How do Onions Boys manage to get a wife and kids while being so cringe??

How do Onions Boys manage to get a wife and kids while being so cringe??

youtube.com/watch?v=ilUhwTGOc5s

Attached: soyboy36.jpg (500x454, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/ctgfyb/i_made_billie_eilishs_bad_guy_into_a_3_minute/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being averagely attractive with an okay personality and being able to hold a conversation.

Attached: herb nigga.jpg (865x900, 65K)

Because theyre weak and beta and so fucking easy to take advantage of them, especially during marriage and divorce.

if he lost his weight , he's a solid 6 , im talking about the guy in the video

So are the wives cheating on them, or do they actually get children with them?
If i were female i wouldn't ever want kids with such a beta cuck...

I told this guy rift sucked, it won't kill wow, and asked how much he was paid to say it would and this guy went off on me. He made sure to let me know he was PAID to give his reviews. Jesse Cox is one dumb and insane retard.

>Being averagely attractive with an okay personality and being able to hold a conversation.

How the fuck am I supposed to achieve this?

Attached: 1510508969266.jpg (957x621, 90K)

>How do Onions Boys manage to get a wife and kids while being so cringe??

They're still less cringe than (you)

Is this the onions bearded fag that was outted to be a pedo or was it a different one? They arr rook arike

People fucking love it btw
old.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/ctgfyb/i_made_billie_eilishs_bad_guy_into_a_3_minute/
I hate people

>how does someone manage to do what 80-90% of men around the world do naturally?
are you mentally ill? there are homeless people with families. it's not something you "manage" you just meet people and then have sex.

>I hate people thats why I use Jow Forums where there are people
a fellow masochist, i see lmao

If it's so easy, how do you do it then??

>how do you breathe??
ooo.... not sure man, i think possibly it requires finding a partner.

A lot of these guys went through "Chris Pratt" phases when they were younger, had more hair, were thinner, and didn't wear hipster glasses.

Being a fat piece of shit who wears shorts and cheap tee shirts and has a beard and glasses will make you look like one of these guys, even if you started out as an actual human being. So some of them locked a girl down during their human being phase.

stfu dumbass, you know what i mean. Saying "just meet people and then have sex" is like saying "to play piano just hit the keys". I want a a step by step tutorial on how to get a wife and kids...

thanks for your life story, but i'd rather listen to you tell funny stories about muh depression and muh society than help you get a family.

>3 lines
>nothing about myself
>>thanks for your life story
Are you mentally ill?

Also i'm not depressed, not against society, and i've never stated so. Now quit your stupid ass retorts just because you can't justify you previous statement ()

Because even though they're pathetic beta males, at least they're not genetic monstrosities like the incels.

Probs cause they actually treat us like humans and are more enjoyable to be around

>can't justify
>it's clearly justified
hmmmm

They're happy to take in single mothers and usually have no problem with "polyamory."

>How do Onions Boys manage to get a wife and kids while being so cringe??
By getting a wife and kids that are as cringe as they are.

The biggest problem with robots is that they are cynical autists who can't relate with normal people.

Because marrying one of these spineless losers means you get to live off his dime AND still fuck as many Chads as you want. It's a pretty sweet deal, actually.