21st birthday falls on a Sunday

>21st birthday falls on a Sunday
>Can't buy alcohol in my county because muh Jesus
Fucking Christfags are the worst

Attached: cherry bad.jpg (675x625, 72K)

lolwut, I live in a highly Catholic country and they sell you booze no problem

Sweden? Originalolapoolza

It's so the curchies don't vote us as a dry country, they accept the compromise and leave us alone.
I live in burgerland, 21 is the legal age but I've convinced homeless people to buy it for me before, I want my sweet devil water.

Attached: andrecry.jpg (749x563, 37K)

County* my bad

WAAAAH, I NEED ALCOHOL TO HAVE A GOOD BIRTHDAY.

You probably saved the liquor store clerk the trouble of dealing with your whiny ass.

>burgerland
Oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry for your loss.

Stop projecting, I don't give a shit about my birthday retard I just want alcohol, sorry you're a fag.

"I just want alcohol" Yep. That was my point.

So why add all that shitty nonsense filler? What's wrong with drinking? Just because you don't enjoy something doesn't mean someone else shouldn't.

Not about enjoying drinking. It's about being so centered on alcohol that it warrants making a thread about not being able to consume it.

Get some before. Or do you have to be 21.
t. a bong

Hey now I never said I wasn't a fucked up person, if that's the point you're going for I agree with you.
21 in freedom land

Attached: french champagne.png (1194x895, 1001K)

I live in a place like OP. You can only buy beers and wine on Sunday, no liquor. And they stop selling alcohol at like midnight on Saturday nights.

>drinking alcohol
get out normalfuck

Well user I believe in you.

> so centered on alcohol that it warrants making a thread about not being able to consume it.
>he said on Jow Forums
>60% are incel threads about not being able to fuck women

you ahve to be 18 to post here you edgelord fedorawearing incel fag

Ah, unlucky lad. Could you get somebody else to get it for you.
And do places not sell alcohol on Sundays over there? Bit shit if that's the case

How about you go to a different county

Just get someone to buy it for you.

buy the day before you fucking mong.

Catholics don't really care about booze and he is talking about counties not countries. The states in the us are broken down into counties that have their own individual rights, liquor laws being one of them. Certain protestants supposedly don't drink or don't on the lords day, so they convince the local leaders to limit it in different ways.

Where my dad lives there used to only be beer only sold at restrictive hours and not on sunday, now it is pretty much the same but they are allowed to by wine, they still don't allow liquor there though.

It is reasons like this I don't trust protestant cunts.

Honestly, drinking age shouldn't even be 21. 18 makes more sense.