Which role in your fantasies do you take most often? The Hero, the Villain, the Antihero or the Observer?

Which role in your fantasies do you take most often? The Hero, the Villain, the Antihero or the Observer?

Attached: 1515724230877.jpg (498x330, 41K)

the observer but that gets boring.

Really? I think it gives the most freedom by a wide margin. Then again everyone fantasizes for different reasons I suppose. Seeing diverse storylines play out is mine.

You mean like daydreams or vidya or something?

The hero. But not the sort of hero who has a messiah complex. More like a roguish leader, who has achieved true freedom. Go anywhere, anytime, with a crew I care about, and the ability/authority to help out where it's needed.

Attached: sr8mll7jvwc31.jpg (1650x2550, 400K)

Daydreams mostly, although I think the playstyle one adopts in certain games would line up pretty well with those.

I'm a magic sex God who is challenged by evil doers and sometimes loses a battle, but with some mystical training and techniques learned from ancient masters and leveling up, I overcome the villains and assert my dominance impregnating thousands of women across a vast multiverse both fictional and real.

Attached: muh.png (400x400, 25K)

I am an observer in real life and thus am one in my dreams as well, at least until I decided to try to have sex with something or something kills me. Or both.

The rapisto

I guess it depends. In a lot of daydreams I've had lately I'm more of a secondary character explaining things to the guy that actually can do what needs to be done. In vidya I usually take the boring old hero route when I'm alone. If I'm streaming for some friends then I typically make the game as bizarre as I can, or I just stop giving a shit about it and just do whatever.

The one that lives at the end.

Attached: 1512797503427.png (607x608, 516K)

For some reason my fantasies tend to involve me being a psychotic warlord, so I suppose antihero.

Antihero or Observer for me. I feel like being a hero would be too much responsibility seeing as i would have to be a moral and upstanding person all of the time, and the villain is also kinda shit because at some point i'd just be being evil for evil's sake, which is also retarded. I like the moral fluidity that the Observer and Antihero allow

i always hate the hero

the people who i sympathize the most usually are the villain, as i think most villains are the most ethical people. philosophically speaking, i find the villains hard to argue against

offensive anti-natalism is the most ethical and just philosophical world view

What about someone who starts off as a villain who becomes bored with mindless self-indulgence, who sees the consequences of his actions and empathizes with his victims and turns to heroism? As a hero, he knows he can never make up for his past transgressions and the weight of the world slowly crushes him until he becomes bitter and lets incidents slip. Knowing he will never be wholesome and complete, he watches empires rise and fall, numb to the joy and sadness, chaos and order. He questions why bother observing in the first place and turns to solitude, finding pleasure in an internal world of fantasy where he can be the good or bad guy again, with a clean slate.

Attached: shes too perfect it hurts.jpg (480x360, 29K)

heros and anti-heros are usually tier 1 reddit cum-slurping turbo faggot normie agreeable rats. they trigger me. they are reddits, normies and neurotypicals wet dream, they are adored by disgusting retards, usually

the more i think about it, the more i come to the conclusion that offensive anti-natalism and forced human extinction is the most ethical philosophical world view

Omnipotent god-figure mostly interested in myself, honestly

That's kino as fuck. Without the villain part that's essentially my thought process when it comes to fantasy or if ever got myself isekai'd.

It is tho. Malthus figured the crux of humanity's problems ages ago.

In a fantasy setting, you create the restrictions of the world. There is no need to make the world resource-starved to the point that forced extermination is not just necessary but ethical. In fact, by doing so, you are effectively playing God and making the unethical decision to doom massive amounts of imaginary people to extinction for your own pleasure. If you want to be ethical, you must fantasize about a world free of our universe's restrictions, otherwise you become exactly what you despise. By the way, I agree with you about this world. Anti-natalism and an end to not just human life but all biological life on planet earth is the only ethical choice. In fact, one ought to find a way to destroy all traces of organic matter in the universe to prevent life from forming and potentially evolving sentience and perpetuating this pit of misery.

>There is no need to make the world resource-starved to the point that forced extermination is not just necessary but ethical
>In fact, by doing so, you are effectively playing God and making the unethical decision to doom massive amounts of imaginary people to extinction for your own pleasure
>imagineary fantasy people have moral value

you are literally telling me its unethical to kill videogame characters. this is a FANTASY setting. its IMAGINATION. there are no ethics or morallity. i can write a story of me going around raping babies to death, its perfectly moral

you cant fucking reasonably tell me anything i write about in a fantasy world has any moral value without sounding delusional

>If you want to be ethical, you must fantasize about a world free of our universe's restrictions, otherwise you become exactly what you despise
thats a false statement. chracters in a fantasy universe dont have moral value, you can genocide them all day with no moral consequences. if i make up a character in my mind and kill him its not immoral, because this character is just a figment of my imagination. dear god.... dude stick to taking your schizophrenia pills

I said that going by your own rules, user.
>the more i think about it, the more i come to the conclusion that offensive anti-natalism and forced human extinction is the most ethical philosophical world view
Why would you talk about ethics in fantasy then say there are no ethics in fantasy? Did I misunderstand what you said (likely because you reddit spaced, thereby separating the thoughts you wrote out). Even then, your criticism of hero/anti-hero roleplayers is invalid. Someone can be anti-natalist and feel the same way about humanity as you and also imagine themselves a hero in a world much, much better than the real one. You don't have to be pointlessly nihilistic in fantasy as you are irl.

The role of the chosen one. This is my world. This is a simulation. Im the only "real" person in this world. The rest of the people are just copies from other simulations. You may not be aware because you are a copy but i am aware.

Likely the villain to society but the antihero of my own agenda.

>ywn have the powers of a god, but the same mortal mind
>ywn be able to give a virtuous human a small portion of your power
>ywn see them almost die against an evil, but give them the extra push they need
>ywn watch them and their friends celebrate, and feel like a part of them
>ywn show up rarely to save the planet from a doomsday scenario that the hero could not handle and dissapear once more