8833 sunset blvd west hollywood CA

This one building is responsible for all the ills of modern relationships. What do you think shouls be done with this building?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-081620_Maps.jpg (720x1280, 377K)

Not your personal army, but I like where this is going.

Is this the beginning of another beta uprising massacre?

>What do you think shouls be done with this building?
Absolutely nothing, mr federal agent.

Does the FBI have its own app for chatting?

Post FBI chats plz.

lol a friend of mine works there
says its pretty fun but he's never used the app

Attached: tinderml.png (702x202, 11K)

Lol OP tryna get locked up

>glow intensifies

Attached: glow.jpg (327x346, 62K)

I didnt make a threat i just posted the address and showed that this building is responsible for all the ills of modern society.

>for all the ills of modern relationships.
I don't think you've been paying attention at all.

Maybe you should worry about the hook noses sent here by Our Greatest Ally

Tinder is a voluntary use platform
There's a bigger social issue of people ever wanting to use it in the first place
It's a symptom not a cause

will you put down every dating app retard

it's over

Nice try, FBI! You won't fry this guy. Your thread is dry and you know why, no need to cry, just say goodbye

I dont think Ive ever seen a thread glowing this hard before

I'm satisfied with tinder. They make it possible for me to have casual sex when I rarely leave my home. I can get passed/rejected by a thousand women in an hour or two while I'm jacking off in the bath

Having meaningless sex with random sociopath whores who dont care if you live or die makes you even more lonely. I am utterly disgusted by people who perpetuate this cycle.

Attached: 1566392226632.jpg (633x360, 56K)

THIS SITE IS A PARODY SITE AND EVERYTHING I'VE SAID ON THIS PARODY SITE IS PARODY

even chad gets divorced at 40, marriage is an obsolete concept

>marriage is an obsolete concept
T.divorce lawyer who earns big bucks ruining lives

Everyone posting in this thread is on a watchlist now

Fill the HVAC system with nerve gas.

are you lonely user? are you spending at least 20-30 hours every week meeting new women? or do you spend a lot of time talking about whores and tinder instead?

Destroy all of tinder's assests, hack, demolish. Idfc, let's make it happen.

>all ills of modern relationships
>50 million active users
Hey OP. I didn't know you have the dumbest brain in human existence. Thanks for your blog.

More users doesn't mean that's a good thing dumbass.

The RIGHT PERSON will get it done. But in the meantime fuck off FBI.

Go in and spread the word of Jesus Christ our savior.

Attached: 1540220324249m.jpg (1024x498, 64K)

Listen you dumb zoomers, before tinder there were other dating apps, and even before that you could still not get a date.

Posting in epic cia entrapment thread.
Show my post in the news please.

Attached: 1513484963646.jpg (338x504, 17K)

>casual sex
disgusting

Nothing. Leave it be. The ills to society we bring upon ourselves, the platform is not to blame in that regard.

That day that girl shot up the YouTube offices, I accidentally forgot to conceal my power level and when it came on the news I read the chyron and started to applaud. Everyone else in the room was horrified.

So, public service announcement: if and when OP manages to incite someone to attack the Tinder headquarters, DO NOT APPLAUD when you hear about it later. Do not post in OP's future thread to congratulate him. Do not read OP's manifesto and tell him how smart he is. Do not encourage OP in any way.