God

WARNING! I absolutely PROMISE you that if you don't repent and believe on the Lord you will be punished alive FOREVER after you die. I'm telling you the TRUTH. If you do repent and believe, you'll go into everlasting joy, bliss and peace after death.

Why don't you pick up the world's most important book today and guarantee your salvation?

Attached: 1558028074302.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTwft2KX9xE
youtube.com/watch?v=p_kukrJ7goE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me some solid proof, and I'll convert on the spot. Facts and logic, please.

Attached: 1556558849240.png (306x306, 70K)

Purgatory is guaranteed for me at this state of things so why should I care

I'll give you what I've got. I myself have witnessed a miracle, as have many other Christians. Many Christians feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. Some Christians hear the voice of God.

Satanists also rule the world, you just have to do the research.

ALL manor of sin can be forgiven except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit

Not OP but no one is going to spoonfeed you faggot.

>blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
what is that exactly?

You may well have seen this or that, but can you actually prove to me that you did? Are there undoctored photos and videos of these things? Also, what do Satanists have to do with it? Unless you can prove God exists, they aren't any more credible.

Attached: 1561408441442.jpg (680x588, 59K)

No need to get angry, I don't think asking for any form of evidence to a claim is "spoonfeeding".

God likely avoids things people can make tangible evidence of. See, he wants to stay hidden, because he's testing our hearts and our faithfulness. Otherwise he'd come out to everyone. But no, he's waiting for you to come to him.

>Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." (John 20:29)

Well if you PROMISE me then ok

Attached: download (1).png (300x480, 27K)

It's said that it's not believing in the name of the only Begotten Son. Could also be simply swearing at/abusing the Holy Spirit with your heart.

If that's the case, I could hypothetically make any such claim myself. I could try and out lizardmen kidnapping people, and then just say they're so well hidden I can't at all prove what I'm saying. Can you see why that isn't credible?

God existing is very plausible though.

>it's not believing in the name of the only Begotten Son
like jesus isnt the only son of God?

Jesus is the only Begotten Son of God. The Eastern meme that we're all God is a lie of the devil.

But I'm really regretful of my sins. You know, it gets hard when I jack off to the same disgusting doujin again and I'm really sorry to all the gods for having to watch over the small autistic goblin I am. I just get that purgatory and after a long penance go to heaven because there's no other way to redeem myself

How so? He's one of many, each with far-reaching historic stories.

>The Eastern meme that we're all God is a lie of the devil.
so we're all made by the image of God and thats it?

He's the only perfect one that sacrificed Himself on a cross to save us from the consequences of our sins.

Purgatory might not be real. Don't play with your soul.

Precisely. Made in His image, but not equal with Him.

but why preach that we're all God in disguise?

But if he's perfect and we're made in his image, why aren't we? Existence can be very hostile, and yet this God is supposedly all-loving and all-seeing.

I'm not preaching that. It's Eastern mysticism that teaches that.

God created our Spirits and we were once in Heaven, but there was a fall. The demiurge imprisoned us in our bodies and inside the material universe. Heaven is bears little resemblance to this world.

Then how are we ever supposed to reach it, inherently flawed as we are? Of course, I still have no evidence that this exists.

As I mentioned in the OP. Repent and believe. God knows we're imperfect. Read the bible for more details.

not that user but that means our god isnt the real one?

And as I mentioned, if it can be proved that God exists I'll read it all in an hour. But until then, religion will always just be the "opium of the people" it apparently does its best to be.

Faith cannot be rationally explained.

It has to be, otherwise it just boils down to being an optimist.

The god of this universe is not the real one, no. But our God up in heaven is God the Heavenly Father.

Suit yourself

seems like science is current god and scientists are priests.

>God
>posts Jesus
huh?

I like this kina stuff guys real

Attached: 1cafe7c9df341890dc658060e91d6d54134710b47531fb45994e19960ac51eb8.png (500x474, 141K)

Jesus is God, fren

Attached: download.png (473x385, 33K)

where did jesus say anything about tattoos?

Blessed and Truthpilled
Repent for the end is near.

Eat ass ginger fuck

>God has a son

Attached: 1533057337293.jpg (1200x1679, 136K)

OP you think the rapture is coming soon?

Yes, soon, but first the antichrist comes, pretending to be God. We won't be raptured away until AFTER that, so don't be fooled

I see a lot of christians on youtube speaking of a pre-tribulation rapture. So based on what you're saying, they're basically spreading misinformation?

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Activee Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/hAJksGY

No gods. No kings. Only Man

Attached: 1566114327336.jpg (1532x2048, 308K)

this is absolutely beautiful, thank you

>Only Man
And how did it workout to rapture?

Everything went downhill when Andrew tried to play God and king

Screw that, I'll live a good life and be good because that is my choice. I won't let promise of heaven or threat of hell define my code of conduct and if there is a God that is truly just, they won't mind me not submitting as long as I do good in life.

Attached: Religion.jpg (564x423, 49K)

Yes, do NOT believe pre-tribulation, it's a lie

You need to believe

Why? Religion doesn't matter while I'm alive at the very least. If there's an afterlife and it matters then, I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

It'll be too late by then. Life is a test, user. Don't mess it up.

I won't. I have a dream and I will fulfill it and in the process create a better tomorrow for everyone or die trying. I just don't see how religion plays into it.

>You need to believe
it seems like faith comes to you after some spiritual experience but i've never had one.

>religion
>jewish religion
yucky user get that shekel shit out of here

Attached: 113DCCAF-4EE5-4C90-A60A-C6C9FBE0337C.png (680x654, 889K)

K but when your tribulation bullshit start I am offing myself, deal?

When God gives me a qt virgin wife who will love me, then I'll believe in him.

Read Orthodoxy by G. K. Chesterton.

>many religions exist
>but ours is definatly the right one ignore all the others or you'll burn in hell forever kthnxby

Why are religion-fags genuine delusional cope artists?

Attached: 1566144256568.jpg (259x260, 23K)

>read this delusional garbage
Please, get stabbed.

>this guy loves you and wants you to go to heaven
>and if you don't manage to believe in this thing with absolutely zero evidence, the guy will damn you to an eternity of pain
>but he loves you

Christians are very confused about what constitutes loving diety.

Please enlighten us on what would be a loving deity.

that means all the pagans before christianity went to hell?

If you are the average ugly r9k virgin you are better off worshiping Hephaestus/Vulcan.
He is god but throw away by his mother because he was ugly/weak. Fell into the ocean, break his leg becoming cripple. The only god with physical disability who is also ugly. Being hardcore autist he was never into arts/dancing/singing instead he worked his ass off creating usefull stuff like winged sandals, arms, armor, chariot and all the thrones of Olympus. He was the first architect creating Tartarus. He was also the first engineer creating the first automaton and later on robots - golden and silver lions, he also created the first female android - Pandora and the first weapon of mass destruction - Pandora's box. Working his ass all day he naturally was the incel of Olympus. Enter Aphrodite - the Stacy of the old gods. She angered Zeus because she ride the cock carousel like there is no tomorrow, making fights between Chad gods. So what did Zeus do - shotgun married Hephaestus to Aphrodite, biggest thot of Olympus. As you might guess she did not settle down and cheated on him with Ares the gigachad of gods. Other chad gods Apollo, Hermes, and Poseidon were on Ares side despite Hephaestus was crafting useful stuff for them.

So here is Hephaestus ugly, crippled god, who worked his ass off to be appreciated by the other gods and get his dick wet only to be married to some used roast who cucked him.

You forgot that Hephaestus made a trap for Chad and Stacy (Ares and Aphrodite) and presented them as a laughing stock to whole Olympus.

Sorry christian cant hear you over Tiamat and Apzu

Faith is a side effect of having brains advanced enough to feel the emotion of hope, faith is simply a high level of hope. It is also the emotion that allows religious and scientific thinking because if you had no faith in anything you wouldnt do jackshit beyond your biological functions like fucking, shitting, eating, and sleeping.

But there are successful atheists.

I already told you faith is behind scientific thinking.

Fuck g*d for making me suffer all my "life" in this ugly poor excues of a body.

but that means science is a religion despite rejecting it.

A religion is a belief system backed by superstition(like cultural marxism and Islam) not logic and reason which is science. Religions are in a sense proto-science used by humans to make sense of our world before we could sufficiently know the truth about it.

so in the end science is better version of religion?

>Worship me or burn forever
Sounds like the textbook definition of an abusive relationship.

Attached: 1536723338583m.jpg (1024x888, 85K)

For explaining stuff yes, but keeping humans in line no.

He was btfo from Olympus as revenge he made bdsm trap throne for his mother, and when she sat on it she was trapped. Other gods begged him to return to and let her go but he got shitfaced drinking with mortals. They dragged him back to Olympus to fix it. For compensation he got to pick his wife later on and picked Athena a rare high IQ stacy specimen with good personality, making chad gods jelly.

>He's testing our hearts and our faithfullness

"Test" implies doing something to find out something you don't know. If you run a test, it's because you don't know what the outcome will be.

God is supposed to be omniscient.

It's a test for us, whether he knows the outcome or not.

>Athena a rare high IQ stacy specimen with good personality
shes rather asexual

>It's a test for us

What does this even mean? If you run a test on an animal to see what it will do, you're the one testing the animal. The animal isn't testing itself. It didn't even agree to be part of the test.

>whether he knows the outcome or not.

If he's omniscient, there is no "whether he knows" anything. He knows, with absolute certainty, literally everything. Otherwise he's not omniscient.

Well Zeus made rule 63 of himself and Athena was born, she was not keen in taking in dick but he fucked her anyway.

I would literally have to kill you. If I killed you, you'd have all the proof you need. Do you want that, bitch?

Why would he create beings that are destined to suffer and arrange things so that everything plays out in a predetermined way and punish people for behaving the way he created them to behave? Nothing about this makes sense. There's no point to testing anyone because not only did he create the thing he's testing, meaning that he created arbitrary rules and then placed some random beings that would interact with this system in a way decided by him, but he's also punishing these beings that can experience pain and suffering for eternity despite them not asking for any of this and being made in a way God decided on his own.

We have free-will. He didn't make us do anything, we choose whether we pick good or evil, in every moment.

There is no why if you apply logical reasoning behind Yahweh''s shit. Yahweh made you because he can what happens to you afterwards isnt his problem. Deities are essential out of control autist who cant stop creating things.

God of Christianity is the opposite of opposite.

That does not make any sense. The concept of free will does not make any sense. Say you make a computer, and base its decision-making criteria around certain objectives that when met, will trigger a pleasurable feeling in some form thanks to its reward system. It doesn't have free will, it just behaves in a way it was programmed to make. That's what we are, except we were made after years and years of evolution. It's like any other animal. Frankly I don't know how the concept of free will would even make sense.

But also you have to give money to the priests.
Or whatever the sect that converts you calls priests.
Minister, Reverend, Pastor, whatever.

Give the Priest money,
Or his invisible friend will have you tortured later.
Pass it on, or we'll have you tortured.

It's an amazing scam/meme.

Let me tell you about my experience of Jesus Christ.

>Sleeping
>Dream that I'm in a dark forest
>Horrific noises in the forest
>There're creatures here
>They're chasing me
>Have to run
>See a small light in the distance
>Creatures are getting closer
>Feel them scratching my legs, tearing the flesh open
>Forest is getting darker
>Finally break out onto a dark beach
>Small light is a man on the beach fishing peacefully
>Collapse from injuries
>Man walks towards me
>"Come with me my son"
>He holds me and lifts me in his arms
>Wake up at this point

Pretty evocative dream, but it gets weirder later in the night
>Fall asleep again
>Same forest
>Same creatures
>Running again towards the light
>Getting darker
>Reach the beach
>Not injured this time, scream at the man for help
>He gently stands and turns towards me
>"I never knew thee"
>"You worker of iniquity, I never knew thee"
>Turns and starts to walk away
>Run after him
>He walks away no matter how fast I run
>The light fades and disappears
>I'm left alone in the pitch black with only the sounds of the monsters accompanying me

Was pretty evocative desu. Has made me really think about Jesus recently

Attached: Christ_in_the_Wilderness_-_Ivan_Kramskoy_-_Google_Cultural_Institute-min.jpg (4000x3507, 1.94M)

Shout out to Jeezy-boi for being my savior :)

Very nice, lad. Time to repent and come home.

It was a bit of a wake up call to be honest with you. I've been struggling with Jesus for a few years now. I'd say I'm about 70% there to accepting him, but I just can't bring myself to do it because I know that I'm not in a position mentally to truly accept him as laid out by him in the bible.
I'm regretful that there aren't any Christians in my life that I can turn to for help on this.

I was thinking the dream was a signal of what would happen if I never accepted to him. The first dream was a sign of his acceptance, the second was a sign of what would happen should I deny him or continue to not accept him.

Any Anons that want to believe in God but don't like the church should look into Islam. Contrary to popular believe our faith is not backwards, terrorism or anti "western" civilization. You'd be surprised how many things in Christianity and Islam are basically the same, such as morals, believes and dogmas etc.

Islam is and was very progressive since its beginnings. Look at the teachings of Islam about race & gender equality and tell me which other 6th century religion or thinker had this progressive view on society

youtube.com/watch?v=hTwft2KX9xE

The amount of raw delusion in this thread makes me cream in my pants at how fucking disgusting the human race is.

I agree. I wish that these backwards religious people would be enlightened like us.

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Don't listen to this faggot. He's trying to trap you in the Demiurge's clutches.

Prove to me that God doesn't exist. What? You can't? Wow that argument that theologians disregarded centuries ago is over and done with.

"Islam is a Religion of Violence"

youtube.com/watch?v=p_kukrJ7goE

For fuck's sake, why don't religious nuts realize the burden of proof is on them.
>I have a dragon in my garage. You can't prove it doesn't exist, therefore, it exists.

>Universe has physical limitations
>Universe had a beginning
>Something needed to 'start' the universe
>This thing existed before the universe and so exists outside of the universe
>If it exists outside the universe it isn't constrained to the laws of the universe
>Therefore there must be something that exists that is not constrained by the rules of the universe that created the universe