How would you approach a girl like this?

How would you approach a girl like this?

Attached: 604D1248-9C8C-4CEC-987D-CEF34C8A3E67.jpg (676x834, 139K)

I wouldn't. Bitch giving me capricorn vibes

t.cancer

With an ak47

What occurs? What brings you to this networking event?

that look on her face makes me want to axe her face in half , I've been bottling up anger lately

With a bottle of alcohol. You grab her around the waist and hold the bottle above her head. She'll tilt her head back and you pour alcohol into her mouth. Then you start talking shit into her ear.

This is assuming you're in a party or club environment because hoes wouldn't wear a shirt like that to Family Dollar.

Probably have to be very rude and straight forward and give off hints that you have a lot of money.

Robots really think women care about money. They don't care about money until they're in their 30s. From their teens to their twenties, they want emotions and dick.

pretty much this (this comment is reall original=

You're literally fucking retarded. Fuck.

20$ for a bj? how is this not originale

Something's off about her... I can't quite put it... am I the only one who thinks so?

>give off hints that you have a lot of money.
why would that matter to someone wearing a literal "i want cock" shirt?

quietly from behind

Ask her how many times her father molested her as a kid.

With a Pepsi

360 and walk out.
Fuckin such a girl isn't the problem but try to build a relationship with a high maintaining women would scare me and I would fail.

sauce?
this looks like a girl i knew a long time ago

Yeah its a boy i'm 99% sure

>hi baby I see you finaly got your black belt in dick sucking

With a detention order

You literally have no experience with women. Young girls don't care about money, they care about experiences. You think they get trains run on them and suck dicks in bathrooms because these guys have money? You think girls say "he seems rich, let me fuck him once and never talk to him again"? Get some experience then talk to me maybe. Virgin.

with deadly precision and force

by walking

how would you do it?

>Experience
If they wanted to feel new experiences they would do bunguee jumping and other things in the same fashion, sucking cocks in a daily basis isn't a new experience for them

Bond with her over your mutually love of cock.

It is for then. Women don't care about the experiences men care about. Fucking a new guy is an experience to them. It's why they fuck so many guys when they travel.

based

ravioli

Zanny in her drink

>It is for then. Women don't care about the experiences men care about. Fucking a new guy is an experience to them. It's why they fuck so many guys when they travel
There are a lot of girls traveling, doing hiking, even things like kite surfing are getting popular, no excuse, the girls that suck dicks don't do it for new experiences (How can be a new experience doing something that you have done 100 times or more?)they're just slutty

"Hey freckles, can I borrow your choker I want to use it to suffocate myself to death after seeing your shirt.:

Yeah. Whores see dicks as new experiences. I'm not defending them, I'm just telling you how they see things. Girls like the one in the op see sucking a new dick as a new experience. Their lives probably aren't all that exciting. Have you seen the life of a really attractive girl? It's pathetic a lot of the time. They sleep on a mattress on the floor, their bathrooms are disgusting, they do nothing but go out to clubs and scroll Instagram. Dick is the most fun they have.

I still hate them but I'm starting to feel pitty

I've figured out what I dislike about her face. Her mouth is way too small.

correct answer

>giving me capricorn vibes
what did he mean by this?

with my .357

>want some coc-coke?

I wouldn't cuz I'm a beta male and this girl must be shallow as fuck, Chad can keep roasties to himself

Attached: 38e5504baa4dbdc20a4bbf44bd0464761497839855_full.png (400x500, 166K)

With a time machine seeing as how she looks like she came out of the late 90s/early 2000s.

criminally underrated
are you fucking stupid? what he means is that she appears to be Capricorn, a zodiac sign. each sign has different attributes associated with it. as a cancer, it would be wise for him to stay away from someone like that. you're a fucking idiot though please kill your self retard

she looks so plain and average
I would just go talk to her lmao

The funny thing about robots is that a lot of them would be great with girls if they could just replicate the shit they say here in real life. If you were to say this with confidence, she'd probably be turned on by it since no one has the balls to talk to her that way except the guys she fucks.

Star signs litteraly mean nothing. You can't be white, you have a dirt IQ to belive in this shit.

>say something about the shirt
>imply you have money and a big cock
>fuck her ass
>???
>profit

Attached: IMG_3976.jpg (959x1185, 118K)

>he thinks I believe in astrology
confirmed retard

>damage controlling this hard
l o l

>How would you approach a girl like this?

with a big black cock

>what are you doing out here on a school night? This place is for adults
And go back to playing rhythm games