Where am I supposed to meet my new gf now that Omegle is dead?

Where am I supposed to meet my new gf now that Omegle is dead?

Attached: brave_Lj2CP25F5G.png (754x604, 122K)

Every time I go to Jow Forums omegle, I'm impressed by the number of you guys who are fuckable. Something like 1/3.

t. gril

>tfw part of the 2/3

stop being fat, that's most of why 2/3 aren't fuckable

I'm 178cm and 66 kg

sadly can't say the same about the girls on it, fucking ugly ass hoes every time, or worst of all, a disgusting tranny faggot

It seems like all the grills went off to Discord instead. It's a shame really. I enjoyed my one on one convos with qt grils.

on right now looking for someone to talk to

I'm a girl and I use Omegle occasionally. I find I if I dedicate about 2 hours on the site and weed through all the links/retards/fetishists I can actually have a good conversation with an user.

I'm autistic so if u are a gril I'm sorry if I skipped u it's just my natural knee jerk reaction then I end up talking to autistic males and wonder why I can't find women when I skip all of them

I like to troll omegle posting pedo shit to piss people off and shock them, it's alot of fun

In the real world like a normal person you fucking freak

Who is this cute cosplay girl come back safiujbff

Omegle
>match with girl
>get instaskipped because not chad

Discord
>find girl
>talk to girl
>hit it off
>eventually send pics/do a video call
>get ghosted because not chad

There's no winning but with discord a robot can delude himself into thinking he has a chance for a day or two.

Omegle isn't dead if you use tags that aren't shit. Protip: Jow Forums and r9k are shit tags

Well, what tags aren't shit?

If you go on Omegle to use the video aspect of the site then you aren't actually a robot are yoo

Nobody tell him. We dont need more competition.

>Nobody tell him. We dont need more competition.
Don't listen to this man

Have you tried just exploring tags? It's actually really easy if you can come up with terms that are slightly creative. Avoiding guaranteed shitpost tags should be common sense, too.

Bad tag examples:
>music
>politics
>feminism
Decent tag examples:
>classical music
>painting
>lamps
Of course it should go without saying that you might not enjoy the conversations you find in certain tags if you aren't interested in them. Try tags for subjects that you enjoy.

This bot speaks the truth. You just can't win.

Attached: 1566380388130.jpg (756x749, 94K)

I got banned again for no reason. Fuck omegle, but the other sites suck even more so fuck them too.

plug.dj? I don't know user, don't you think I'd be ERPing with her right now if I did?