Do y'all agree with this sentiment?

Do y'all agree with this sentiment?

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (750x767, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aXkul90kIv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YAAAAASSS KING SLAYYY DONT TAKE SHIT FROM THESE THOTS!!!!

What's a dude under 5' then?

no if you're under 6'2 you're not a man
t. 5'11 copelet

king, you roastie

>tfw no fit American 56% gangsta bf to tell me I'm worth living

Every year the minimum height gets higher and higher there's no hope. Soon every man will be a Manlet.

Attached: 1565339094528.jpg (644x1024, 169K)

That's because each generation is getting taller and taller. I even see 6 ft zoomer asian and spic boys walking with their midget parents

i hope you're joking with this comment

6'0-6'2 = Emperor
6'2+ = Conqueror

Biological truffs dictate that women will find taller men more desirable. They maybe all KANGS, but some are more kangs than others. Participation trophies are handed out to all.

As a femanon I think "king" and "queen" is shit-tier pseudo-nigger speak, however I agree with the sentiment in that people's worth does not correlate to how fuckable they are to others.

With that said, I have this weird thing where I find extreme heights attractive and am sort of "meh" about average heights. Like my ideal heights for a man are either 4'5 or 6'5 and anything between 5'0 to 6'5 is boring to me. My current boyfriend is 5'10 or 5'9 though. He mostly was sexy to me because of his ridiculous ass, lanky body and long hair, though. Oh and I guess he's a nice person that I have a deep personal connection with and who inspires me to be better or something gay like that.

Not sure if other femanons share this feel.

I do not.
but who cares.

>that absolute 56% face

Y'all kings. Just wanted to let you know.

Females who only like super tall dudes literally have some form of autism that is being considered socially acceptable

youtu.be/aXkul90kIv4
We're valid

yassss!!!! manlet kings slaay!!!! we manlets need to rise up against these THOTS!

He talks like a fag and his shits all retarded, and also its not quite true but I do agree with the sentiment that whores with fake hair, nails, eyelashes, faces, tits, asses, and everything have absolutely no business having strict standards

Attached: 1558208819828.jpg (490x350, 39K)

I wonder if zoomer's kids will be smaller. Zoomers got raised on premade foods full of hormones and shit because their parents don't cook, so it makes sense as to why they all grew so big. But zoomers are now all about veganism and clean eating so I don't think their children will eat the same way.

who cares bitch

You, since you felt the need to comment.

I thought you were going somewhere, but I just lost my time reading that post

I should've predicted it after reading "As a femanon"

it make me feel like a even worse for being 5' 7
He's like saying"hey I know you're a fucking manlet piece of shit but you're still lovable"

That's called an elf.