Okay, this was the mosy epic Simpsons episode of all time

Okay, this was the mosy epic Simpsons episode of all time.

youtu.be/ErhaWVG0o1I

Attached: 1566426007682m.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QoSLiHKrzRU
youtu.be/llNR8gqiyr0
discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did you make me watch this?! originally of course.

Attached: pagpsjiaosuw.png (325x265, 145K)

personally there's no way I'm voting for trump in 2020, but I still hated this clip. I hate how liberals have to sound so sanctimonious, preachy, and smug all the time.

Sneed.

xwuwivegiwv3ctqibw

Are you just going to vote for whoever his opponent is no matter what, or are you not voting at all?

remember when the simpsons was countercultural and unafraid to make the kind of jokes that wouldn't pass on regular late night tv?

not that other fag but I feel the same way as him on Trump and the video. Probably not voting because I don't feel it would be right for me to participate in the process for a country I don't really care about; it having been the claimant of the godforsaken rock I was born on bears no weight in me and thus my allegiances lie elsewhere, so it would be inappropriate for me to vote.

well I voted for him in 2016 and I hate most of the democratic candidates more than I do him, but on the flip side the candidates I do like for president hardly get any traction in polls (yang, gabbard, etc) because democrats only care about violently opposing republicans, and mocking and belittling anyone who questions them
so yeah I probably won't end up voting for either the republican or democratic candidates. I could vote third party but that's a meme because of the fucked up way our voting/campaigning system is designed to suppress anything outside the two party system. so I'll probably just write myself in or some internet meme write in

Well that was garbage

The government doesn't care if you have "allegiance" to the country; they're going to collect taxes and pass laws that significantly influence multiple aspects your life anyway.

This post is exactly why Trump won't win 2020. Too much support lost from the people who hate this kind of shit. Doesn't help they'll never find anyone as voter-repellent as Hillary to run against.

>they're going to collect taxes
lmfao tell me about it, the niggers of the USA are like the only country that tax expats unfortunately.
>and pass laws that significantly influence multiple aspects your life anyway
I minimize this by minimizing my contact with the United States. Not everyone has to care about the US, you know.

Attached: 22_Gaddafi1_g_w.jpg (1024x576, 317K)

Have to second this. That was like watching two first graders argue. Normals are so mentally lethargic it's unbearable.

Simpsons should have died in the 2000s.

Because of my aforementioned frustration about the political system in the US, I voted for trump really believing that he was an outsider and that he would "drain the swamp"
but then it turned out that he was just an average establishment boomer conservative, hiring establishment boomer conservatives for his government and empowering the establisment boomer conservatives that voted for him, and it left me feeling stupid for ever having associated with someone that establisment boomer conservatives like.
seriously, if only democrats weren't so smug and cunty 24/7 I'd join the democrat party in a heartbeat.

>and it left me feeling stupid for ever having associated with someone that establisment boomer conservatives like.
don't feel bad user, he's a conman it's what he's good at. At least you look at the administration objectively and realize that it has failed you unlike all the mongoloids who devolve into perpetually deepening delirium in order to justify their support for him.
>muh he's against the jews even though all of his children have married into the tribe
>muh Q

Most of the users here weren't even born yet.

this, they had their golden age in the 90s, maybe up to 2002, now it's just some kind of sad zombie series that refuses to die

yeah it's funny going on Jow Forums and seeing nazis who rant about jewish conspiracies 24/7 and hate anything connected to jews sucking the cock of a man who literally proclaims himself to be the king of the jews, all because they believe "muh 4d chess"
and all that Q stuff is mostly from dumb boomers from what I've seen. makes me think that there should be a maximum voting age to keep boomers from fucking shit up anymore

it should have ended with the series finale, season 11 episode 5

Attached: sneed-and-chuck.jpg (975x600, 381K)

>people think hatred will bring them together

Attached: yfw.png (184x144, 70K)

jesus this was terrible, and that's coming from a lefty. no humor or pizazz and the "song" is awful. not sure why the simpsons were trying to be family guy here

glad to see that even the comments there are unequivocally shitting on it. I'm glad people are still capable of being at least a bit rational

I am extremely left. this was very boring. I don't know if i just grew out of the simpsons at 13 ish or if it actually got worse? i don't have the energy to go back and watch it either way.
>mostly related to Moe because he also wanted to kill himself and had no real friends.

wasn't FOX republican??

oh sir such edge

How did this happen? The Simpsons was good once.
youtu.be/QoSLiHKrzRU

>don't know if i just grew out of the simpsons at 13 ish or if it actually got worse?
It got significantly worse, go back to the old episodes.

youtu.be/llNR8gqiyr0

yeah, people with the IQ of a child do tend to be edgy. in my younger self's defense i suffered in silence and did nothing more than scream that i wished i was dead to my mother and family. they laughed at me and i ran away to my room to cry.
nah, ill take your work for it.

lol what the fuck is the simpsons anymore? they actually had plot and humor in the 90s and even in the early 2000s they were ok. and i thought seth macfarlane was fucking lame

>there's no way I'm voting for trump in 2020
No one is, unless you want to write in someone who's not even running.
>inb4 he's running
Yeah right now he is, but he'll drop out by the time the election comes around.

>he'll drop out by the time the election comes around.
what makes you think this? the only thing keeping him out of trouble is his status as a sitting president.

>Doesn't help they'll never find anyone as voter-repellent as Hillary to run against
She's going to announce her candidacy next year.

Time is in a loop and I have memories of it. Trump drops out just a couple months before the election and really screws over the republicans because they don't have time to promote the literal who candidate that replaces him.

hmmm. very based. very schizophrenic. based schizo poster.

>Time is in a loop
oh, i see, youre suffering from a mental break down. i hope you get help or take your meds or whatever you user.

it would take a scandal of literal criminal scale for republicans to decide they don't want to run trump in 2020, a president not getting re-elected is a big fucking deal
he'll end up on the final ballot but I really don't think he'll win. and this is coming from someone who confidently predicted that trump would win the 2016 election all the way back when he had first announced his candidacy.
this, simpsons up to like season 7 plus some episodes here and there in seasons 8-13 are pure fucking gold and some of the most thought provoking and heartwearming shows I've ever watched. which is why the state of the modern show is so fucking insulting

>Time is in a loop
Oh what is that, Nietzsche? Shut the fuck up.

Attached: unnamed.gif (500x265, 828K)

>incumbent president
>constantly shows up on social media and tv
>has israel's full support
>all the democrat candidates are complete shit
He's gonna win and everyone will seethe, including his former supporters and it will be a glorious night of ass pain again lmao.

Thanks. I even made a tripcode that reflects peoples' opinion of me :^)
The fact that they want to run him so bad is why it takes so long for another person to replace him as their candidate. They decide that they don't want a candidate who can't appear on certain states' presidential ballots, so they keep telling him to release his tax forms. He keeps saying he'll do it and then when he finally does, it's redacted. I think I remember that they actually do name him the nominee after that, but then the states with those laws say its not good enough. So I don't really know what happens behind the scenes, but Trump willingly drops out, probably at the forceful request of the republicans but I can't say for sure. By the time all that shit happens there's only a couple months left til the election, so the republicans really screw themselves.
I didn't learn about Nietzsche's Eternal Recurrence until after I started having memories of the loop and tried to figure out what was going on.

It's entirely possible. it'll just make me feel guilty that I helped this shit get off the ground in the first place
although no matter how many of trumps actions have pissed me off, I've never stopped loving watching mass ass pain so I probably will be really entertained if trump gets re-elected
I like reading the ramblings of schizos like you user because occasionally they'll get things completely right and it leaves you wondering if they were telling the truth about time travelling and stuff

I honestly hope he wins, white people have never been more hated than they are right now, imagine another 4 years of this lol

more like white american males.

It's painful to read your skitz shit man

Just remember that some fag on Jow Forums told you it was going to happen.
Thanks. I'm going to be one of those people who leaves you wondering. Although, I'm not time traveling any more than anyone else. I just keep living, dying, and collecting memories. It seems like everything is exactly the same every time. Even my own actions seem to be out of my control in important events I keep failing to change in my life.

I know it's not as impressive of a memory as the presidential election, but I just like pointing out that the queen of England dies in mid-late October of this year. An old person dying is hardly a prediction, but it happens much sooner than the presidential election shit, and it gives you something to think about in the mean time.

>Even my own actions seem to be out of my control in important events
have you looked into derealization? you sound like you hay be a sufferer.

this. the idea that he's going to lose to _________
lmao there's no one who can fill that blank

I don't mean it literally feels like someone else is controlling my body. I mean by the time the events come around that I want to change, I'm in a mindset that makes choose the same actions I was trying to prevent myself from doing.

>feels like someone else is controlling my body
thats not really derealization. its more of a feeling of detachment or being on autopilot. I really hope you consider talking to a professional about your thoughts.

I can see a few "too close to call" states then democrats rioting when they declare trump the winner.

It's not even detachment or autopilot. People make dumb mistakes when they're angry, scared, tired, etc. I feel in control the entire time, but ultimately I'm just a puppet that can see the strings. I'm sure as shit not going to talk to some kike "doctor" about this shit. I'm not a threat to myself or anyone else. I have absolutely no reason to chemically lobotomize myself.

you seem to be contradicting yourself. there is help outside of pills available.

alright tim pool you can fuck off now.

In what way am I contradicting myself? Talking isn't help. If the shit I remember doesn't happen, I'll know to not trust these thoughts anymore. I don't need some the-rapist to tell me to do that.

>my own actions seem to be out of my control in important events
>I feel in control the entire time
a lot of times when confronted with information that contradicts their delusions mentally ill people shut down. you may not be reachable by the time the elections are over with to prove yourself right or wrong. I hope you consider getting some help.

That's why I said seem. Like I know right now what I'm supposed to do and what I'm not supposed to do, but by the time each of these events occurs I'm tired/angry/scared and do the same stupid shit I always do. So my present self is in control the whole time, but does not heed the warnings of my past self.

What do you seriously think is going to come of me getting help? Like I said, I'm not going to take pills and I don't need someone else to tell me to not trust delusional thoughts. What could anyone really do for me to make me even consider going to a professional?

Personally I'm having a hard time deciding between Tulsi, Bernie and Trump.

I hate that the only two choices are "whites are the superior race and all others are subhumans who deserve nothing but death" and "angry drumpftards BTFO, white people and men are toxic, deal with it it's 2019 now, anyone who disagrees with me just has a low IQ"
I just wish people would calm the fuck down
pretty much what happened in 2016. and again, in a situation like that I'd be able to forget about actual politics and policies for a bit and get a good couple weeks of entertainment out of crazy liberals heads exploding that trump did what they thought was impossible
literally who

>literally who
The guy who made Jow Forums.

normies wont get this epic meme

I'm sorry, I don't get the meme. I know who Christopher poole is, but I've legitimately never heard the name tim pool in my life

fuck you dude, keep this shit in pol you retardtardassstupidasswhoreassfuckinghebrewniggerfaggotjewlovingmclovinpoopyface.

Why would you post this op?

Would you post clips of an old dementia patient falling asleep in the supermarket?

Remember the Simpsons for what it once was, not what it's become.

What it formerly was.

The hate and butthurt about this clip is hilarious. Polititards are extra snowflakes.

so matt groening is another one of epstein's pedophiles?

>seriously, if only democrats weren't so smug and cunty 24/7 I'd join the democrat party in a heartbeat.

So you're basically saying you are gonna vote for a practically evil party that is about to destroy the USA by turning it into a third world nation, with its policy, and you'll vote for them just if they weren't being upfront about it?

Because you think Trump is some boomer establishment conservatism? (He isn't)

Jesus fucking christ, you are proof of why Democracy is a bad idea, the fact that your genetically inferior brain even thinks that's a good idea. What the fuck is the logic here?

Just join antifa, they seem to have the ideology that matches you, just pure hatred of the USA, and a love for disorder and disorganization. Cause that's what you wanted from Trump. Christ, thankfully, Trump is awakening white ethnocentrism among Europeans, so he'll win because whites are starting to understand what is stake here. Real superior principles compared to whatever the fuck losers neets like you are thinking.

>The hate and butthurt about this clip is hilarious.

Why are leftists like this? Like, you smear shit on the wall, and you expect everyone around you to simply nod their heads and be emotional less robots (this of course doesn't apply the other way around, unless you think us sane people are gonna just forget the butthurt and rage leftists have elicited on us for the past decade)? This is unfunny propaganda and it shouldn't exist. You think you have the right to do anything? Last I recall, you don't have the right to do anything if its socially destructive to society, you usually got punished and killed and it was a good way to stop the behavior. If people like you had your jaws dislocated, I'm sure you'll think twice before making such idiotic contributions.

You are the same people who advocate for hate speech laws, and the banning of scientific facts about race. THAT IS BUTTHURT. It is disgusitng how leftists misuse right wing memes because their brains don't seem to get it. Like "safe space", the mockery doesn't come from the idea of a safe space inherently, it came from the fact that a bunch of narcassistic overweight tumblr had the goals to force innocent people to oblidged by their fucked up Orwellian rules over "offense" over anything imaginable. It was done with malice and narcissism, no respect, no pragmatism. It was a sign of mental illness. This is why we need a civil war, its clear reason cannot convince you.

>Polititards are extra snowflakes.

Oh, don't you just love it Jow Forums? When some reddit fucktards shows his face? Don't you just love how "snowflakes" helps us identify redditors? Cause all of them get the definition wrong. After all, the word, as it meant on Jow Forums, was that "snowflakes" comes from the narcissism of people who think they are special, identity politcs is a form of snowflakism. It doesn't mean fragile, it comes from how each snowflake is unique and it means make people think they are super special.

In fact, I could go further, trannies are snowflakes, they engage in extreme narcissism, gender pseudoscience, and believe they are so special, that they think the entire world must change their entire world to accommodate them, a person who sees a trannie teaching sex ed to children, and then beating him on the pavement, isn't a "fragile snowflake" for doing that, he's a hero because he's getting rid of something that is objectively and morally repulsive.

seething and hypocritical

I mean the man needed insider experience desperately since he has fuck all himself so what do you expect really. He was always likely to compensate by hiring more Washington insiders than average.

I agree with the sentiment in this thread that the Democrats would have to be literally retarded to find ANOTHER candidate that can lose to Trump. Hillary who already had a metric ton of baggage to begin with went through the election first destroying evidence, then getting caught getting fed questions by the DNC debate team, then she had seizures in public while a doctor was literally following her around, she then had the primaries rigged for her, and at one point her communication teams went after Pepe the Frog. Even fucking Pocahontas could beat fucking Trump.

>So you're basically saying you are gonna vote for a practically evil party that is about to destroy the USA by turning it into a third world nation, with its policy, and you'll vote for them just if they weren't being upfront about it?
Democrats aren't turning the US into a third world nation, the Republicans are.
Republicans support policies and practices similar to third world countries like:
Political power skewed to corporations and the mega-rich
Neglect of infrastructure until it crumbles
Destroying unionization and keeping wages low
Low to no taxes for corporations
etc.

Republicans want us to become India

>modern simpsons
I'd rather give handjobs to homeless people for crack cocaine in nigger states

Fun and comfy Jow Forums discord server. Join now for frens!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: f7c.jpg (1323x1277, 206K)

ok ok but you wait ap roof Simpsons series episode lust drank homer :D it has the whole simpsons family so also the bart simpsons homer boy fans get to laugh and sure enough it does even though homer drops wefts and others :D worth roofing fast

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 15K)