My OCD has fucked me up the ass once again it seems. I've been wiping my ass for about 5 hours now...

My OCD has fucked me up the ass once again it seems. I've been wiping my ass for about 5 hours now. I was supposed to be at work 30minutes ago. I called and told them that my meds made me ill (which is somewhat true) because there is no way that I'm going to let everyone know that I'm so scared of being dirty that I clean my ass for about 7 hours on average. I'm probably going to lose this job and be a neet again I guess. I don't even feel anything nowadays, not even disappointment, since I know that failure is the most likely outcome.

Attached: 1566161318709.jpg (640x961, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64ob-Url--c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shameless selfbump because trannythreads shouldn't be on the top of the catalog

that's rough man, OCD here too. Not on that level though. The main thing recently with me is needing to go to the toilet to pee every 5 mins when I'm trying to sleep, and if I resist i get really agitated and can't sleep anyway. also getting to and from the bathroom having to touch everything over and over just adds to it. Try meditating it feels impossible with ocd but just sit through it and try, you don't have to be buddha straight away, you will get really distracted but after a while it helps

Attached: 1565071292844.jpg (750x899, 71K)

Thanks user, your confession made me realize how silly our struggles really are, yet we keep indulging in them. I sincerely hope that your situation becomes less invading. I'll definitely try meditation, thanks again user. Good luck out there, I'm exhausted since I just finished my stupid ritual. See you space cowboy, I'll go take a nap

Attached: 1541334701425.jpg (600x553, 25K)

I feel you man. One my OCD tendencies has to do with shit. Anything that might have a trace of shit, I need to obsessively clean. That one corner of the desk that I brushed with my shirt that touched a public wall that probably had shit on it? Gotta scrub it. After a year and a half of strenuous exposure therapy, I've managed to keep it mostly under control. But OCD still creeps into other aspects of life.

Glad I made you feel a little better user, it won't always be like this. We have the power to control it, it's just really hard but once you do gain control over it everything else in life will be easy and you'll be a stronger person. I don't recommend staying on this board either. Good luck with the meditation user, I believe in you!

Attached: 1521690682625.jpg (648x648, 49K)

OP here, I also have that predicament. Anything that I have to touch out of my room fills me with a sense of filth, I then have to thoroughly wash my hands, up to the wrists. I also refuse to touch non-whites, niggers in particular. If one of then ever makes contact with me, no matter or small or short it is, I won't touch my favorite items for several days out of fear of infecting them. I have been opening doorknobs with my elbows for years now
I can't leave this place, this board is like a second home to me. I feel understood and treated with sincerity here. No other place on the Internet can ever replace that.

Attached: 1557901724314.jpg (344x344, 44K)

My reply seems to signal an opposition to your suggestion, and in a rudish kind of way. Sorry for that desu. I meant it as a declaration of love for this terrible place. I truly thank you for the meditation tip, but I'll stay on this sinking ship with you guys.

Attached: 1496184561567.gif (400x436, 256K)

I hope you all get well soon, or at least find some sort of happiness.

Thanks, I wish you the same in an original way

Attached: 1561387647765.jpg (538x1024, 64K)

why don't you just get a bidet?

I already have one and it doesn't help much

Attached: 1562559244974.jpg (629x505, 33K)

did you ever make it to work user?

Your specific case of OCD sounds similar to another Jow Forums user's experience.
he actually got on Andrew Hales' show and has his own youtube channel where he talks about his OCD.
youtube.com/watch?v=64ob-Url--c
Maybe it could help? I was diagnosed with OCD when I was young but it was never really bad so I wouldn't really know how it feels to be at your level

Why are you so scared of your ass being dirty? Also, doesn't your ass hurt? I imagine that wiping it for 7 hours a day would end up making it bleed eventually.

I don't know if I have OCD but everytime I feel an urge I have to say "I give my soul to Jesus Christ" 4 times then draw a cross in the air 4 times while saying "Jesus Christ protect me" for each cross. I don't know why I'm not even religious but if I don't I start to panic and my head and chest start to hurt.

I called sick, but it's not the first time that it happens so I might end up being in trouble. Thanks for your concerns tho
Thank you very much user. I'll look into this and hopefully improve my situation. You guys are the best

Attached: 1562862567184.jpg (1114x768, 310K)

take a look on the bright side user, you have the cleanest ass in the world!

Attached: 1566374315652.jpg (496x600, 84K)

It gets really bloody after about an hour, then it stops bleeding for a couple of minutes before starting again soon after. I take small pauses when it gets really bad, and I apply cold water to stop the pain
I used to do something similar every time before going to sleep back when I was a kid, because I was afraid of becoming a faggot. I'm 20 now, and the cleaning , especially the ass cleaning are my current urges

Attached: 1547664743468.png (474x473, 20K)

Made me chuckle, thanks a lot user

Attached: 1561351947939.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

Should I get checked out for it or are meds a meme?

My parents put me on jewpills back when I was just a teenager and later on I tried exposition therapy. But since I was also on meds, I can't say for sure which one helped the most, if at all. I'm no professional on the matter, but seeing a therapist with whom you feel comfortable would be my suggestion. Speaking about it helps me a lot, hopefully it will work for you too user, stay strong desu

Image didn't load for some reason , in a original and unique way

Attached: 1459537190881.gif (480x270, 557K)

Thanks user, having to do that shit constantly makes me want to an hero

Same, I came close to trying once. But then I remembered all the happenings and vidya games that I'd miss. It's unironically why I'm still here. So that one day, I'll have lived to see evil purged from this world. Also you guys are a good morale booster when the blackpills hit too hard. Take care user, I want to fight alongside you in the trenches, in Minecraft of course. So keep on breathing and stay comfy

Attached: 1558539812771.jpg (705x1000, 62K)

Thanks user, listening to The Smiths and fell better now. Sorry my taste is a little gay.

No need to apologize, the Smiths are a bretty good band. If you like their style, you should watch 500 days of Summer, it's very kino. A bit sad, yet it has a pretty optimistic ending. You'll adore the soundtrack for sure ! I gotta go, mommy makes lasagna tonight and I need to catch up on some anime. Stay comfy user, we're all gonna make it.
Also, to any fellow robots who are reading this, I love you guys, this place truly is another home. We're all alone together

Attached: 1547525283076.gif (720x720, 615K)

I hope we cross paths again OCD user

>people still smear shit particles around their anus with toilet paper

just fucking take a shower after you finish shitting jesus christ