Is anyone here into bbw, if so why?

Is anyone here into bbw, if so why?

Attached: E1D7A8AB-81CF-4DDA-90AF-E1B19B9339A5.jpg (768x1024, 175K)

heres the rundown
>big
>soft
>insanely strong thighs
>depending on how their built, strong in general
>jiggly
etc

Fat girls are amazing. The way they walk and jiggle is very arousing. One night with a girl like this is all I really want.

Attached: 1565725694487.jpg (1080x1350, 282K)

>like tiddies
>like touching tiddies
>tiddies are basically fat
>fat girl feels like tiddies all over

don't think even the architect would be ok with that much fat.

Attached: 1555548423122.jpg (319x450, 57K)

some women can carry their weight just fine, but that women from the picture is absolutely hideous, no one that fat can look good

based fatposters. more of that chick in btw

I look like that and it makes me sad that you think that :(

Just my preference, there are probably others that are attracted to you. But if it bothers you that much, then only you can make that change for yourself.

I'd let you suffocate me with your fat titties.

It's not that I'm into them, so much as that I'm so desperate I'll take one.

don't listen to these faggots it aint healthy to let shitters on Jow Forums affect your self-esteem

Fat girl appreciators assemble.

Attached: 1565724290191.jpg (1080x1280, 403K)

I'm guessing you're fat as fuck and ugly aswell?

Attached: 1563639802247.gif (2034x1491, 48K)

I cry because you are mean :(

are there really people who like this? I've always struggled with weight problems and no one has shown interest in me even though my face is pretty average

I'm a fit guy and like fat chicks. You like women like this you gotta lift so you can throw them around a little bit. They seem to really like someone who can manhandle them.

Hey bby, wanna you more on discord?

I meant talk

I meant to respond my own post

T. Biscuit Oliva

Again I meant to respond to my own

biscuits and gravy

Attached: Big_Biscuit.png (185x104, 43K)

I'm 6'1", 180lbs and I lift and I married a girl who was 4'11"/240lbs when we started dating. She lost some weight but still isn't thin. There's definitely dudes that like, and even prefer, fat girls. Personally my big thing is I like fat girls that don't have a big chip in their shoulder--girls that are comfortable being fat and not ashamed of it. Touchy fat girls are just annoying, it feels like you have to pretend they aren't a qt slampig.

I do like fat chicks, but not her. Everything about her is gross

Attached: tumblr_pnj3noT4ND1y1ex42o1_1280.jpg (864x864, 102K)

Now that is a pretty fat chick. That face is adorable.

Im pretty sure op is a fat cross dresser.

Attached: tumblr_pr58smzq8p1u3h9t4_1280.jpg (900x1125, 103K)

I feel you user. I mean, I like the fat. It's like if I liked big asses I wouldn't pretend you don't have a big ass. I would praise it. Why do I have to pretend you're not a giant fuck pillow?

not necessarily though, right? and that usually goes for all women

Not all women, no. Speaking from my experience, the women I've been with like it a little rough. Could be different. Hell, frankly I'm a little disappointed because I could do with a little gentle femdom.