The problem with r9k and Discord fags

So this trap discord group is doing the exact same thing as /r9cute/ and reiko's harem.

>They use Jow Forums and /soc/ as their main platform to recruit
>They promote cutting and suicide
>They force recruits to go through HRT (They sometime send you a package full of hormones with a instruction)
>They spam Jow Forums with constant "sissy hypno" or "become the gf" threads
>Blackmailing people into self harm or even suicide

Everytime you report a server, another one appear seemingly out of nowhere in just a few weeks later. They've been doing it for years and it's still going strong to the point where robots are actually making threads asking for the link to these kind of servers.
The Psyop is so real that robots got conditioned through the years of being used to that kind of message and are actually acting on it ( taking hrt, cutting... )

Reiko might not be around anymore but he sure as hell started a entire sub-community dedicated to turning all incels and robots into traps.

The state of Jow Forums r9k in 2019 is so bad its literally unbrowseable with half of the catalog being filled with hrt, traps and pink pill propaganda.
Even if you don't care or browse Jow Forums often, these threads are starting to appear all over Jow Forums and even reddit from time to time.

Its actually in the best interest of everyone to end this recruitment campain.

Attached: Welcome to CuteHouse.jpg (3000x8500, 1.82M)

>tfw actually talked to reiko and he tried to convince me he was innocent and didnt even like traps

>falling for bait
>falling for bait so hard you become a schizo

Who gives a fuck. Let those trannies off themselves. It's part of natural selection

honestly i'm not sure if I've got a problem with this

I've talked with reiko and i can assure you that he is truly fucked up in the head

He truly got off to blackmailing people and most of what he did on his "discord harem" was for his own pleasure

Okay, go get the police involved or something then. Their threads are merely an eyesore that I quickly skip over, nothing too bothersome.

Even if you don't consider this discord group as a problem you gotta admit that they've been filling up the catalog with their threads for the past few weeks

The thing is that you can't get them all arrested since this whole shenanigan devolved into a entire culture by itself with thousands of people

>implying most of those aren't falseflagging robots who are larping

I make bait threads like that all the time, easy (Yous) desu

I've lost cutehouse on my discord list. Did it get deleted?

Seem like they got deleted because of all the cutting and CP in the nsfw channel

Sucks, I had fun browsing the nsfw section and jerking off to those autistic twinks, it's a damn shame

This is not a bait, just look at all the evidences

Browsing nsfw felt like crossing a minefield desu.
With all these people casually posting hard cp and gore

>doing zoomer stuff on zoomer tech
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Kys

>tfw all zoomers are turning into traps

>heart skips a bit, think my name is there
>sigh of relief when am not

whew, anyways cutehouse isn't a cult those guys are all fags and monarch was crazy as fuck and shitted himself and then got banned when word got out hes a pedophile.

Attached: NXB_GGv8_400x400.jpg (389x389, 22K)

Monarch wasn't the only one being crazy in that server.
I mean just take a look at Bandit and Chijo, they don't seem like the most mentally stable people you could find

tranny here, i do not endorse any of this and wouldnt wish for anyone to be trans. that shit is why therapy exists, talk to a professional, not some shilling internet cult...

Btw Monarch posted Tor links leading to a pedo sharing website

Wow. So surprised posts are double the amount of posters. This definitely isn't the 500th reworded repost.

Either way, these people are just concocting drama out of literally nothing - there's nothing at all interesting about them - so they can have attention. It's just that.

Attached: Dh9bEeGU0AAGo89.jpg (302x366, 17K)

tempted to join just for the free HRT but i its probably a bad idea to give your address out to a group of deranged psychopaths

The server got deleted for posting cp and gore
You're best bet might be to wait for another one like this

i would still pay for my own HRT rather than those people having my address, i feel like that is a horrible idea.

yeah i get it it's like r9k is a mix between b and lgbt nowadays but who cares? boards change man. get over it. I see these posts every day and they're so boring.

Some people actually did it
I don't know what happen to them after

Jow Forums is became worst than /b/ at this point

>its just a prank bro

Kek cumbrain npc detected

Attached: 1512498277886.png (645x729, 99K)

I just love how they keep saying it's a prank even when they have the evidences right up their faces

There is still the 60%

I think you did a good job user but its probably falling on deaf ears. These people are already brainwashed there's really not much we can do for them.

How can i get more people to see this?

The problem isn't discord or r9k, it's weak willed people who will readily mutilate themselves to feel like they "Belong"

The real problem is people doing these psyops on young and impressionable robots.
I won't be surprised of most people in these servers would actually be underage. that would explain why one of the mods got banned for sharing underage pics

Lmao like I said, it's their fault for being vulnerable. Just stop being weak bitches. Problem solved. It's like those "You are our 1000000th visitor, click here for free prize" Adverts. They wouldn't exist if stupid people didn't fall for it. Why do the people doing these psy ops do them?

power trips

I dont think theyre willing to accept the message because of how popular it is to become a trannie. its like what this user said they want to be part of the in crowd.

Its funny tho because before Reiko we were constantly talking about how to brainwash normalfags and we'd share a link around about the FBI and their tactics consistently enough they started spamming these threads shortly after. I almostfeel bad about sharing that link knowing what I do now. Everything sort of started as a joke and it spiralled out of co trol when newfags started taking the meme seriously

Everyone in this thread is retarded except me. This post is either someone who's too stupid to figure out how to get rid of the tranny servers or one of the server members trying to create controversy so they can entertain themselves. A lot of the images you see are either people who are already fucked in the head and voluntarily cut themselves or old images they found online. They do NOT actually encourage cutting for the most part because that would get their shit shutdown much faster.
The majority of the people who post in those discords are people who are fucked in the head already who look for other mentally ill attention whores willing to post lewds
Almost every person you see in one server will end up in another. There is very little variety in Jow Forums-tranny servers.
If you make posts like these you're just bringing attention to them. If you actually want to combat them then mass report any and all TOS violations in the server. And if you want to stop them on r9k then mass filter their threads and make threads about what words and phrases to filter. If that isn't enough use Jow Forums x to filter images. And if you still think that isn't enough raid the threads with anti tranny rhetoric but make sure to use sage.

Attached: 1566080935619.jpg (377x500, 33K)

why is it retarded to try to protect people from falling victim to that shit when they should get help from an actual shrink and not that shit?

>nothing too bothersome
Except it kills off what could be potentially decent threads and leads weaker-minded, more impressionable anons into becoming tranny abominations. Threads and their replies reflect the current state of Jow Forums, and this board has never been worse than it is now, there are objectively nearly no true robots left here.

Yeah that's cool and all, but you're forgetting about the one and only server worth mentioning.

G U T S C H A N

Attached: gutschan-logo.png (450x150, 26K)

First of all they haven't fallen victim because they were already like that("they" being the self harming attention whores)
Second you care way too much about a bunch of random losers on the fucking internet. Do you care about "Jow Forums" culture too? I dont because i have both a life and other places on the internet i can retreat to.
Stop trying to help a bunch of lost causes because it's never gonna happen. Even if they got with a shrink soceity as a whole has rejected those people and they more than likely wont be willing to put in the effort to improve. Focus on yourself because everything is meaningless
People become trannies so they can fit in and find support and affection in a community that has been glamorized by the media they consume.

Attached: 1565915169205.jpg (750x504, 158K)

1) true, but its the way they do it that gets me, im trans myself
2) i care because of the generalization and image problems it creates, i hate trannies because of the shit they do

>People become trannies so they can fit in and find support and affection in a community that has been glamorized by the media they consume.
and this is what i want to avoid, i dislike how glamorized its become and how easy it is for people to do it
i know i shouldnt really care since im stealth irl and only talk about tranny stuff online, but i just in general dont like when a group of people can completely ruin the public perception of a bigger group. like how every white videogamer is a nazi these days

sorry, im kinda rambling

This isn't /soc/
fuck off with your server advertising

CuteHouse got shutdown pretty fast for what they are doing.
And most of the pics being posted are actually OC.
Just ask the mods or the members

Pretty much everything on Jow Forums went to shit since the reiko accident.
Lots of newfags joined and got into the pink pill stuff

tranny threads are so popular on r9k at the moment that fucking youtubers are making videos about it

>grab the popcorn
Its gonna be another ride

links? i dont follow the drama enough

That's not really a good metric seeing how most YouTubers are desperate opportunists that want to find the next big thing

Attached: 1565084183879.gif (80x160, 7K)

that's unironically what every discord user deserves
feeding the google + tencent kraken lmao
and if you are retarded enough to fall for this shit, please just kill yourself
there's nothing wrong with driving weak minded people to suicide and it should be the duty of every strong man to do so.

Well looks like they found the next big thing that r9k turned into a trap circlejerk

>strong man
Lmao they are actually driving kids to commit suicide
Most of the members are around the age of 16

Well you can't really stop it now that it's started. Anything anyone does involving trannies is just gonna make people more and more angry at them. If anyone becomes a tranny for a fetish then they're idiots because you can literally just crossdress. They're also why most people see trannies as just gross degenerates

Attached: 1564846573373.jpg (512x384, 34K)

unfortunately youre right, and sadly thats what most of them are these days it seems. i went to some local "tranny support group" once and all of them were men dressed as six year olds, not even trying to pass, and talked about how horrible the gender therapist was and how they had to lie their way though the system to get hrt. i was disgusted with it all and baffled that they said they had to lie when i hadnt done it once (we shared therapist). i never showed up again; it only added to the reason i dont identify with trannies. they also makes their entire identity "I AM SPECIAL LOOK AT ME" which is fucking paradoxical when the goal is to blend in with the norm, at least as i see it

Most robots are into that kind of stuff now
So better leave the board forever

hey my gf's discord account is in that picture
wat do???

I've been telling them for months and months, always report the discord spammers but some people are just weeding themselves out of the gene pool with their stupidity to actually go to a discord posted on here

I mean I'm lonely but that doesn't mean you have to throw common sense nor clear warnings out the window to "fit in"

What I hate the most is the constant fucking tranny spam it results in and the complete disinterest from the mods to give us a proper report function and some other counter measures to stop them from spamming all together

Attached: C2D705FE-E068-47D0-8610-AEF933B897A5.jpg (750x779, 125K)

Well OP cutehouse's discord has been taken down (for now)

49XQxF

here btw

>file deleted
What is it?

doesnt work sorry

Cutehouse server got deleted today

Which one is she on the screenshot?

I bet they already made a back up server

>They force recruits to go through HRT
How? Can't you just tell them to fuck off?

I dont think the people joining this server have the mental capacities to tell them to fuck off

Glad to be a normie

Wait and see the normies fall for this meme
Chads are already turning into staceys

But how do they force them? I heard of people being blackmailed into it but I just don't get how it happens.

>implying the same cult can't be founded in XMPP or Matrix rooms

yes, but actually no, my nigger.
i've been lurking here since years and the amount of faggotry is immeasurable.

Attached: 346788766555.jpg (1200x1200, 247K)

yeah but they'd be 10 times smaller cause it'd all be Jow Forumsfags
...then again, most of Jow Forums are trannies so hell if i know

They are posting pics of themself dressed up (sometime including face) for attention

Or they just get their adress from recruits trying to get free hrt shipped to them

They first appear as friendly people, after weeks/months after they earned their trust and got their personal informations... start to dox people and blackmail in the worst way possible.
How disgusting can you get? Lmao

Attached: Avatarfagging#7.png (600x600, 322K)

This is how most members end up cutting themself if they are not already into that

It won't be long before some jewtuber talks seriously about this.
I want to sit and watch that video.
Oh and fuck fags

Attached: 123456.jpg (728x576, 85K)

Some youtubers already did

hey r9k
im the guy with the tranny fag scars wearing a diaper

i dont use r9k nor do i use soc
r9cute and reiko are just memes
i dont promote cutting and suicide
i dont make recruits do hrt
i dont spam sissy hypno
i dont blackmail peoeple

im just an attention seeking tranny and i post my legs on a tranny discord and /lgbt/
and people clown on me and make fun of me, rightfully so, bc i make baby cuts for attention and other bs

ama

Attached: 20190514_163015.jpg (3264x1836, 1.25M)

Based. I'm tired of the Discord Tranny psyops. Not only because they're preying on vulnerable brainlets (which is already bad enough) but because their threads and the rate they produce them at is fucking annoying. I come on Jow Forums to vibe with me fellow bots, not to see a million threads saying "Omg is it normal to have cocklust?!" "user, why don't you just transition!" "If you can't be with a pretty girl why not just be a pretty girl!?"
Like seriously, shut the fuck up. Go be a tranny somewhere else.

This is not what this board is about and I want the Trannys gone, period. Fuck you Discord Trannys and your Psy-ops. Kill them all.

Attached: 2130219021938.jpg (1300x1300, 206K)

So is the board doomed or not?

Exactly
Semi-normies destroying discordfags are based as fuck
Not relevant enough Ig
You're a victim, Reiko, Bandit and other niggers are behind this. GET OUT.

Attached: Avatarfagging#1.png (600x600, 24K)

what are you gonna do when people irl see tranny and fag scars on your legs?

Reiko isnt very active anymore
Its probably someone else trying to keep on with the legacy

Most people dont mind simple cuts but the "tranny fag" cuts might not

no
reiko, bandit, and other niggers are spooks you retards made to spam r9k
i only found this thread bc someone showed me op's pic and was like "hey jess ur legs r on r9k"
listen to this person
i dont rlly use r9k but it seems like a handful of retards and spamming trannyshit
just report them for spamming and either sage the thread or dont respond to it
this shit is around bc you fucking retards keep it around
its like puking on your shirt and getting mad you have puke on your shirt when you can just change your shirt
idk
i showed my therapist but he was libtarded so i stopped going to him
just like
idk
you guys are big stoopid rn and taking the bait

More recent pic for proof

Attached: 20190821_150513.jpg (3264x1836, 1.76M)

Go from cutting for attention to gun to head and pull the trigger
Far more effect, go out with a bang

as a tranny, i dislike you for being an attention seeking faggot, are you proud of it?

Hey that shit is actually pretty hot

doomed
why? and then calling yourself fag what a shame.

Attached: 1564956658717.png (320x320, 90K)

Since his face got exposed, he might have started over with a new e-identity, that's the most logical thing to do in these cases(?)
They started their ((((career)))) on r9k but ultimately got bored because they couldn't get any prey, so they switched to lgbt and found trannies to manipulate, then the cutepill propaganda started to take over r9k.

Trust me. I used to see tranny shit on r9k but the pinkpill propaganda didn't emerge till bandit and reiko sent their army of braindead trannies here.

Attached: Avatarfagging#8.png (394x499, 200K)

god fucking damn it i forgot my gay ass tripcode
nah
if i kill myself i cant milk it for attention babe
i'm just giving my 2 cents on this tranny bs
there's an lgbt board, idk why trannies cant stay in it
idk kind of lol
i ruined myself uwu
why do i do things for attention?
idk i just have female brain and like attention lmao
>tfw hrt made me a vapid thot
le sigh....
ok dude
im just some twinkhon memer who used to only browse Jow Forums and Jow Forums
and then i found /lgbt/ and this one tranny discord (where we post ugly reddit trannies to laugh at them lol) and /lgbt/ and that tranny disc helped me start hrt and blah blah blah
idk
feels weird for my legs to be included in some cult bs when im not in some e cult bs

>idk kind of lol
why though, why does it make you proud to have slurs cut into you?

>idk i just have female brain and like attention lmao
>tfw hrt made me a vapid thot
no, thats just how you are, not hrt

You know aero and reiko are not 100% behind everything trap related right?

Might aswell get robots to orbit you, it could be better than staying in that fucking cutehouse.

Also, it is a cult. Once you got in there you were doomed to the eternal title of ''One of Reiko's trannies lol''

You might not take it seriously since you like attention, but seriously. This fucking isn't.

Attached: Avatarfagging#3.png (600x600, 68K)

Of course I know, but they are two of the few niggers who got the pinkpill propaganda to a next level

That's just my perspective tho, I could have missed something ^^

Attached: Avatarfagging#6.png (600x600, 443K)

yes, this board was about stupid shit and the trap-trannie shit was normal until the "propaganda" and the weird weaklings come here.
well at least you enjoy this, this is like your fetish. Thats weird and normal. for a FAGGOT heh jk