I have missed my best years in life

>Be me
>Sexually Frustrated
>27yo sexless Virgin

It's over isn't it? I have missed my teenage years and early 20s. Women over 25+ are either married or used up post wall trash or single moms. Yuck.

I want young women (18-25) but i am too old for that. And being 30,40,50,60 is fucking disgusting. You get uglier and your sex drive dies out the more you age. I have missed casual sex, loving girlfriends, one night stands etc. etc.

Everyone else got to have fun and pleasure while i rot in my virginity. I just wanted to have sex,love,affection, and validation like everyone else on this planet. But i got loneliness and sexual starvation instead. I don't blame society or women. I blame my autism and social phobia. Being an autistic introvert with zero social skills. It's over for me. My best years are gone forever. That ship has sailed away long time ago.
It never began for me.

Attached: 1366891454857.jpg (345x365, 14K)

You can still get plenty of sex, user. Just leave your room, I guess.

It's not even over for you... it can't be over if it never began

What do u think is gonna happen when u put ur dick in a wet stinky hole you will be cured of everything and become a brand new human being?

With who exactly? I still live at home. Moving out is hard because it both takes time and economy and i have neither. I am doomed

I'm also 27, never held hands, it's so fucking over.

I just wanted to live a happy and normal life like everyone else. Why me? What did i do to deserve this?

Attached: images-1.jpg (216x233, 9K)

Why do you think you're too old for 18-25 year olds? Personally I am 25 and I'll go for the youngest girls I can (16 here) because there's more time to have kids.

I really don't know anymore to be honest. I am lost and confused.

I want to get married and have kids so fucking bad. Just something that makes wageslaving somewhat worth it.

Because soon in just 1095 days i will be 30. And when you are 30,40, etc.etc. you are forced to date women in your own age and i don't find them attractive one bit. They age like shit. I want women in their prime (18-25) not post wall roasties

The fact that buy into the post wall meme has already doomed you, fren.

Then go after women in their prime, as long as you aren't a complete loser, and by that I mean no job and living with parents tier then it makes it seem like you at least have your shit together. Men get with younger women all the time, nothing is stopped you, you don't have to go after people your own age once you're a fully grown adult no matter what normalfags tell you.

>I want young women (18-25) but i am too old for that.
Says who?
>And being 30,40,50,60 is fucking disgusting. You get uglier and your sex drive dies out the more you age.
Honestly, I enjoy being 30+ more than I enjoyed my 20s. My sex drive has actually exponentially increased.
>I have missed casual sex, loving girlfriends, one night stands etc. etc.
This is what peak defeatism looks like. You're not even that fucking old you fucking faggot. The more time you spend crying about this shit, the more time is going to pass, and you'll truly have something to cry about while you browse this refugee camp at 40 years old.
>Everyone else got to have fun and pleasure while i rot in my virginity. I just wanted to have sex,love,affection, and validation like everyone else on this planet. But i got loneliness and sexual starvation instead. I don't blame society or women. I blame my autism and social phobia. Being an autistic introvert with zero social skills. It's over for me. My best years are gone forever. That ship has sailed away long time ago.
It never began for me.
ABLOOBLOOBLOO keep fucking crying. I have no sympathy for faggots like you. You're 27 fucking years old. TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVEN acting like the world is over. You motherfuckers are disgrace. I hope that some of you can actually listen to yourselves instead of crying about everything you didn't do while you still refuse to do any of those things that you think you've missed out on (you haven't).

>I want young women (18-25) but i am too old for that.

Uh, why? You're literally two years older than the max of what you want. Go do it, crybaby faggot.

Acting like you're 60 when you're not even in your thirties.

Attached: 1563054162783.png (600x410, 344K)

>that moment when an user described your whole life down to your exact age
I also feel lost like you.

Attached: 1554996930248.png (644x942, 51K)

>You are not even that old
>You are "only" 27

Majority of people lose their virginity between 14-18. I am a freak of nature. Being late 20s as a sexless virgin is to be the ultimate loser on this planet. Everyone will mock me. Laugh at me. Bully me and treat me like an alien. People will figure out that something is seriously wrong with me if they find out that i am a filthy virgin. There were some guys who mocked me when i was a 20yo virgin and made sarcastic questions like : Were is your gf? Why don't you have a gf user? Have you ever had sex user?

And laughing at me for it. This shit actually happenend for real. How do you think people will treat me as fucking 27 year old virgin? They will bully me to death. And no woman wants an older virgin because they think that we are disgusting

bruh did you even go to college? I swear like one out of every 5 girls in a relationship was dating a dude who was like 30 even though they might've only be 20 or 21.

Another source that I cannot remember said that if you make it to age 25 as virgin, the odds are you will always be a virgin.

So, better advice for OP is "Accept that it really is over. Your chances are low and they're diminishing."

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-134514_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (852x847, 218K)

At a certain point it becomes obvious that you're never gonna be that guy

why? tell me why.

Just fucking kill me. This is too much

No one is going to laugh at you brother. I know it sounds hokey, but odds are there are younger girls that can and will be attracted to you, but first you have to work on yourself. Going on this board and latching onto negative thoughts/beliefs will only make it worse. Work towards happiness, groom yourself, exercise, change negative thoughts into positive. At first, it will feel fake but as you practice, I can tell from personal experience that after only a year, your mental state will drastically change, you won't be normie-tier, but at least you won't be at the bottom, willing to commit suicide.

There will be moments when the bottom will feel tempting, it's all you know, but don't give up brother. I'm cheering for you.

You can do anything, absolutely anything, in life EXCEPT tell people you are a virgin. It is the only thing you must never do, the only thing you can never live down

Thanks dude. I don't know why you would cheer for a loser like me but it actually feels much better having such positive comment. I will see what i can do about my situation. But i also have to be realistic as well. Take one step at a time

Indeed brother, one step at a time. You're not a loser, the moment you take that step towards happiness, you're not a loser anymore.

Because you're some variety of "awkward guy" if you went that long without having sex. And it isn't like being an awkward middle schooler where you may still grow out of it.

Are you going to start fucking college hos as a 30 year old virgin? Yeah, no...

>be me
>posting in this server

jdgxxG

Attached: 1556044678326.jpg (552x748, 53K)

How about turning your frustration into something productive and shoot up a school or something?

With the amount of incels entering their 20s and 30s now, the left graph will look radically different in 20 years.

Sex doesn't fix it. Nothing fixes it. I'm attractive enough that I have never had to approach women and the ones who approach me are willing to look past my robot qualities. I haven't had a huge amount of gfs by normie standards (5, had sex with 4 of them) but have had enough that I can safely say I've had enough different experiences to know if having a gf can make it better. It doesn't.

I'm turning 35 in a few months and I've wanted to kill myself since age 13, maybe earlier. I've had gfs cure this feeling temporarily but it always comes back, and it comes back much stronger when it comes with the realization that my hopes of happiness have been ruined once again.

I recently moved in with my current gf. She's about 13 years younger than me - 21. You might look at this post and think, holy shit, he's got it made, this fucking boomer has a cute college age girlfriend. Wrong. I've recently realized that all I've ever wanted from a relationship was the love my mother never gave me. I have never gotten it from any past relationship and I'm not getting it from this one either. I am as unhappy as I have ever been and it is my hope that I can leverage a lifetime of sadness and disappointment along with this most recent one in order to provide the last push I need to finally kill myself. My birthday is in November and it is my deepest with to be dead before then.

Sex does not help, a relationship does not help, and if there is anything, literally ANYTHING in the world that makes you happy then you're in a better place than I am.

>27
>too old for a 25 year old woman
lmao what

I never had sex or any gfs. How the hell do i have it better than you? This doesn't make any sense. My life sucks because of this. God damned. I never asked to be born. Shit life

My landlord's son dindn't have a gf until he was 29.

It's not like it's written on your forehead that you are a virgin.

You are just looking for excuses.
>27 year old is too old for a 25 year old
lmao dude, you are so fucking delusional

Casual sex is degenerate as fuck. Be glad you have that going for you, your moral compass is actually functional, even if you desire it

wow, what the fuck does your life story have to do with anything in this thread

and what do you do whe she asks about your previous experience in dating/sex etc

It's not like women ask you when/how/with who you lost your virginity on the first date.

Dodge the question and lie. It's very easy.

"I was single for the last year and a half"
"broke up with my last GF because she wanted to move"

If you so thoroughly abhor your status as a virgin, why not simply lower your standards enough to find a greasy landwhale to pop your cherry, or failing that, buy a hooker? Then you won't have to deal with the crippling fear of the unknown anymore, and may actually feel more comfortable approaching actual women to form some kind of relationship with.

As it is now, you're just wallowing in your own self misery for nothing. The exit doors exist, you're simply choosing to wait in the hallway as life passes you by.

Attached: 1565148898927.jpg (601x601, 19K)

>I never had sex or any gfs. How the hell do i have it better than you?
Because nothing in this world has ever made me happy, including those things. I would happily trade my gf for the ability to find happiness in a hobby or interest and if you can find happiness in something else then you're luckier than me. Imagine how you would feel if you finally got a gf and had sex and not only did it not make you feel any different, it actually made you feel worse because it was your last remaining hope for happiness and now you have nothing at all that you can think of that could potentially make your life better?

Because if I just drop in and say, "Sex won't make you happy" then you won't listen. You won't listen when I use my life as an example either, but at least this way I can feel like I've made some effort at convincing you.

You didn't answer the question, surely it's not that uncommon to ask for a bit of background on your dating scene, what happens when you tell her it's 0, she will obviously realise that you're a virgin

>lying
amazing way to start a relationship with someone, truly.

You don't need to be honest.
If you progress far enough with her, you can come clean then, she will understand why you lied.
Women don't find virginity in guys attractive, sure, but they don't find it repulsive in a way that men find slutty women repulsive.

My ex gf was always telling me how if we were to brake up she'd prefer her next bf to be a virgin, simply for the reason of him being clean of std's

HAHAHA Nobody wants to fuck a landwhale shut up

Aren't you supposed to be desperate? who gives a shit if it isn't what Jesus would do?

you guys are not understanding it's not about just having sex or a gf, it's about being wanted, loved, having someone feel genuine affection towards you. You can't have that if you lie.

I'm a 25 fem here. I like older virgins.

My last was a 29 year old gentle man. He was very fun and loving. I miss our times together

People often lie about things they are insecure about in the begining of a relationship.
Being honest and totally open about some of the most intimate things, isn't something you do first time you meet someone, it isn't even something you neceserally tell in first few months.

>it's about being wanted, loved, having someone feel genuine affection towards you. You can't have that if you lie.
I ahd someone who I geniunly loved, and felt affection towards, doesn't mean I came clean to her about everything in first few days.
If she is worth it, she will understand why you lied.

If you can't even tell a small lie just to get a singular GF and have sex for once, you're never gonna make it

You should be glad if you don't have to drug and date rape a broad

>If you can't even tell a small lie just to get a singular GF and have sex for once, you're never gonna make it

This more or less. People refuse to leave their comfort zones, and expect shit to fall out of the sky for them.

Same, but I'm 28.
It still bothers me, but a little less now and days. I guess I cope by just accepting those things aren't for everyone.
I just continue going to the gym and making money. Best think to do in our case is to continue working on ourselves and explore other things in life.

Dude, you can get anyone at 27 as long as you're tall, attractive, Aryan, and masculine. I get looks, smiles and attention from women all the time (I live in a small, rural town where goofy twinks don't cut it) and an offer from one when I was working to live with her and have kids. Another one said to my face directly, "wanna get high and have sex?" and "he never flirts or anything. He's just Mr. Handsome." When my hair and beard were shorter I even got MILF extended family members saying I "had got really handsome."

I turn them all down because women are all fucking whores who cheat at the drop of a hat. Don't even bother with them. If jacking off doesn't cut it, fuck twinks or traps until the DOTR

Attached: 7XChCJ6.png (211x397, 158K)

>refusing to lie is sabotage
guess my life is ending hanging from the ceiling then

Well then don't lie. Women don't really ask those things on the first date anyway, and even if she does you can come clean.

It's not like you went out on a 100 dates, got asked the question 100 times, and got rejected for that reason every time, you are pulling crap our of your ass, as an excuse why you shouldn't even try talking to a woman.

Just try to do something, even if you get asked that and rejected because of it there is always another woman.

Dating is a game of numbers for both men and women, men get rejected most of the time, even if they are not virgins, and women reject most of the men. You either need to approach enough women with that intention, or find yourself in enough social situations where a woman will aproach you.
Even if you weren't a virgin you'd (and most other guys) would be rejected.

not everyone lives a picture perfect life user. You are just unlucky

You're post is irrelevant and you just have mommy issues.

Majority of women hate male virgins with a burning passion though

>Majority of women hate male virgins with a burning passion though
They don't

I'm 20 and I'm so fucking scared of ending up like you m8

Jfl, going for younger women when youre above 30 is a COPE. You will never be their first, they will only like you for your money, and youre only going for younger women to desperately try to make up for lost years you couldve been having sex with women your age. Its fucking over if you didnt fuck in your 20s brah

Out of a group of my 7ish friends only 2 guys lost their virginities before 20.
You will be fine

just LDAR or find a good cope user. Even better is to just fuck older women even if they don't look good but don't be in a committed relationship just cuz you lost your virginity with them.

>. Its fucking over if you didnt fuck in your 20s brah
he is still in his 20's though

Hi. I wrote this a few days ago and it reads somewhat similar. I feel like we may be going through the same thing but I don't really know what to call it. I've yet to find anyone else outside the internet who shares a similar dilemma. I genuinely understand what you've written but I don't have any advice for you.

I've been on this board for maybe a week. There are no answers here. You're only going to receive hate from men desperately trying to escape virginity if you keep making posts like this.

They do. They all hate male virgins and want them to die

How did you conclude that?

sdasdasdasdasdasdasd

I can only pay young whores to have sex with me

He only has 3 years or so before he hits wizard status and its over, but most women his age have already have multiple partners and are looking to settle down and have kids, best he can do is find some 25 yr old woman and hope to god she hasnt fucked too many men before him, and maybe he can make up for some of his lost years

The extreme hatred for incels is proof enough, not all male virgins in their 20s are blackpilled but all of them are incels or else they wouldve gotten laid

He already stated that he doesn't care that much about sex, but wants someone to love.

"incel" atleast to a woman, means someone who hates woman. I don't see why they would hate someone normal, who simply didn't have luck with women.

>And laughing at me for it. This shit actually happenend for real. How do you think people will treat me as fucking 27 year old virgin? They will bully me to death. And no woman wants an older virgin because they think that we are disgusting
I'm telling you right now that it's not the fact that you're a virgin, it's that you're an insufferable cunt that cries about it. Nobody wants to pity fuck a virgin. What you seem to forget is that everyone, literally EVERYONE, was an incel until they weren't. We can relate to you more than you can actually relate to us. It would behoove you to listen to sound advice and stop fucking about with this "maimed virgin" sob story that you keep reinforcing. You're just beating yourself up because you didn't put your peepee in a fucking hole. It's unhealthy and an absolute turnoff. It's also indicative of the fact that you derive self-worth from it. You're giving everyone a loaded gun and asking them not to shoot while you sit there and screech.
>So, better advice for OP is "Accept that it really is over. Your chances are low and they're diminishing."
Yeah, let's just all cave to defeat. Man, you motherfuckers are abysmal. Get off your asses. Stop looking for confirmation bias. Get off of fucking Jow Forums. Go the fuck outside.

>make up for some of his lost years
You stupid motherfuckers overthink this shit. All sex is is dumping your load in a girl's vagina and making a baby. The casual sex scene and contraception need to be obliterated. Stupid ass.

>make up for some of his lost years
Stupid ass

Attached: pepedisdain.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Like i mentioned i also can pay to have sex with hookers in their early 20s if everything has gone to the shitter. And now everything has gone to the shitter

This.
He sits at home, pittying himself, thinking he knows better than people who actually have experience in the field, unwilling to accept any advice.

I actually go out all the time but that still doesn't change shit

Thats the thing, someone who is still a virgin in their 20s is anything BUT normal, not in an era where the majority of women lose their virginity before the age of 18, and where millions of men are being denied sex because they dont fit womens insane standards

I just want to become the killingest man that ever lived or will ever live. It's not too late. I have plenty of time actually.

Attached: TIMESAND___action.png (678x762, 208K)

>in an era where the majority of women lose their virginity before the age of 18
Women were losing their virginities earlier then men since the begining of the human race. Girls go out with older guys, it's not wierd for them to fuck before guys do, and comparing yourself to women in that area is dumb and unhealthy.
>someone who is still a virgin in their 20s is anything BUT normal
Not really, I would call a 21 year old who didn't have a gf yet "not normal" simply because he's a bit different. Most of my friends lost their virginites in their 20's, and they are far more "normal" and better members of society than some "normal" guys who have been fucking and doing coke since 15

Do you try talking with women?

>I don't see why they would hate someone normal, who simply didn't have luck with women.
Because to them, someone who doesn't have women want him is a freak. I had two different occasions where woman around me found out I was a virgin and acted like a fucking leper after. This was AFTER the fact they treated me nice and normally beforehand.

Would a femanon date me? I live in the UK I'm 21 and a virgin

jus b urself ecks dee

Maybe women should go out with men that are around their same age? I mean, there are roughly the same amount of agematched men and women in the west. That way there wouldnt be millions of young, sexually frustrated men in their 20s

Experience in the field doing what? Being normies?

How did the topic of you being a virgin come up?

Yeah, talking to random women always works out nicely. Shut the fuck up.

Sometimes but not much. I am afraid of sperging out infront of them

They asked how come I never had a gf or bring up girls. Then one of the Chads said "Holy shit, you're a virgin"
Second time same scenario, expect some hyper normie found out and told everyone at work. I had to leave because all the women kept annoying the shit out of me. Most guys seemed supportive.

The problem is that you're competing with other men for decent women. What do you have to offer? Are you fit? Do you have a decent job? A house? Being a sexless virgin doesn't help, either. Go get a practice girlfriend who is less attractive than you. Learn to talk to women. They're basically retarded. Say what you think they want to hear. Men like you pretend to be virtuous but all you want is to get some pussy deep down. So go get some pussy and live your fucking life already.

yes
It's in their nature to look for an older man, because and older man can provide for them better, while still having more or less the same physical capabilities as a ~5 years younger guy.

Anyway women dating older guys isn't a problem for men in their 20's since they are already "older" men to women in late teens and early 20's, and women in their 20's also start going out with guys their age and even younger, but they do still prefer older guys.

Look at it from the perspective that while the women liking older guys hurt your chances in the past, in the future you will be able to date younger, prettier women than used up roasties that are old as you.

Yes you are right he should try and avoid them in general, best if he doesn't even leave his house at all, since that is the far superior way of meeting women in comparison to actually trying to engage them.

Men who take care of their bodies do not age like women. I've seen men in their 50s who look better than women in their supposed primes.

Attached: 1562831757288.jpg (600x814, 63K)

>try talk to women
>get arrested to sexual harassment
No thanks. If a women likes you, she would approach you. Random women don't want to be approached by average men.

I can feel you there, I'm not afraid of sperging but simply of coming on too strong.
You need to keep trying, vast majority of people find a SO in their lifes. Statistically looking you are more likely to do it than not to.

>Look at it from the perspective that while the women liking older guys hurt your chances in the past, in the future you will be able to date younger, prettier women than used up roasties that are old as you.
Fuck that, I want a women my age (21) NOW, not later, women only like older men cause of their resources, I just want to casually date a girl, I dont want to actually live with her and provide for her

Places like these really do poison people's minds, I've seen guys do whole lot worse to girls than simply trying to talk to them without ending up in a prison. Get your head out of your ass you nigger

Is this actually true? I don't smoke or drink and i will start hitting the gym next week