PROTIP: how to not hate being a wageslave

Wagie here. I figured out how to not hate wageslaving so much

STOP ENJOYING YOUR FREE TIME

Seems counterintuitive right? WRONG

You hate working because you enjoy your life outside of work. STOP DOING THAT

Turn off your a/c or heat. You must suffer when not at work
Throw away all your good food and eat pure gruel and pooridge when at home. Only eat delicious foods at work
Get a shock collar that randomly goes off every hour or 2. Wear it when at home

This is the secret to enjoying your job: make it so selling your labor is more enjoyable than life outside of work!

Prove me wrong

Attached: 20190802_135020.jpg (750x728, 117K)

Uhhhh I dunno about this logic OP seems kinda backwards

This would be amusing if the shiftless wannabe NEETs who post here actually had any fun in their private lives. But they don't.

The ones who complain the loudest about "wageslaving" also post about how they hate their families, have no gf, never date, don't enjoy vidya any more, etc. Most of them would just have more time to shitpost and feel bad about life if they didn't work.

The absolute state of being alive in 2019. This actually sounds like a great idea and I will unironically try it. I shouldn't be alive lmao!

Attached: 1561289629654.jpg (746x541, 45K)

It's flawless, hence why you can't prove it wrong

this sounds like something a bourgeois agent would say

I was a NEET for a year and loved it

I am a wagie now and i hate it and want to die every day.

I refuse to reproduce and don't want a gf

Killing yourself sounds like a better option than living a life like this.
Seriously, why would you live a life of only suffering? Unless you're a masochist it makes zero sense.

Attached: 1559044253603.jpg (285x285, 42K)

>Most of them would just have more time to shitpost and feel bad about life if they didn't work.

Sounds like a better life than waging desu

>Seriously, why would you live a life of only suffering?
Relax goy. Just learn to love your job

I brought a gaming laptop and controller for my cubicle and play video games most of my shift. Sometimes I forgot to look at the time and leave late.

On my break I walk around the grounds and maybe get a quesadilla made in the cafeteria. We have yoga classes and a massage lady who charges $10 a session.

I mean I'm still social retard but my job is pretty laid back.

Jesus imagine doing this to yourself just so that Mr Goldstein gives you a raise
You are throwing your life away

Where the fuck do you work you privileged shit?

I have been working full time for the last 3 years after being a NEET for 3 years, and I consider my time as a NEET better spent. I would not be working if I were able to keep living the NEET lifestyle. There's nothing better than going to bed whenever you want, getting up whenever you want, and doing whatever you want, all day, every day. Anyone who says otherwise has fetishized being enslaved.

>You are throwing your life away
That's literally what normies say about NEETs

And they're wrong, a NEET gets to enjoy life on their own terms
A wagie abuses himself for someone else's profit and money he has no time to spend

>There's nothing better than going to bed whenever you want, getting up whenever you want, and doing whatever you want, all day, every day. Anyone who says otherwise has fetishized being enslaved.
This 10000x over

Normies secretly know this but lie to themselves to try and prevent you from achieving happiness. That's why they'll say shit like

>haha you'll never achieve anything (while they don't)
>you're doing nothing with your life (except enjoying it when they do not)
>you'll never get a gf (don't want)
>you will be bored (work is more boring)

Then how do you explain the fire hose of misery shitposts contributed to this board by your fellow NEETs?

Also:

>doing whatever you want, all day, every day

Most of the NEETs on this board also have nothing that they actually, you know, want to do, or feel capable of doing, or have the resources to do.

Government IT job believe it or not. I watch the mainframe for errors. We are generally treated very well

Being neet doesnt guarantee happiness. Some people are miserable no matter what

The only issue inherent to NEETdom is lack of money. Period

>not just being a neet mommy trans housewife
:)

It's that easy

Attached: 1559175361972_1.png (745x745, 472K)

Yeah getting up on your own accord is fine and all but do most NEETS use that time for anything productive? like exercising, hobbies, hanging with friends. If you answered no to all of these scenarios you might as well just wageslave.

I was exercising 3-4x a week as a NEET

As a wagie i can't because it keeps me awake late and causes me horrific sleep deprivation

Every time I quit lifting it was because of work.
Every
Time

the real secret is phenibut

you're just lazy faggot, stop looking for excuses and get some ambien if you cant sleep

Attached: 38694556_10217081455498071_5486376608136691712_n.jpg (400x544, 26K)

>ambien
That was the first thing i was prescribed for sleep. It didn't work

Trazodone didnt work

aripiprazole + Doxepin
Also didn't work

Hopefully soon i will get seroquel

I don't understand how "i cant fall asleep early" implies laziness. Please be specific

Needing medication to fall asleep as a wagie proves his point. The more you work, the more things you need to maintain that effort and the more you need to work. It is a vicious cycle