Stop being nihilists and go outside

Stop being nihilists and go outside.
>inb4 b-but i no feelz like it & other delusions
Go. Outside.

Attached: bT561.jpg (600x600, 42K)

And do what? Kill yourself, cringe faggot.

E N J O Y Y O U R S E L F
E N J O Y L I F E
>cringe faggot
I ENJOI BEING A LIFE-HATING MISERABLE PIECE OF SHIT OH GOD I JUAT LOVE BEING MISERABLE AND LIFELESS FUCK JANNIES GIMME GIMME CHICKEN TENDIES

>look im edgy im cool
>im superior IM WHITE.

we need napoleon back

Attached: 23425787.jpg (715x955, 48K)

You can't tell me what to do, you mega faggot

Attached: 988.jpg (450x425, 155K)

>91 degrees F feels like 100
nah

I turned into a nihilist by regularly going /out/ by myself and camping at different national forests. Looking up at the stars you truly do realize how un-important everything is on earth. The universe is endless. Why should we care what happens on our insignificant planet? It's all so tiresome. War. Degeneracy. Politics. Nothing we do will change anything. I doubt the human race lasts much longer. You have countries that are constantly threatening to nuke each other on twitter. A bunch of man-children who could start a nuclear war because of their feelings and politics. The human race I truly believe was a mistake. Apes evolve and then immediately go about destroying the world they live on with pollution and war. Why should anyone care what happens at this point?

Attached: 1564521170133.png (566x642, 710K)

If you cant entertain yourself by walking around in cool nature then you are probably a lost cause. If you dont have any nature near you, go try and find cool buildings with cool architecture.
Not op but people cant influence you my friend, although we can advise and try to help a fellow friend

Attached: anime_nature.jpg (808x606, 101K)

Didnt say shit about white you fuckin woman or jew

OP has brain damage, in all likelihood

How about this hippie
We burn it all tothe FUCKIN GROUND!

Why do you say that? I think hes absolutely right.

Well you could do that. But thats pretty gay. If you spend some time outdoors you will come to find that life outside big cities is pretty nice

>go try and find cool buildings with cool architecture.

>tfw live in the suburbs

Attached: suburbs.jpg (2000x1490, 1.02M)

Not him, but the whole "lol just go outside" meme doesn't work if you live in a city. I go outside and am surrounded by hundreds of normies everywhere. There are no places to be alone except in my own home. Me going outside just makes me want off this planet even more

all that trannies are white you fucking moron
get out of that "pink pill" and take the sunscreen.

Attached: 1549142880623.jpg (723x960, 56K)

Then move? Are you a retarded child who cant move?

>go outside
>die of a heat stroke

t. FL citizen

yeah, if you live in the suburbs "go outside" actually means get in a car, sit in traffic, and go to a big box store or drivethru or somesuch
it sucks

Not him but this is the NEET board. Get out.

>not being a nihilistic shitter who hates life and fears the world is having brain damage

Because go outside is braindead retard advice. I work outside. It is nothing special. And without work it is very boring unless you are doing something fun like driving a nice car which is probably not what OP has in mind.

how is "go outside" an advice?
its so fucking retarded, some people just don't like going outside

Attached: 102_gHA8pQZ.jpg (328x474, 100K)

I truly feel bad for north americans, even the nice places suck aesthetically and the way everything looks the same gives it a weird distopian and almost oppressive atmosphere.

t. Irish fag
Totally understand user citites are gay. Are there any cool national parks or forest you can visit or even camp there if you are hardcore enough?

Pink p-? Nigger how autistic are you?

You really learn to appreciate the little things like the different types of trees or even the wildlife. Plus the fresh air does wonders

Its not for everyone but you should try it a few times before you completely dismiss it. It didnt work for me at first but now its something that i really enjoy

Being a NEET is misery, how do you people enjoy it?

>you should try it
but why? im already satisfied and happy with the way i live

Attached: 173_JN00WKL.jpg (380x457, 64K)

Nah, you really don't give a fuck about boring trees.

The "go outside" line is a normie platitude. It has no effect on people with actual depression, even if it's mild enough to be high-functioning.
I bike through a literal rainforest on my way to and from work every single day. I still feel the exact same level of shit that I used to in my shitty grey industrial hometown.

If thats the case then im happy for you, its not very often that people are content with their lives especially on this cesspit. However there may come a point in your life where you want to experience something new. In which case nature may be a good outlet.

I do, from a young age I have weird thing for trees and animals. Everyone in my family has, its pretty odd.