Give me an anime to watch r9k. i like berserk, kaiba, higurashi, tokyo ghoul, perfect blue, millennium actress...

give me an anime to watch r9k. i like berserk, kaiba, higurashi, tokyo ghoul, perfect blue, millennium actress, princess mononoke, and spirited away.
i'd like an anime with darker themes that I can binge watch today.

Attached: 6ZEDVm0.gif (540x320, 1.49M)

Death Parade
You're welcome OP

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-14-40-53-265_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Give King of the Hill a try.

Attached: eTagISW.jpg (600x386, 78K)

Hunter x Hunter 2011
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Hunter x Hunter 2011

Attached: 1520297447006.jpg (320x320, 21K)

GYO: Tokyo Fish Attack
Gilgamesh

You couldn't have a more basic taste if you tried. Even boku no pico academia faggots aren't as basic.

dragon ball z pretty good. havent seen any other anime

Mouryou no Hako
Underrated psychological thriller, 13 episodes. I never see anyone knowing about it.

Attached: owbaq3AOZu1qzqnxx.gif (400x224, 1.68M)

Goblin Slayer is basic as fuck but it's got some action and violence if that's your thing.

Attached: dcro9pw-bd0dfe0c-60bf-4bcb-957e-27ed6a7ae3dd.jpg (881x1286, 429K)

Just watched princess Mononoke myself, excellent movie, you have good taste. I say Cowboy Bebop is a good option, it's decently "mainstream" but it's earned it's popularity

OP don't waste your time with this one unless you like watching cringe comps

im not trying to impress anyone with my tastes. FUCK YOU!

Re:Zero, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Neon Genesis Evagelion, Great Teacher Onizuka.

Shinsekai Yori
Original suggestion

If you like Mayazaki movies you will like SheRa and the Princesses of Power

woah my tastes are sooo kino and I base them around the consensus of what makes a "good" anime just to fit in

Attached: sweet_3x3_vidya-1.png (760x596, 590K)

best answer as first post, impressive

What is the first one in the bottom row? It looks like Lain but is not Haibane no Renmei

are you stupid? do you think that every person who likes something that happens to be popular is trying to fit in?

texhnolyze

>are you dumb not everyone who likes something popular is trying to fit in

unironically death note, incels hat eonit because it's actually really good and therefore normies enjoy it too
retards like him is who im talking about lmao

extremely nuanced and based shonen

the first couple of episodes, (and especially the main character) may seem childish and tropey, but this is all to build the world and set up the main characters arc, which is about him growing past that childishness. it takes pretty long to get the ball rolling (45 episodes to get to a really good, and much darker arc) but the earlier arcs are enjoyable too, if a little light-hearted. namely the hunter exam and after they introduce nen. give it a shot if you want a long series to sit down with, it gets better the more you watch.

>Ninja Scroll, the movie from the 90's
>Devilman, either Crybaby for a better story or the old OVAs for the 90's aesthetics
>Gunbuster
You can thank me OP

Attached: 1566316445166.jpg (600x524, 39K)