When you're too old and given up on trying to find the one. And when you can't find her, you make her...

When you're too old and given up on trying to find the one. And when you can't find her, you make her. Is owning a love doll on your list?

Attached: IMG_2615.jpg (480x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cuddlecomfort.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's just so cute, its hard to compare.

Attached: IMG_2614.jpg (480x720, 85K)

can't say it's for me. seems like a lot of work and maintenance

If they ever put out a genius pill I'll design my own wife and so will you. It needs to be basically sentient though not sapient.

The doll would be a bother otherwise. A doll is stupid. A very hard to wash fleshlight. Warming it up means you have to draw a bath first then fuck it before it's even dirty. If it can walk then throw an apple at you then it's Eve.

Also, about dirty, the OP image he washed for days with alcohol before it stopped smelling because he bought it used, in case you're not OP, the other one.

Attached: 148af92572be2da0b7222f55731477c2.jpg (427x640, 98K)

It is. But so is having a real gf, there is both pro's and con's to having a significant other and a doll. But if you're brave, you can have both.

Attached: IMG_0016.jpg (1984x2976, 840K)

I might get one just to cuddle

You mean a actual robot waifu? I wouldn't mind having a Battle Angel Alita of my own, or even a holographic Joi.

Attached: IMG_0012.jpg (2976x1984, 707K)

There is a cuddle service in USA now. They got the idea from Japan.
Its free to cuddle, but some people also charge:
cuddlecomfort.com/

Attached: IMG_0011.jpg (2976x1984, 731K)

I'm from Australia, and I'm too self-conscious to be around another person at this point.

only if/when they become more realistic, right now from what i've seen they're expensive oversized dolls which look creepy as fuck

>Also, about dirty, the OP image he washed for days with alcohol before it stopped smelling because he bought it used
He didn't say it was smelly, did he? I'm pretty sure he just wanted to make sure it was clean. It also came without the vagina, so no cleanup there.

That does hinder the ability to cuddle another person. It will take a lot of time to warm up to someone physically to break that anxiety. I know from first hand experience. Having a doll or robot would be a good way to cope or possibly even therapeutic in getting over that anxiety.

Attached: IMG_0010.jpg (2976x1984, 778K)

That's what they call "uncanny valley". Where the more realistically human something is, we can tell that its fake, and it craters our disbelief into unwanted creepy levels. But if its semi realistic, meaning its not totally real doll level creepy, then that's acceptable. You should check out some youtube videos about the Uncanny valley, its very interesting.

Attached: IMG_0030.jpg (2976x1984, 769K)

well let me rephrase, i would only consider purchasing a doll that goes beyond the uncanny valley, if that makes more sense to you. right now they look unbelievably fake and unattractive to me

I see what you mean. By that level of Bladerunner replicant, we'd be long dead when they have that technology.

Attached: IMG_0038.jpg (1984x2976, 811K)

I wanna get one of these Dollfies, not for lewd just for companionship. I wanna do the mod the guy that owns this one did, so she looks slightly creepy and more alive

Attached: 1561964552980.jpg (733x960, 127K)

How much does one of those cost?

Around $500 and I dont think that includes an accessories
Honestly it's one of those silly things I wanna do when I move out. Save up like 1k and get a Dollfie with some accessories, and just pose her and make her do creepy things like that Miku doll
She's creepy but she also has a friendly vibe to her so i think it would help the loneliness if I can't get out of this hole I'm in

What are these dolls called?

I'd like to get one as it'll give me an excuse to buy cosplay outfits I like.

They have many names like sex doll, love doll, or just dolls. Like in any hobby or fetish, its normally called by the manufacturers name, like Real Doll.

Attached: IMG_0046.jpg (2976x1984, 827K)

No I am too honest with myself to convince myself I'm happy living a life like that.
It's the same reason I couldn't pay for sex, a girlfriend experience, or dances from a stripper
I just wish I wqs an objectophile

>manufacturers name

That's what I meant. Thanks. Your doll is cute.

Its the only thing on my list. I've abandoned all hope of a human relationship. Dolls are superior.

Yeah ill probably get one, but im waiting for one that will clean my fucking flat also.

but i suspect i will break and get one before that

Its fine to to dive into this last line of coping mechanism. You still have a chance to find what you're after in terms of relationships or companionship. That's the main purpose of having a doll, to fill a niche void in a persons life without all the anxiety and mental emotional stress. I wouldn't give up hope if you're under 35. Keep making connections with people. If you haven't destroyed your reputation or name yet, you still have a chance of a normal life style.

Attached: IMG_0037.jpg (1984x2976, 897K)

Thanks user. This is a DSdoll, 145cm with Ying head. Cost $2800 usd.

Attached: IMG_0044.jpg (1984x2976, 943K)

I'm curious how you ended up going this route. I went this way because I'm almost 40 and have too many mental issues that keep me from interacting with others without being afraid of them.

Attached: IMG_0040.jpg (1984x2976, 823K)

Sort of like a roomba? Or like a real robot maid? Any dolls you seen that you were researching?

Attached: IMG_0041.jpg (2976x1984, 840K)

Do your research at all of the major chink manufacturers before you pull the trigger...
Doll4Ever
Catdoll
Dollhouse168
irontechdoll
hidollshop

Attached: IMG_20190817_141707.jpg (1944x2592, 829K)

>still no dolls with tails
buttplugs with tails look fucking weird because the tail is supposed to go on the lower back not coming out of the asshole

Attached: 1562570214159.jpg (1440x1080, 299K)

Are you ever gonna post doll lewds?

That's a no. I don't see the point of extreme lewds. I prefer cute photos.

Attached: IMG_0032.jpg (2976x1984, 775K)

Fair enough, she's a pretty cute doll desu

Bot particularly, I'm banging an 18yo qt at the moment, and I'm getting pretty old

this newfag wasn't around when the dollposter posted constant lewds, wat was that like, 2..3? years ago?

I've always maintained that sexual acts between a man and his waifudoll should remain in the privacy of his bedroom/dungeon.

Attached: VrTlVSN.gif (500x281, 1.86M)

Thanks user. Cute dolls are the best. They always make me smile.

Yes, there's plenty of lewd dolls already out there.

Attached: IMG_0039.jpg (1984x2976, 940K)

threadly reminder that this dumbfuck cuck bought a USED doll

Attached: 1526152263323.jpg (257x293, 17K)

a doll no,

a robot passable for a woman in 10 years. 1,000%

After age 50 or so I'll definitely get one, hopefully by that point we'll have android wives but if not the I hope the dolls at least have a heating element to simulate body heat, an artificial heartbeat, and maybe even something like gatebox where she'll welcome me home from work, text me while I'm out, or tell me she loves me

The main issue with heating elements on a doll is that it doesn't take a lot of heat to melt the skin currently. Something like 200 degrees will turn it into liquid. But I also want robotic bladerunner replicas. But if we get that far in tech, they would just murder us all.

That's a creepy ass doll, user.

Attached: 1544844567744.jpg (500x560, 35K)

I'm pretty sure they'll have it figured out in 30 years

Why are anons saying op bought his doll used? Has he made threads about this in the past? sorry if i missed it im sleepy

Just a jealous user who's hates that doll.

yep he has

For those of you that only do this for companionship and would prefer a human why don't you find a woman with a slave fetish? I know a woman that spent over a year in a slave contract with a master that kept her in his house.

Can you find that on craigslist?

Good luck user, I also want a creepy doll

Attached: 1563524993215.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Never tried there, but I know on fetish websites.

A man of taste
The doll is the perfect kind of creepy. It doesnt have the serial killer vibe of porcelain, more like a haunted yandere doll if that makes sense

Fuck you jun you creepy cunt

Nah it cant be Jun she doesnt post the good creepy dolls

Who's Jun? Do they post creepy dolls?