Never posted here before but I have no one to talk to and am on the verge of suicide. I need help

Never posted here before but I have no one to talk to and am on the verge of suicide. I need help

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 809K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssf7P-Sgcrk
youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you need money to buy the helium or something?

>Never posted here before but I have no one to talk to and am on the verge of suicide. I need help
whats wrong, why do you want to sui?

just don't man. I know life aint great, but give youreself the pride of soildering on through all the bullshit, and just being badass.

i am nothing to anyone. just an absolute failure and i dont have any use. i feel there is a cave inside my heart and when i think of life or love or anything good of that matter nothing surfaces. currently in my bathroom just contimplating

*contemplating

original grammar nazi

Try 300mg of dextromethorphan user, it gives your mind a huge rush of serotonin and blocks glutamate receptors. Don't take this if you're on SSRIs though, dangerous combo! Give this a video a watch my fellow king. Happiness itself is directly linked to sadness, would you not agree? When you feel happy it's because you're getting a relief from being sad, if you do not feel sad sometimes then you will not be able to understand happiness. Things will get better, life may suck and will suck often but it will also be nice sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssf7P-Sgcrk

Attached: akarin2.jpg (848x480, 81K)

thanks for advice . i wish you best in your life and i hope you find something that gives you happiness

Things might be shitty now/ have been shitty for a while, but that doesn't mean it always will.

Sorry you are feeling that way, it really sucks. I used to be extremely suicidal but I managed to turn that negative energy into reckless living. By all accounts, my life is much worse now than when I was suicidal, but now I just don't care. Instead of killing yourself, pick up smoking, eat delicious but unhealthy foods, get into altercations for the fun of it, or do extreme sports. Convince yourself that you're going to die anyways, just not from your own hands. Really makes no difference whether it all ends today, in a couple years, or at 70. You'll be dead no matter what.

Is there anything that would help you feel better right now?

never had anybody send me something like this. you are sweet, thank you

when I was depressed I got this weird euphoria by just gritting my teeth and trudging on. When you think yove reached the end go a litlle further. be like the lone ranger. When you have nothing to lose you are actually as free as you could possibly be. Go do something crazy and spontanious. YOu might as well

whenever i feel like that little light inside me dims down far enough i like to listen to music that i like. I'll sit and think about the fact that there are times that my light is quite bright. I'll think about the possibility of heading a family and realizing my purpose. It doesn't matter that this dream isn't realistic, or that the time between these events is so long, but the promise of happiness is just enough to not want to die.

If you're feeling suicidal, take some time to seriously think things through. Sleep on it first, do you feel any different the next day? What about another nights sleep? You've got a lot of time to make a choice as permanent as death. I won't lie to you and say things will get better, no one can guarantee that but I can say to please think it through and do not act on impulse. Simply you posting here tells me you subconsciously don't want to kill yourself.

Is a nice post. Simply listening to music can have a powerful effect on your psyche. It may sound menial but even the simple act of playing some tunes and being introspective can push you through a bad spot.

you are all right, i might not feel suicidal but i feel as if i am carved from the inside that i just want it to end. im going to try another day and see how i am feeling. ive never had this amount of concern for me before and im tearing up reading this. thank you.

Don't do it user, you'll never know what's around the corner that's why you have to get up everyday and enjoy the small things in life.

Just keep putting it off until the next day and repeat doing that. I know it sounds stupid, but I wouldn't have hurt myself had I not just done that.

Attached: suicide_booth_55488jjkhkl9.gif (480x455, 69K)

Live stream it then.

Its not worth it, please dont do it

No problem man, good luck to you out there if you decide to carry on.

youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM

90's kid here. I was depressed growing up but it passed. Depression is mental illness which warps your mind. You think things are worse than they are but they're not that bad and you think it's permanent but it's temporary.

your gonna be alright user

id go a step further and pick a method
knowing you can kill yourself whenever you want stops you from doing it because it is at odd with the feeling of being stuck/trapped that comes with depression

Attached: 1556158566441.gif (540x540, 984K)

I hope you realize that no matter how low you have sunk it is only you who can truly defeat yourself. No matter the pain, you only lose when you give up. I would rather die fighting it to the bitter end than to just lie down. True soldier. -- from a creature of the abyss

You know recently I watched this movie called a silent voice, its on netflix. You should give it a watch, it made me realise how tragic suicide really is. grat movie to make you feel better

>all these wholesome replies
>no one encouraging OP to an hero
Wow, r9k has really matured, proud of you faggots

Attached: 1564537519543.png (460x460, 357K)