Annon gets fired

>be me
>cashier at Good Will
>It's an okay job, coworkers are nice and make $10 an hour
>counting money with manager at end of night
>i have way less then I'm supposed to in my register
>how did this happen?
>think back to a few hours ago
>a customer payed for something with a $100 bill(because that's a normal amount of money to carry around right?), and I gave her change in mostly 20s because i had a lot of those
>I must have given her 1 $20 too many
>get written up by manager, it's my fourth write up
>first two were also for having wrong amount of cash, third was for having phone in pocket (not sure how they knew it was there since I wasn't using it)
>I am so fired
>next day comes
>nobody says anything to me, day goes by normally
>maybe I'm ok
>have three days off
>watch some netflix, play vidya,kinda forget about write up
>come back into work
>getting ready to start day
>suddenly here manager over store intercom
>"user to the back office, please"
>suddenly remember
>ohfuck.jpg
>go to back office, accepting fate
>get fired
>mfw

I'm not too broken up about it since I kinda saw this coming. Still sucks though. Please don't pay for shit with $100 bills, anons.

Attached: sad pepe.png (917x871, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8qn5BIpV5m0
youtu.be/3Xa0L_Q567E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn. How can they know if you have your phone in your pocket? Why do they care at all if you use your phone when there are no customers around?

I'm jealous. I wish I were fired. Then I wouldn't have to work anymore.

Why don't you just learn arithmetic? Or use a calculator?

Dont worry OP I'll pay you to get fucked in your boipussy and lick my dirty shit stained asshole.

Well I guess cause the manager happened to be standing really close.

Oh shit good point user.

What the fuck? Is working the same as high school? You're not allowed to have a phone in your god damn pocket?! What if there's an emergency? I understand being written up for having the phone in your hand being used, but simply being in a pocket is unfathomably retarded. Jesus Christ, user, how anal are those faggots about a phone in a pocket? What's next? You're not allowed any breaks in a 8 hour shift? No food or water either? No informal talking to customers or co-workers (a blessing for me if I worked but most employees are normalfags who need interaction)?

you can get a better job.
youtu.be/8qn5BIpV5m0

where are you even supposed to keep your phone if not in your pocket?

You should have stole the money, that's 10 hours of work

youtu.be/3Xa0L_Q567E

Attached: 1566349355859s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

They have security cameras pointed at the registers so that would have ended badly.

They gave us lockers. I wasn't using them cause just keeping shit in my pockets saved a bit of time.

It completely baffles me that there are people here that do not notice the r*ddit in this post. I'll bet if one of you searches the post's title on r/greentext you'll find it. Die.

>Is working the same as high school?
absolutely not. school is an evil place. you just need to find a good employer.

Attached: deathFine.jpg (750x417, 65K)

Who pissed in your coffee m8?

Attached: confused mordecia.jpg (385x299, 6K)

I'm sorry about that user. You don't need them, you can find a better job if you want. And take your time to count out the change next time. Don't just give up, you got this!

He's probably a usafag so he can be fired at any time for any reason.

Over what kind of period are we talking and how much money did you end up giving away?

Seems a bit harsh.

Hahahaha normies have to beg for their job hahahaha

He should have knifed that cunt.

I got fired in February and haven't been able to find a new job.
I've kind of given up at this point. My agoraphobia is also getting really bad and I have trouble being around people, even though I look normal.

Retail managers, I mean every last one have small dick syndrome. You have to adore being a flaming asswipe for absolutely no reason to get into that kind of position in the first place. Agree that these handshake boomers need to be made afraid again, and then get the rope.

Attached: wagie cagie.jpg (1024x819, 140K)

for $10/hr they certainly expect a lot