Normies are heartless...

Normies are heartless. They consider sex nothing more than an emotionless material commodity to be consumed and disposed like every other source of dopamine out there. They dont know what love is and only care about how they are feeling in the moment. Literal drones.

Attached: b35949bc57409ff5c5757afecd159009.jpg (736x1030, 102K)

and you're special because?

Attached: 698.png (287x288, 88K)

Ttttttesting yuh

Because i unlike them desire someone to be with forever and they are actually okay with dating multiple people when i only want one

based originalaglylalgay

Unfortunately most people just want to be promiscuous, be it normie or not.

Typical tripfags..They all think they're special

Promiscuity is caused by a lack of empathy

Whats with you conservatives shaming people because you think theyre trying to be special? Why do you hate non conformists so much.

so if this super hot girl said that she really liked you but she must move to another country and you will never see each other again, but she wanted to have sex at least once with you so you would never forget each other, you would refuse?

Lol you sound like a gigantic faggot

The reason for my tripcode is because i plan on making long well thought out high quality posts in the near future and want to be able to trace them in archives.

Yes actually and i have done that before. Unlike you cumbrains i have the ability to resist urges. My self discipline is so powerful i fasted for 17 days. She had really

-thick thighs and approached me at my high schools gym when i was doing pull ups during PE. At first i was interested in her however she said she only wanted to have sex with me once so i refused. Hook up culture causes unessesary suffering and destroys families.

so you ignore someone who had feelings for you just because you wouldn't be forever together

Of course. I am a K selected highly intellegent and hardworking untermensch who proudly descends from scottish royalty. I desire someone to be with forever.

Attached: scottish-warrior.png (599x399, 237K)

what if you find a gf and the she dies in a car accident? would you never date anyone else again?

based and virtue-pilled
you deserve your own tomoko gf

Attached: 1557597535892.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I would never be able to forget her but yes i would have to find someone else unfortinately because a girlfriend would be my lifeblood.

so you don't want someone to be together forever, you just want someone to be together for their whole life, but it's fine if its with you

If she dies i will still be with her in spirit so yes we will be together forever.

but you just said you would be with another girl