Post yfw AI takes over all jobs and we become unemployed and homeless

Post yfw AI takes over all jobs and we become unemployed and homeless.

Attached: Nick_Bostrom.jpg (546x498, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0962biiZa4
youtube.com/watch?v=I3HiS49piTw
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
youtube.com/watch?v=4CagMNLxa9M
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/animals-eat-animals
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AI literally can't touch my shit. Sucks to suck wagies.

>Post yfw AI takes over all jobs and we become unemployed and homeless.

But whom will corporations well their worthless shit to then tho

My life's winding down to the months now anyway.
I don't reckon I'll live to see it.

Attached: 1557346759873.jpg (1001x1001, 441K)

>implying the indians wont just do it for free

hey op, can i ask you some questions?

Yeah you can. What do you wanna know?

ummm.....

are you a vegan?

basically i wanted to hear your thoughts on the ethics of veganism

i say this because so many of the ai philosophers went vegan as a result of ai. one such case if max tegmark. max tegmark went vegan because he thinks its possible ai will take over the world and he wants to stop being a hypocrite. another case is ray kurzveil refering to animals in this conversation and suggesting people stop being hypocrites

youtube.com/watch?v=h0962biiZa4

youtube.com/watch?v=I3HiS49piTw

Plants are alive the same way animals are.
If you don't want to kill anything, eat rocks.
Cunt.

I think vegetarianism is based, but veganism is cringe. You can't get enough of nutrients and things necessary for your health with just veganism. I know that you will say something "like, no that isn't true. You can just get as much nutrients etc. without any animal products etc." but it's way too hard and inconvenient for most of people to do. It's not easy and it might be dangerous for health if you don't do it right.

Vegetarianism is based though.

Attached: 1565991348153.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>Vegetarianism is based though
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

so you think raping cows, killing their children and stealing their milk is based?

animal exploitation is based?

you know these cows cant produce milk without repeadedly being raped and having their kids stolen from them

virtually all, 99%+ of male baby cows are killed on their first day of life and sold as veal, because male cows arent profitable. is that based?

is pic related based? its the direct result of the dairy industry. heres a short 5 minutes video showing you just how based the diary industry is

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4CagMNLxa9M

I worked in a slaughterhouse for 3 years and people like you made every second worth it. Its bloody and awful, but also fuck you.

>people like you made every second worth it
i dont understand. what do you mean "people like me made it worth it"

do you mean people who show other people how horrific and cruel and meat and dairy industry are made it worth it for you to work there? i dont understand why?

if slavery was legal and people where exposing the unethical treatment of nigger slaves, would you feel the same way?

i dont understand the hatred towards vegans who are against animal abuse

and i dont actually blame you, because you needed the money. its the fault of the consumers who create a demand for animal flesh. if they didnt want to eat dead animals, then you wouldn't have a job. i know vegan butchers and chefs exist, because they need to get paid

pic related is the direct result of the dairy industry

Attached: unborn baby cows.jpg (1920x1079, 386K)

You nigger, if everyone becomes vegan then we would be making a huge favor to you and the world and you're still complaining? Fuck you, what the fuck can we do if we need eggs and milk? What do you expect us to do, eat twigs all day? If even half of the population becomes vegetarian we are making a huge change and you're still complaining. Fuck off.

Attached: 1565947620086.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

if everyone becomes a vegetarian*

All of your arguments are more indictments of capitalism than meat-eating. There is no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism, these things will happen under it, you're barking up the wrong tree by attacking the working class populace instead of working with them

I don't think that AI will replace all human labor. But we still should be fucking terrified of it.

Because if AI replaces *the human soldier*, then the rest of it literally won't matter. Every society that has ever existed has distributed power based on how relevant individuals are to the application of military force. When all but a handful of us become irrelevant to the application of military force, we should expect the small number of humans in charge of the military AIs to immediately disenfranchise and enslave the rest of us.

How do you feel about the killing of insects, bacterias, mushrooms and invasive animals ?
If you want to hurt nobody, then kill yourself. We hate you because you are stupid.

Everyone can just switch to eating shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole

Attached: 516.jpg (680x680, 51K)

Stop projecting your desire to enslave everyone, whitey. It would be great to see whites getting enslaved by black AI though

Are there any examples of non-sickly vegans? I don't mean people who call themselves vegan but then eat meat and other animal products, I mean people who actually practice what they preach. What do you think we should do about animals that eat other animals and steal their eggs? Should we punish them too? Like tigers and eagles? Maybe shame them into being vegan too?

sure, heres a vegan bodybuilder

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

>What do you think we should do about animals that eat other animals and steal their eggs?

i dont know, nature is scary and crazy. but just because animals kill and rape eachother, does this make it okay to rape and kill and enslave animals?

since lions kill their own children all the time, doer that make it okay for us to do as well?

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/animals-eat-animals

not to mention lions dont have a choice. they are strict obligate carnivores. if they dont eat meat they will starve to death, they have to eat meat

humans dont have to, they have a choice. we can choose to enslave and kill animals, or we can just eat plants

Attached: does this look yummy.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

>sure, heres a vegan bodybuilder
clarence is an olympic lifter, not a bodybuilder. he's also on a good amount of roids, and has been training for many years as a meat eater.

eating vegan is unhealthy, and you're just playing into the hands of big corps like monsanto and unilever, which make huge profits of meat substitutes compromised of textured basedbean protein and industrial seed oils.

I finally have enough time to peruse music and writing and art and everything to make me live a happy and fufilling life.
You're either a) retarded b) have drank so much of the capitalist kool-aid that your brain has been warped to not even be able to imagine a world where an economic system other than the one we have now dominates the globe
> "It is easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism"

Attached: 1553885457831.png (480x272, 240K)

>he's also on a good amount of roids
it never ceases to amaze me how unironically biased meat eaters are towards vegans

>and you're just playing into the hands of big corps like monsanto and unilever,
theres no money in selling vegetables to people. the dairy, meat and egg industries are multi billion industries. onions and corn are mostly grown to animals. something like 91% of onions is fed to animals. big onions + big corn = all grown for animals

Attached: IMG_1235.jpg (474x474, 57K)

Are you sickly? How do we actually obtain all the nutrients we need? Do you think everyone should commit suicide?
Also, do you think we should punish animals for killing and eating other animals? How much of a choice do we really have if we can't obtain all the nutrients we need otherwise?
Being "better than them" (by being morally superior) isn't going to help us thrive. We need to GET the better OF them.

This. Assuming we implement policies that keep all those who lost their jobs from going broke, there are no downsides.

>Are you sickly?
pic related

>How do we actually obtain all the nutrients we need?
by eating food and taking suplements if you're deficient in anything

>Also, do you think we should punish animals for killing and eating other animals?
no because obviously animals arent intelilgent enough to comprehend morality. they cant reasonably he held morally responsible for their actions, they dont have the inteligence to understand such concepts. i just think they should be left alone

>How much of a choice do we really have if we can't obtain all the nutrients we need otherwise?
but we absolutely can, the american dietetics association repeatedly stated that a vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

Attached: 20170619_170647_899.jpg (720x1280, 220K)

I want to see the collapse.

Attached: 4feca4cc20869b26d014a61c8745ad8ef3baa4ca5f5f3098107768a2ba592f29.jpg (260x244, 40K)

You mean like how in the industrial revolution machinery was supposed to take over all jobs and everyone would end up unemployed and homeless? New jobs will be created.

Don't bother replying, this is simply a very dedicated troll.

Attached: 1559830913123m.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

>i dont know, nature is scary and crazy.

If your moral system concludes that life is evil (but just "doesn't know any better") then it is reasonable for us to conclude that your morality is anti-life.

>B-B-B-B-B BUT NATURALISTIC FALLACY

There's no such thing.

>no because obviously animals arent intelilgent enough to comprehend morality. they cant reasonably he held morally responsible for their actions, they dont have the inteligence to understand such concepts.

A lion isn't "evil, but unaware of it, so we'll let it slide". A lion is simply a lion. If all lions became intelligent tomorrow, and one lion (the "you" of lions) went around telling the other lions they were evil for eating meat, that lion would itself be evil *from the moral perspective of lions*, and the other lions should regard him as an anti-lion monster and ultimately a threat to their existence.