I saved up my NEETbux and planning a trip for January. I just need help deciding:

I saved up my NEETbux and planning a trip for January. I just need help deciding:

>go to Japan for 2 weeks then go to Russia for 2 weeks a few months later
Or
>go to Japan/Thailand for a month and go to russia a year later

I like white/asian girls but asian girls are kind of hard to come by in texas. What do?

I'm a chicano if that makes a difference...

Attached: D1F96E97-DF81-45CA-B4C4-C41FB6676539.jpg (720x720, 49K)

why not 4 weeks japan?

>go to Japan/Thailand for a month and go to russia a year later
This one is better. Russia isn't worth it for you as a mexican. Everyone will see you as a t4urka.

Attached: 1564850209521.jpg (1032x1457, 132K)

>I'm a chicano if that makes a difference...
Probably better for you if you don't go to Russia.

Also hate to be the bearer of bad news but you're not going to pull any pussy in Japan if you can't pass as white.

shut the fuck up
being white isn't a free pussy pass everywhere you go
some girls like white guys and some like black guys and some like neither
stop eating propaganda on the internet and you might learn how the real world works
>inb4 some retarded infograph with fluffed/cherrypicked unverifiable stats

Everything is more expensive and I'm curious what thailand is about since /trv/ says its "heaven" for western men.

Does russia really not like brown people? I've talked to many russian anons on Jow Forums and discord, etc. and they said if you look iberian or med you should be fine. Posted my face and they said I shouldn't have any problem attracting slav women over there.

A lot of slavs don't like brown people but you should be fine in tourist areas. It's not worth it. The only females who'll have sex with you are some nymohomaniacs.

Attached: tfuu.jpg (174x215, 39K)

OP don't do this. I've heard it's not technically legal to spend NEETbux on vacations

Mmmm well I would go to Japan FIRST obviously, have comfy yet boring vacation
You can also use that time to spoof your location to [SEA cities you're going to] and get tons of matches already, pick the least awful for some nice dates

Ideally you can find some lazy bum girl with no job or obligations you can take for a few days in some tropical island as companion/toy

SEA is cheap as hell

Attached: 2017_08_02_07_35_20479288_266022543802362_4010790497097351168_n.jpg (1080x1080, 199K)

>some girls like white guys and some like black guys and some like neither.
Sure, in America. Not in East Asia.
And I never said it was a free pass. It's not. It's just an entry requirement.

They're not the biggest fans, but they (probably) aren't going to beat you up solely because you're not a snowman. If you really do just look like a dark Euro you won't have big problems, especially if you're in one of the big western cities.

>I'm a chicano
cope. Asians worship whites. Russians hate browns.

The chances of even hooking up with a decent Japanese girl is about zero, given only 2 or 4 weeks. I personally know a girl from Ukraine that married a Mexican, from Mexico, and they live there now with 2 kids. If you are not a drunken, abusive retard like the vast majority of Russian guys, you will do quite well in Russia. Stay away from Moscow, look towards Piter or the Eastern areas. As far as Thailand, too many traps, too many expats, too much money. If you absolutely must visit an Asian nation, check out Vietnam. Serpentza has some great videos on Vietnam, and the girls are ultra cute, even better than Japanese girls and the virus of feminism simply does not exist there. I lived in Ukraine for a year, so ask me anything.

Here ya go. I only had one hookup in taiwan earlier this year. I went to the mexican clubs but even the Taiwanese girls knew more spanish than me lol.
I'm trying my best to looksmaxx before my trip though.

You seem like the only knowledgeable person ITT.
>Thailand
>too much money
Explain? Because even with the rampant tourism it's still relatively cheap. I'll look into Vietnam though.
And I'm just looking to explore japan during my two weeks there and then do the hookup stuff in the last two weeks. Not expecting much from Japanese girls tbqh.

is this bait or are you really the redditfag incel making the anti sam hyde vids?

yea u don't look med but pure american goblino, u're not gonna make it there

>You seem like the only knowledgeable person ITT.
he hasn't been in any of those countries yet I've been in literally all 3 of them

Attached: 1492227652503.png (359x336, 185K)

Mexican goblin

@54027506
>Sam fanboy namefagging on r9k
No (You) from me boi.

I'm 6'1 and have no problem with hookups with white chicks.

>too much money
Too much competition, and Thai girls are spoiled. The beer may be cheap, but a top tier girl is going to cost you more than you might imagine. A cutie in Vietnam would be overjoyed if you took her to dinner, spent a whopping $5USD, and helped her practice her English. Go where you are most appreciated, not just another face in the crowd. I would again urge you to skip Japan. My original vacation to Ukraine was 2 weeks, but I fell in love with the people and the culture, so the time went by in a flash. When it was over, I went back to the Czech Republic, shut down the business I was forming up, left my furnished apartment behind, and give the Czechs a hearty FUCK YOU as I get back on a plane to Kiev. A month in Eastern Russia would be ideal, but 2 weeks in Russia and 2 weeks in Vietnam might work. The take-away here is effective time management. I saw too many guys swing in for a week, make a connection with a local girl, but be forced to bail out after their tourist visa ran dry. Check out the average joe videos on life in Japan and you will see how dreary and lifeless it all is for an outsider.

>I've been in literally all 3 of them
You are also a Navy Seal with 300 confirmed kills...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>have no problem with hookups with white chicks.
yea we've seen the "chicks" you hookup with alright
fucking kek goblino

what's hard to believe faggot?
Lived a month in japan some years back
been in moscow for 2 weeks
and last september-october i was in SEA

pic related

Attached: 20180920_213414.jpg (4160x3120, 1.36M)

Interesting. Thank you user.
Definitely going to go to vietnam. I already booked the japan ticket, so I'll just fly out after a week in japan I suppose and spend the rest of the trip there in Vietnam.
Any specific places in Russia you would recommend? I'm probably going to go for a month sometime at the end of next year.

>being so assblasted he literally googled an image of SEA for an r9k thread

@54027756
I really don't care if believe me or not. I'm not wageslaving for the trip and going for fun this time without much expectations.

Don't go to russia, it's a shithole. Just stay in Japan.

>chicano
>NEETbux
jesus heysus fing christ
we should euthanize shitskins on welfare

Thanks for finding my trip tho x)

The ideal Russian city is Saint Petersburg, but that is gonna be a hell of a flight from Tokyo. I don't really know anything about the Eastern seaboard of Russia, so feel free to check out YouTube, just pick a city from the map, and search it and see what comes up.
>and last september-october i was in SEA
wow a whole 2 months huh?

Attached: upd5vs7f77p11.jpg (1200x675, 396K)

*funding rip

I was thinking the same thing. I would do a reverse image search, but meh.

believe waht?

what's with this lame low effort gaslighting?
this is red light district in Manila, would not recommend

Attached: 20181005_193943.jpg (4160x3120, 1.58M)

Literally nothing wrong with NEETbux or food stamps.

>tfw live with mommy
>get foodstamps because I declared we buy food separately when we actually both get stamps and buy together
>fridge full with comfy snacks
>NEETbux coming in as well to fund my overseas trips

I don't even care if you have a ""good"" job I will never be a wagie.

How white passing are you op?

Attached: 123.jpg (939x747, 118K)

Stop coping JBW is real only if 7/10

If you want a trip to Europe, I think UK and Spain would be kinda cool as a Mexican (I'm assuming you're bilingual here). Even if you don't understand Spanish, I think it'd be cool to see where the other half of your ancestry came from. Britain is fairly open to browns, it's close by, and you'll understand the language. Only thing is I don't know what the expenses would be like.
SEA is kinda cool too, I've heard that in Vietnam you can shoot a cow with an RPG for like $100. You can also tour shit like the Viet Cong rat tunnels and other stuff from the war. And there's the women I guess.
I dunno, is the trip to see the sights or see the women?

Posted pic but jannie deleted it for some reason. Not much but I don't think I should have trouble in vietnam.

Thanks user. I decided on vietnam already.

>chicano
so I had to look this up and apparently it's a fancy word for niggers? At least all the people that came up in Google images looked like niggers. Why not just say you are a nigger?

>chicano
Go to Mexico and get really fucking drunk and go visit some native tribes.
Your fucking ancestors created the Aztec Empire. Why the fuck do you care about Japan or fucking Thailand?

Because it's fun? Trips don't have to be about exploring your heritage like Jow Forums automatically does

Chicanos are too powerful of a race for them to care about fun.

What's the best place to get lolis?

Sounds cool. While you're there, you could easily cross over to Laos or Cambodia if you want to. My half brother went a long time ago and sent us some stuff the locals made and sold, I remember these frogs carved out of wood with some bumps along their back. They had a little stick that came with and you run over the bumps and make it "croak".
You know, if you want to see more than one place. Nothing wrong with committing to the one country. Just be careful in the countryside or any battle sites, there could still be land mines or buried ordinance that didn't go off. He locals dig them up and sell them sometimes, but digging rusty Cold War explosives out of the ground isn't the safest thing in the world.

That is a jap girl i matched with

Not him but anything of particular to note regarding avoiding getting robbed/scammed/kidnapped/murdered?

>Tfw being forced to live in japan for free

sucks to be a neetfag. You have to pay for things with the money you dont have

Attached: CJ9I5-qUEAEi7TA.jpg (388x379, 25K)

bumpp
adkl

>working

Bro you just posted cringe

fuck you spic. asians are white mans playthings. go to tijuana and get some thrills with your kind you brownie

>I'm a chicano if that makes a difference...
It's over for you

I'm gonna get hookers you downies. If I get free sex from tinder then that's a bonus.

Go to Germany, they have everything. And, it's not dealing with third world BS. If you want to do something dicey go to eastern europe. They have 10/10s

aight my bad. pattaya thailand is your destination then paco. i spent 6 months there. can confirm with absolute certainty you will get optimum bang for your bux

do not do this. fuck the western world up its ass. seediness, corruption, and 3rd world degeneracy trumps any sanitized bavarian faggot scape

I'm still on the fence about Thailand or Vietnam. Vietnam laws are horrendous if you're caught with a hooker.

dude. go to thailand. fuck vietnam. vietnamese hookers are pushy and obnoxious. thai hookers are pleasant and play their role.

I'm scared.

I'm reading more into it and there's more and more stories of men sleeping with post-op trannies who trick men into fucking their ass. Wtf.

it's not working if you are guaranteed a paycheck just for sitting around