Im the real loser

The odds were all in my favor, white, blonde, blue eyes, average weight and features, female, yet I still turned out to be an anxiety ridden useless excuse for a human being

Attached: 834B134F-7490-47E5-950F-DD759C576627.jpg (300x290, 9K)

>female
>thinks it has problems

Attached: B.jpg (563x792, 77K)

How does it play out when a dude approaches you? It can't be that hard to say yes.
>inb4 i have a bf

No one has approached me in that way

bait
>bait
bait
>bait
bait
>bait
bait
>bait
bait
>bait

OMG BE MY GF NOW
NOW NOW NOWNOWNNOWNOWNWNOWNWNOWNONWO

There are 10x as many humans as there needs to be, so the odds are 9/10 that you won't meaningfully contribute. Probably higher if you live in a city.

Maybe you're oblivious about it, most people aren't brave enough to just come up and ask you to be the gf.

Kool story
Everyones now gonna say this is why im single but Im not really into the idea of LD relationships

WHERE DO YOU LIVE
ASL
ASLASLALSASALSLASLALSLASLALSLALSLASL

19 Northern California ;p

THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY
YOU 50 YEAR OLD GAY PEDOPHILE

can I suck your penis? I've always wanted to suck a fe(males) penis

>female
That's all you had to post

Lol im pretty sure even if I lied someone would have something to say about it

>what is mental ilness?

Are you a NEET? Did you go to college?

>Blue eyes and blond hair

Into the trash pile it goes.

Im currently going into my sophomore year

Oof thats harsh user what do you have against blue eyes and blonde hair

Hey idiot do you got a discord? Here I'll throw a throwaway at you:

[email protected]

if you want someone to hang with or just pass time doing stuff, hit me up.

Let's make blonde haired blue eyed children. I had blonde hair and blue eyes up to age 8 or so and they darkened to light brown hair and green eyes with blue around the outside. I need someone with more recessive genes

You're a woman you can be perceived as a loser because you're gender puts you on a pedestal and people will always go the extra mile for you.

To be a loser people should not want to associate themselves. There's 100+threads every week similar to this o e that get zero (You)'s because the people making them are men. Women can not be losers theyre living life on easy mode, just ask all the traps what transitioning has done for them.

Attached: giphy-1.gif (240x209, 468K)

Haha your offer is oh so very tempting user. Where ya located lol

Southeast Kansas

Oof is Kansas as boring as it sounds

>average weight

By average, do you mean fat?

Emailed ya ;ppp

Yeah, it's pretty boring. I'd like to move back to Colorado - specifically Colorado Springs. I lived in Pueblo, CO for about a year and a half.

Got you, the spam folder won't fuck me this time.

>loser
>female
We know you're a ladyboy, but even in the case you're not, here, have some appreciation by the robots. You're not the scumbag you think you are. This is a role reserved for the rest of us. You're special because you're a female who came here to whine.

The robots will adore you. And this will be your therapy session. Enjoy. :)

Thanks user for caring so much

Something you dont have bitch. Fuck off.