DEBATE ME BREADCUCKS

all other bread is shit tier garbage, prove me wrong faggots

Attached: americasbestfucktherest.jpg (2400x2400, 994K)

>bread
I don't like carb bombs user, all bread is shit

Keep going dont stop at bread.

All PLANT based products are shit.

Moreover, they are poison.

wheat bread is perfectly good. white bread may taste great but it's probably really unhealthy.

my mom buys this bread. she also make grilled cheese by putting two slices of it in the toaster then slapping a slice of kraft between them.

Attached: 1463162669471.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

looks like brioche

>basedbean oil
>high fructose corn syrup

there's better tasting breads with shit less likely to make you diabetic. bread with better ingredients typically taste better.

This misinformation is sad

ALL grains break down into toxic sugar in your body. "Whole wheat" just means the wheat kernel is whole when they crush it. It's all trash and if you were a noble no less than 200 years ago you wouldn't be caught dead eating anything from plants or plant seeds.

>American bread

You might wanna do some more research on the effects of basedbean oil and high fructose corn syrup before you call others information "misinformation" plus there's more shit inside of sunbeam bread that probably shouldnt be in fucking bread. look up the ingredients, research them. if the ingredients section for fucking bread looks like the periodic table chances are its bad for you.

I have. Both are fucking horrible for you. Ask any heart surgeon what they find in a patient heart who has a bad one and he will tell you vegetable oil.

We did not evolve to eat toxic plant seeds like fucking nuts and beans. You sound totally out of touch. We are carnivores and have a singularly unique carnivores digestive tract

If you trust American "doctors" and Pharma "studies", then you deserve your farts, smelly armpits, and shorter life.

>all other bread is shit tier garbage, prove me wrong faggots
Wonder bread is vastly superior. AYou are proven wrong.
I do like sunbeam though.

>my mom buys this bread. she also make grilled cheese by putting two slices of it in the toaster then slapping a slice of kraft between them.
Your mom sounds like a bigger loser than you.
Slip your dick up her ass

>eating bread at all
It's like you enjoy obesity and brain fog.

Sunbeam is shit. Either eat Merita bread like someone with some sense or die in a fire fag.

>bread

Thats not even bread. Its toast

I raise you Hawaiian bread.

people say Britbong food is bad but i can get a dozen types of sourdoughs and ryes from local baker stall as well as all the usual types all baked on premises you yanks eat processed shit

>bread is shit
>plants are shit
>grains are shit
>seeds and legumes = oil
>we are carnivores
>we have carnivore digestive system
>bread causing obesity and retardation

Attached: shake.jpg (377x404, 21K)

Get that weak shit outta here nigger. Rugbrod is where it's at.

Attached: R.jpg (680x409, 73K)

If there's anything I want from Sunbeam it's one of those magic ass 60's chrome toasters without buttons.

How about you throw that industrial waste you call ""bread"" in the trash where it belongs and drive, walk or take the first bus to your local bakery to get real bread?

Attached: 1494289878300.jpg (674x672, 120K)

I just buy whatever's cheapest. funnily enough the cheapest bread is some brand I'd never heard of, $0.89 for a 24-ounce loaf, almost half the price of even the store-brand bread. I only get anything else when the register spits out a "free loaf of bread" coupon.

some of these hoes need to eat a sandwich goddamn

CINNAMON BREAD FUCKERS!

Attached: Cinnamon-Swirl-Bread-8.jpg (710x1065, 410K)

Try again gringo faggot

Attached: Bimbo Soft White Motherfucker.jpg (600x600, 37K)