Do you like choking girls, user?

Do you like choking girls, user?

Attached: 82HGUFG.png (1200x898, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God yes. I feel like it's one of those fetishes that wouldn't be nearly as good to actually do as hentai makes it look though.

Attached: 66448819_p0.png (1500x1059, 1.59M)

No, I'd feel very bad and uncomfortable, even if she likes it.

Attached: 1425098791646.jpg (600x600, 349K)

It lives up to the hype. I feel like some girls like to be "choked" as in you just put your hand on their neck to simulate a position of control and dominance. But the first time a girl really wanted me to pin them to the bed by the neck and choke the shit out of them. Holy shit. I felt like I was high. She was this thin little thing. Just kept saying, "Harder, daddy." Never thought I'd like being called daddy but that was the hardest nut of my whole life I though I might pass out.

Part of me but I'm not at peace with the more aggressive and dominant elements of my sex drive yet.

no, I like choking men.

i always feel scared to grasp their neck so i kinda just push....

Literally just ask if they like it and then trust that they know what they want. Give them what they want. They can always tap your arm. Sometimes if you put your hand on their neck without squeezing they'll reach up and guide your hand a bit and then you don't have to have a conversation about it.

true alpha shit. honestly, choking women is cuck shit compared to this

Luckily I got to fuck one who was really into it. She had me choke her hard while she masturbated and she ended up cumming in a few minutes. I also liked to do it to her lightly while we were fooling around. Once when we were kissing I had her pushed against the wall with one hand on her hip and the other around her throat. It was cash.

Yes, however most girls in my life have been virgins and unwilling to do such things, and wanted a gentler touch in general.

Attached: 1544162597628.jpg (1280x800, 526K)

rough girls are so cash money. a girl i was friends with finally made a move on me one night at a bar by grabbing me and pushing me against a wall by my neck and kissing me. the only option was to pull her head back by the hair. it felt like we were literally fighting for dominance.

she went after another friend after we broke it off and he said "it felt like i was being attacked"

i like when girls are choking me with their thighs. Would love to experience that

Attached: 1557755973259.jpg (1800x1272, 777K)

l told a bitchy girl who "hated" me that I'll let her fuck me as long as she chokes me but she said she likes being choked instead. My gf also likes being choked, so I guess it's a common thing for girls.

i want a qt gf that lets me come up behind her in the kitchen and choke her out until she pisses her pants

That's pretty hot, user. I love getting scratched and bitten, too. She would lay on top of me and start softly biting and kissing my neck when she wanted to fuck, and I'd do it back to her.

>liking being called daddy
your white incest genes are showing

>the weak should fear the strong
yeah same girl would dig her nails into me and fully bite my arm and shit. if someone had asked me if i liked that i probably would've said no, but it made it feel so instinctual, like we were animals. crazy stuff.

Women and boys.

Yes, unironicaIIy.

Attached: e96.jpg (607x608, 37K)

I've been called papi before too so this is a problem that transcends race

finally, a sane man in the thread

The discomfort isn't about what they like, it's about my own feelings towards hurting someone and how incompatible that agression feels with my other gentler feelings towards a girl. Trying to reconcile the drive to dominate and the power and satisfaction there with wanting a partner to love and care for as well as with my own ego and perceptions of self about what sort of man I am and want to be.

I'm so good at this I have great leg strength from sports, but no upper body strength.
How do I convince my long time bf to choke me? We have been dating so long that he actually loves me and feels closer to these anons.
He said he's worried about being bad at it, and doesn't want to hurt me. I made my peace a long time ago with giving it up forever to be with him, but before I met him I was under the impression that you could bring this side out of 99% of dudes. Is there anyone here who didn't think they'd like it and ended up loving it? What kind of tips could you give to my bf to try and like it? I'll show him the responses if I think it will lead to it.... or is it just impossible? Is it that it's just not deep within some guys? Hes very dominant in real life, he is not a pussy at all.

just remembered i used to choke a guy in 5th grade all the time. there was nothing remotely homoerotic about it as far as i'm concerned. but i'm as autistic as it gets so who am i to say that i didn't give this kid the thrill of his life back then. am i gay for doing that? it was a way to let out my anger and i can't even have any feelings for real people.

Attached: jeremias.jpg (1080x1319, 584K)

Thanks for nothing jerks

yeah i wanna do it so bad
just to see that look in their eye that flashes just for a second while im ramming them and squeezing down on their neck that they're completely powerless against me and they could easily die and then they'd get turned on by how much stronger i am then them

My friend in like 7th grade used to choke me as a joke all the time, like in response to me dissing him he would put me in a headlock.

I hated that shit. Fuck you.

My ex was really into choking. It did kind of bother me but I was willing to do it for her sake. She would also get really loud during sex to force me to choke her so that my roommates wouldn't hear. That was more irritating than hot.

Choking doesn't have to be painful, and a big part of it is just the oxygen cutoff. You can accomplish that pretty easily and painlessly just by pressing on their windpipe. Try approaching it from the asphyxiation angle and see if that is more amenable to him. Also, alcohol does wonders to reduce inhibitions.

I think I've got a bit of what freud referred to as the madonna/whore complex going on. I've got no issues being rough with girls I don't really know or care much about but if I do care I don't feel comfortable with it because treating them like that damages my perceptions of them and my ablity to continue loving them as my partner and best friend. Its not as extreme as what Freud was describing because there's still attraction and desire but I just can't dominate a girl and fuck her roughly without seeing her as low and dirty as a result which generates in feelings of disgust, guilt, and shame which I don't otherwise experience. I can't see her as a worthwhile equal if I'm not treating her as an equal in bed and I don't think compartmentalizing is healthy or sustainable either. Like I said i think it has to do with my relationship between my own sexuality and ego, my perception of sex itself and my ideals as to what is good and right and who I want to be. Simply being comfortable with the power dynamic of being in control in the relationship would resolve it I think but I think I would lose something I value as a result as would my GF. I've got no real advice for you about this shit because I'm trying to reconcile the dissonance there myself.

i wish more guys liked choking girls...

go ask ur normalfag redditor friends then

implying i have friends, originally

I haven't choked a girl but I chokefucked a newhalf prostitute.
That was pretty alright.

Attached: 1564732646596.png (457x610, 348K)

I have literally never seen him drunk :( but I'm drinking right now. He has an intimidating yet serious presence. Here not a jacked dude or anything he's slender but somehow people are attracted to him. Even after dating him so long I just feel idiotic or a complete slut if I ask him to do it more than I already have. It's hard to explain.
Yes exactly. I wrote the above before reading this but even after being together for years, I can't ask him because I don't want him to see me as some whore. I've never even admitted that by liked it to anyone else, and honestly I kind of regret mentioning it to him. I figured every guy would like it deep down but I always hated that side of myself and ignored it. I thought I could seduce anyone into it before had I wanted to, but now that I am in actual love it's almost MORE embarrassing than with a stranger.

I never understood how guys went to strip clubs and hookers until now. I asked a friend before and he told me that there are things he could ask from a hooker he could never tell his wife. I finally understand. I've made it years at this point and I would NEVER cheat, but I do wish I could get him to do it like....once a year or something.

I am also drinking, I wasn't when i wrote my early posts here here
and here . The aggressive elements of my sex drive bother me a lot less right now. Get him drunk.

Yes I fucking love it. I like watching their eyes get all bloodshot and when they start to pass out it makes me feel like I have so much power over them. I wish I could take it farther and watch their bright eyes go dim

lmao @ thinking wanting to be choked makes you a whore. it's literally just something that makes sex more enjoyable for you. I like when a girl plays with my balls and if someone really knows what they're doing and has soft lips, neck kisses can legit get me close to nutting. These are simply things that push my buttons. Being choked is one of your buttons.

The first time I choked someone there was no conversation, we were just getting really into it and she gasped out "choke me," I asked if thats really what she wanted, when she said yes I didn't give it a second thought. Just spring it on him when he's at his horniest. Seduce him into doing it.

Not really but whatever gets them off.

I want to get choked by girls.

Attached: 1494629877530.png (815x696, 206K)

Oh lord that's the stuff

Attached: nervous_toad.jpg (234x215, 8K)

Fun and comfy Jow Forums discord server. Join now for frens!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: images (3).jpg (190x266, 11K)

No, but i do what they ask. It's not the weirdest fetish out there.

Yeah. I like being chocked by muscle mommy more though.

I want to be lightly choked by a girl while she ravenously rides me and then jams her tongue as deep as she can into my mouth and explores every nook and cranny of it. Then I want her to spit in my mouth.
Ultimately I believe this is a manifestation of my deep loneliness and desire to be wanted deeply and without doubt because my self-esteem is so low and I don't believe a girl could ever love me and even if they said they did I'd need them to show it by doing things like this as well as generally being clingy and "owning" me and not wanting to share me and so on.

Attached: 1564052501087.jpg (960x685, 166K)

Can't say that I don't, user. Can't say that I don't...

Based and enlightened post
Robots are for getting sensually choked by girls

Attached: 1533408105040.png (1645x918, 1.32M)

it's nice to fap to but i don't think i'd like it in real life.

>before I met him I was under the impression that you could bring this side out of 99% of dudes
No, most men aren't sociopathic degenerates. Sorry, you'll have to cheat on him with your drug dealer.

I used to teach a class on breathe control. I still like it, but its lost some of its umpf over the years.

I want to strangle a girl unconscious and then let her wake back up in my embrace. I wish a girl would do the same to me, and make me cum right before I pass out, erotic asphyxiation is the most heavenly feeling.

Never done it and I dont like the thought of harming the girl that I would potentially love but apparently every single girls like to be beaten up and strangled. I just want to hold them and be affectionate towards them...why does it have to be like this?

No. Any woman who is big into BDSM and other shit like this is most likely selfish and shallow. The closest thing to this I find acceptable is occasional rapeplay where girl tries to push you and get away while you overpower her, pin her down and have your way with her. Bonus points if you set the whole thing in a thick forest or abandoned building and have a little hunter and prey bit.
But that's 'once in a couple months' thing. For daily basis vanilla with holding each other tight and spontaneous clothed sex with some dirty talk is best.

THis my thing lole

Attached: cutting.jpg (1158x1848, 1.73M)

I could do it if she enjoys it but I'd prefer to be choked myself. Too bad all women are submissive. Fuck why are women so boring? At least men have a divide between dominant and submissive. Maybe I'll just go gay.

Most women are into light choking. Not the BDSM type.

Ywn accidentally kill your breathplay gf

make him cover your mouth with his hand first and then see if he is confortable with that