D992D9C41.jpg (1920x1440, 858K)

you wouldn't but I would. I've been to Japan 6 times separately, Comiket and all that. I need to find a way to stay there for a longer period of time, cuz I'm tired of going back and forth, it's expensive and going back sucks always

Attached: 1532448906613.gif (480x270, 925K)

Just do what I did then.

excuse me, could you repeat what that is. I lost track of the posts

Attached: cooler.gif (200x200, 306K)

To move to Japan permanently is impossible if you don't have the required work specifications/ the will to wait 10 years to apply for residency/fluent in Japanese?
Just get a working holiday visa and teach English or work as a ski instructor.

marry a cute jap girl for a green card. or else you need to have jap heritage i think

just like i said there is no working holiday visa available in my country

Attached: 1511461788664.png (640x360, 176K)

I think Japan and Japanese people are fantastic. I just wish there was a country as neat as Japan, but with an even mix of asians, whites, and latinas.

>with an even mix of asians, whites, and latinas.
You can't have the cake and eat it too, user.

then it wouldn't be Japan anymore. However if you're looking for neat look no further than Italy

Attached: 1555418377620.jpg (1200x437, 498K)

Spend time building up marketable skills in your own country and work your ass if in a job that requires you to travel around the world. The most important thing you can do, above all else, is talk to people and showcase your own competency. If you learn to network you can get a job doing just about anything, just about anywhere.

I went form being in the trades, to being a foreign correspondent, to working as an independent contractor doing marketing and tech advisory. I moved to Busan originally for the correspondent job but transitioned into consulting while I was there. Japland was also within my sphere for the correspondent work, so I ended up making in roads there that ultimately helped me to land a place just outside of Osaka to live.
All of that because I learned to network.

Yeah, plus the work culture of "Do your bosses job or dishonor" is a big problem too

>Neat
>having latins around
user...

why Japan, they work like 60 fucking hours per week

Attached: ManMilkIsBestMilk.png (636x976, 187K)