Living in a small town is literally the worst thing that can happen

Living in a small town is literally the worst thing that can happen

All I do is cry now the only time I get out of bed is to be yelled at to do stuff. I want to sleep 10-12 hours. I am fucking sad. I just get yelled at to get jobs. I dont even get an interview. If I lived in a big city i would put lvl 999999 effort into life but in my small town I am too anxious and just cry. I have no friends because there is no people here. If I lived in a big city I would have friends

All I asked god was let me live in a big city and waiting tables. I cannot have that because god. God attacks me and traps me in my small town. God wants me to be miserable. My life is so sad here and all I do is suffer and if I lived in a big city I wouldnt

Attached: F4D87A04-0AD8-4E8E-B0E8-D3FFB4781498.jpg (633x758, 31K)

You could have left if you didn't take a bunch of pills and drive. You're in a hell of your own design. God had nothing to do with it. You made your bed, now shut up and lie in it. It's called karma, bitch.

Its god stop blaming me because Im black you nerd virgin faggot

>Im black you nerd virgin faggot
OH NO NO NO NO

where are you from user

Because God made you take those pills and go for a drive.

>I'm black
Kek lmao

>where are you from user

A shitty bumfuck town in New York he can't leave because he's on prooooobayyyyshuuuuun.

As someone that lives in the city user.. it doesn't get better
Born and raised in a town and eventually got a job and moved to the city
The only advantage is that I have walking distance to most things, beyond that I'm just as lonely and talk to no one outside of work, sit alone in my small apartment and only go outside to do necessary things like grocery shopping or go to work

OP thinks moving to the city will magically make his life better like in the movies. Even though he'll be exactly the same person, the only change will be his physical coordinates, and he'll probably keep being a useless piece of shit that can't stop getting into trouble with the police.

I am not like you people. Im a winner. My small town holds me back

>My small town holds me back

No, your incompetence holds you back. You're not nearly as smart as you think you are, if you were you wouldn't be on probation.

No, YOU hold yourself back, if I, as a friendless, neet of 5 years(back then) could get an apartment and move to the city, then literally anyone could
You're just too picky or not looking hard enough

OP is on probation for taking a bunch of pills and driving. I've already brought it up like three times. And he keeps getting in trouble, so his probation keeps getting extended. It's like his brain can't make the connection between "me break law" and "me probation no go away".

>If I lived in a big city i would put lvl 999999 effort into life but
Stop coping, you have crippling depression, go see a doctor, start taking meds and practicing sports.

I dont break any rules I got a lifelong probation sentence for being black you racist fucking nerdy retards

>I dont break any rules

Objectively wrong. Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is a crime.

But doing all of that would cost effort, and OP wants everything handed to him on a silver platter without having to make any changes.

I want to leave my small town but I am impressed by god and the whites. That is the story. I have to beat god and the whites just to have the bottom life.

>That is the story.

No, here's the real story. Once upon a time, a stupid moron living in a shitty little town decided that the DUI laws didn't apply to him, took a bunch of pills and hopped into his car. He was caught by the police, rightfully punished for his crime, and was sentenced to the relatively light sentence of probation. The moron never learned from his mistakes, and continued to act like he was above the law, ensuring that he would never get off probation and live out the rest of his natural life in the same crappy town he was born in. And everyone else lived happily ever after. The end.

naw mayne dem cops is racist wypipo tryin keep the blac mane dow

Fucking police, not letting everyone do whatever the hell they want! It's like living in Nazi Germany!

How to beat all of that
>don't break the law
BAM, mold broken, jaws dropped and treated as a human rather then a criminal
Easy, huh?
I know it's against every fiber of your body but following the law gets you far in life user

You people are fucking retards holy shit none of that fucking happened besides me getting overly punished for being black

I'll trade with you. Living in the city is fucking hell. When I was in a small town it felt like I mattered so much more

I have not broken any laws except the one and my entire life is ruined and I have been on good behavior and receiving nothing for it

>getting overly punished

Actually you got off light. If you hit someone you'd be in prison for manslaughter right now.

>I have been on good behavior and receiving nothing for it

no ones going to just show up to your house and be like
>wow user you didnt break any laws today, heres your care package

>and I have been on good behavior and receiving nothing for it

I've seen you confess to a bunch of other crimes in previous threads. Like scamming people online. You disingenuous motherfucker.

I didnt hit anyone. Why are we making up fake scenarios that didnt happen? People get 4 DUIs and get punished less

My scam is a grey area law. Its like ordering etizolam or research chemicals. Not technically illegal :)

You couldn't handle the social overload of living in an urban area. I live innawoods and have plenty of friends, a job quality family.

You should just kill yourself and stop blaming everyone else for being such a pathetic whiny piece of shit. What a disappointment you must be to your family. Seriously kys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-203306_Facebook.jpg (720x1280, 84K)

>I didnt hit anyone.

I know, I'm saying if you HAD hit someone, you would have gotten at least 20 years for manslaughter. You are lucky that the cops caught you before something like that happened, and not after.

Still, you are intentionally doing something that society frowns upon so your claim that you're not doing anything wrong is false.

Dude I dont automatically kill someone because I am high.

I didnt kill anyone and I got overly punished. I see people getting 4 DUIs and getting probation. You need to just realize Im fucking right dude

I HAVE to scam I got so fucked by my parents and god. I was born poor in the woods without a single fucking chance in the world. I NEED money. Everyone else has a better life I have to steal to make it even

>Dude I dont automatically kill someone because I am high.

You were driving 3 tons of steel while under the influence of substances that impair your judgement and motor skills. Do you not understand how dangerous that is, to yourself and to others? You were so high on pills you were blacking out! Fuck prison, you're lucky you're not dead right now!

>I HAVE to scam

No you don't. There ARE legitimate sources of income in your town, you just think you're too good to work there.

I want to be dead Im so fucking miserable. I dont even feel happy in my sleep I only have nightmares and then wake up into an even worse nightmare. I wish I died

You don't actually want to die, you just think dying is easier than getting your shit together.

My town has one store and everything else is 20 miles away with no car and only Burger King type shit.

This pays better. I need money to make up for being in a small town. For never having a car. For having shit parents. Its the only way to have things other people were handed

Nothing I do will leave my small town I cant transfer it because of god and being black and I dont care if Im a fucking millionaire I dont want to live in a small town. I would literally rather die then scratch off a lottery ticket right now for a million dollars and still being here

>only Burger King type shit.

Then work there. You think you're too good to flip burgers? 'Cause I've got bad news for you, you're not.

Then kill yourself. See if I care. At this point I don't care what you do as long as you stop complaining.

No I am going to make real money to make up for my shit life. I am above flipping burgers I have more money than everyone around me

>I am above flipping burgers

Actually, I think flipping burgers is above you. You're so stupid even a fast food restaurant wouldn't want to hire you.

Yea thats why I have more money than the managers there you stupid fuck

why does anyone still reply to this faggot nigger's threads
hey OP, i'm god and yes, I'm oppressing you because you're a stupid dumb fucking gorilla nigger. that's right. I am working with the whites to keep you in your town. Every year, your town will get smaller and smaller and smaller. The city will move further away and the snow will get deeper. all because you're a fucking gay tarbaby. fuck you.

Attached: 1555706604008.jpg (1024x549, 56K)