How do you cope with the fact that you're genetic trash?

I personally can't take it anymore..
More often than not i go berserk and start punching myself for being so ugly and genetically inferior. I just can't stand it. Why would any god do such a thing to their creation?

Attached: my hopes.jpg (720x712, 96K)

I do nothing but play non-online video games and watch anime. I don't bother with Steam or Discord either since I can't connect with people. Hopefully I can secure an efficient method of suicide before 25.

same. I want to end it all with helium, but i can't do it while i still live with my parents

Just do stuff that doesn't involve being judged on your appearance or height or anything like that. Solitary activities, projects, cleaning, low level work, learning, etc

holy shit

maybe if you fucks somehow got it inside your thick brainlet skulls that there's more to life than being codependent with some bitch, you wouldn't be so fucking desolate.

Attached: 1564638874806.jpg (460x550, 76K)

>genentic trash means just being ugly
Please fuck off, you don't know anything about the shit I have to deal with

being a genetic trash means you can never be loved. Therefore you experience no genuine companionship.

oh fuck you

yeah let's have a pity party circlejerk for your "rough life"

like no one else has it rough, kick rocks

OK, Chad. You definitely have it more rough than us, literal genetic garbage.

user, we're all trying to climb to the top of the mountain. i don't know why you feel as if you can't climb it, but user, i believe that you can. i know not what bothers you, but i can promise you what you're feeling is a matter of perspective. don't let the worst the world has to offer be cause for you to give up.

Attached: D578E698-FC61-446D-9BD7-5B1A11DEE9A3.jpg (500x508, 17K)

That's the problem. I can't climb the mountain, because i am physically not able to.

who you are now is not who you will be. you are in control.

admirable but futile user, you can't help someone who won't help themselves

Post your defects as genetic trash
I'll start
>short
>weak
>smelly breath
>average to small penis
>minor talasem,not enough to kill me but enough to make me incapable of prolonged physical effort
>bad acne
>family is predisposed to cancer,don't have any but i am very likely to develope it in the future
>also predisposed to baldness
>fat
>smart enough to realise my plights and be self conscious about them,but not smart enough to know how to fix them
>male
To exist is to suffer

Attached: 9fqfix96i4g31.jpg (2476x1440, 1.32M)

>stop eating like shit.
>no bread. no fast food. no red meat. no soda.
>fruits, veggies, eggs, fish, and lean poultry
>exercise daily or at least every other day
>shower daily and shave
>do yoga. meditate. get a massage. relax. it takes time.
>quit fucking around. save, learn stocks/crypto, invest, and amass wealth
>get facial surgeries if you're still unsatisfied
there, fixed your shit """""genetics""""" you should be able to get a gf now

I've done all of these except surgery, I'm still just a pathetic orbiting loser that's not capable of being desired.

>smelly breath literally eat on regular basis and wash your fucking mouth

>smart enough to realise my plights and be self conscious about them,but not smart enough to know how to fix them
In other words, of average intelligence.

i don't see how any of these (except for surgeries) can increase my height, fix my face and cure my allergies. As for the surgeries, i can't afford that kind of stuff

You have no choice but to find some way to deal, whatever that way turns out being.

Play Metal Gear Solid. You are not your genes.

Just because I'm ugly does not make me genetic trash, not by a long shot. As far as cognition goes I surrounded by toddlers that can't grasp infantile concepts, but yeah I can't slap meat.

I try to deny the existence of my genetic diseases and try to see the balance
At least I have a pretty face, if only my spine didn't turn into bone I could have a gf

Attached: 1554161180896.jpg (458x462, 80K)

I've given up.
I work as many hours as I can get just to get out of the house. I work a really stress free easy job so I mostly shitpost and watch netflix all day anyways. I come home, play autist-core vidya, then fall asleep, rinse and repeat. Some days I walk in the woods and just imagine how my life could be if I wasn't a fucking failure.

I have no ambition other than to spare my parents the pain of seeing me this way. I want to live completely independent, and after they pass I might finally end the fucking misery I live in.

I'm so tired.

Sadly I'm not
I am a product of an intelligent mind adapting to its dysfunctional experiences.
I wish I had never been born