He lives with his parents

>he lives with his parents
>he has no job
>he's afraid of change and responsibility
>he has no goals or aspirations whatsoever

Attached: 1564690004271.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

this can literally be translated to
>I can't extract money and resources from him in exchange for droplets of pussy.

bait or not, i hope you get murdered

>afraid of change
I'm not afraid of good changes. Only bad ones.

i have most of those thing but yeah, im pretty directionless. i would like to just commit to one career track but ive been spinning my wheels at a dead end job for years now and ive lost my sense of identity and purpose. also, tfw no gf.

ya i'm a 34 yo khhv neet who plans to kill himself when my aged mother cant support my extremely basic life style any more. could never find any vocation that interested me, and was never flirted with which might have sparked an interest in working solely to support a romantic lifestyle. having ocd and depressionn doesnt help but its really that nothing ever caught my eye career wise. i also never really saw a reason to have a job to fund expensive activites like seeinng shows, travelling, etc.

>he has no goals or aspirations whatsoever
I have goals but it's hard for me to work toward them. I want to work a job that matters but I can't get a job that matters.

this is literally the truth. Orignialia

Hate failed normies whose lives revolve around women t b h.

>you gotta get a nice job to attract a chick
>you gotta get a nice car to attract a chick

No, faggot. You do these things for YOURSELF.

who the fuck is this bitch and why do I keep seeing her everywhere

No it shows the boy never grew up. It's not about your incel coping. It shows you're a failure.

You're not a victim you're just lazy.

This might be true but shitting on someone that is in that situation and likely knows full well they are in a bad situation is just as immature and pathetic.

No it's tough love.

That's up to who ever is supporting them not some random person

lets try this again you worthless whore
>lives with his parents
he can't provide me a place to live rent-free
>he has no job
he has no money to spend on me and fund a standard of living i don't contribute to. If I have a job solely for myself this point is also moot
>afraid of change and responsibility
I can't trap him with marriage and kids and then have a legal mechanism to extract resources from him when things inevitably go sour because im a volatile worthless piece of dogshit that should've never been given rights
>no goals or aspirations
he has no desire to make more money and fund a lifestyle that i leech off of

This is support. Incels don't get a free pass from criticism just because they choose badly

Basically all relationships are dual income now, incel. Your woman hate is decades out of date.

What I don't get is that in many or most other threads, robots complain that girls care about nothing but looks.

Isn't it a GOOD thing when girls want to be with someone because they're responsible and good providers? Isn't that better that just being interested in guys solely for looks?

Criticism is only good if it's constructive. If you just want to vent your hate for neets than just admit that.

>manchild got his feeling hurt

I'm a naive retard with no romantic history but I always imagined true love to be based on immutable, inner qualities and unspoken exchange. Physical attraction has some role in this but also a deeper, soul connection that has yet to be proven scientifically. Love at first sight, the kind of love that isn't just muh dick but one that takes your breath away.

Everyone is shallow. Sorry.

go back to r*ddit ya fuckin faggots

Well true love in my imagination is very shallow. You won't accept romance or "carnal intimations" by anyone but the purest of loves, the "one". You won't know until you know so all else pales in comparison. I know it's all cope on my part, saving myself for the right person when in reality there isn't a soul on earth that would like me. But I hold stupid faith in there being a woman out there for me who approximates my romantic ideals.

Stop describing me. I knew I should've killed myself in highschool.

Attached: FB_IMG_1566347818884.jpg (720x426, 93K)

Cope more, it won't change the fact that your parents loathe your existence more than you.

yeah so what? are you trying to make a point?

HEY FUCKER, I never asked to be born!! My parents waited until they were 40 to have children, I don't know why. They FUCKING PAID for the IN VITRO procedure, which yielded THREE EMBRYOS. They had a GODDAMNED CHOICE not to have triplets BUT THEY DID ANYWAY, knowing full well they couldn't take care of three children at once. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH THEY LOATHE ME.

effort has nothing to do with having sex, or else 99% of people who reach age 40 wouldnt be non-virgins. you think almost all people actually have to put forth effort to have sex? humans are far too lazy for that. it comes naturally for most simply by doing the bare minimum to participate in society

>she doesn't want to do housework
>she just wants to party all the time
>she can't make her own money
>she has no goals or aspirations aside from being a cock leech

>Horrible person or a women can't understand the concept of love that trascends external qualities