A big spider is in my room and crawled under my bed. It's 2 am and I don't know what to do

A big spider is in my room and crawled under my bed. It's 2 am and I don't know what to do.

Attached: 1566272658777.png (2300x2260, 609K)

do you live in sweden, or italy, or germany. you're in my same time line lole

Germany I want to sleep but now I am scared.

Let it live its boring spider life and sleep

Catch it and place it outside you wimp. You'll have bigger fears to conquer in your life.

I can't sleep now
No it's to big and scary to touch

Than fucking grow a pair and kill the damn bastard

Go to sleep knowing that your 8 legged friend is keeping you safe from annoying pests like flies and mosquitoes

I have to wait until it comes out
What if it attacks me in my sleep?

this. spiderbros are based

Attached: jumpingsp.jpg (300x217, 22K)

it probably is not under the bed anymore faggit

It's gonna crawl into your ear and lay some eggs inside you. They'll feat on your earwax. It's a win-win.

Go get a vaccuum and hunt it out or something, I have arachnophobia, I don't know if your case is as severe but I know what the terror feels like. Best of luck obliterating that bastard.

Attached: 1554898526289.jpg (389x361, 40K)

It's 2 am I can't do this right now

It's you or it user, best wait for it to show itself.
I also really hate spiders and bugs in general

Attached: 1566284053683.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Girls who are afraid of spiders / insects:
Is it attractive if your (hypothetical) boyfriend squeezes them to death with his bare hands and then disposes of them?

What a pussy. I have about 5 moths and spiders each in every corner of my room. I look any direction and I can spot one. They're extremely annoying but I don't do anything unless they're directly on my computer desk.

get it with a broom. or a long stick or something

Leave the spider alone. She is having babies.

Shit on the spider. Make it fear the day it entered your domain and show that eight legged nigger who the apex predator is.

Its not 2 am you fucking retard. Hey retard, are you retarded, retard?

Kek
Ich kann dir helfen
Kein ding

What hapenned to spidey?
Choke on cocks negro

user in the future buy some insect killing spray and just let loose on wherever you think it went.

That be mean for our friendly neighbor