Left or Right

I have the exact same face structure as the left one, for fucks sake.

Attached: OHQnkzX.jpg (1384x636, 124K)

Same. I didnt realize how ugly i was until i turned 17 or so. I have come to terms with it now.

>they aren't sleezemaxing
its like you want to fail

Left is still pretty good-looking. At least he's well-groomed.

This, taking care of yourself still makes a huge difference even if you weren't born with perfect bone structure.

both of them are ugly what the fuck

I hate to break it to you but a round face isn't a deal breaker to 99% of women, you are delusional

I wear beaters, so no worries.

Cute round face. Would look good on a girl.

Me too. I look exactly like the left.

Is it over for us?

Attached: 1566440813097.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

same, the right is more attractive but the betweenwould look much more attractive imo

yes, that's why sexual dismorphism, you don't like strong features like bruce willis in women, don't you?

Attached: bruce willis daugthers.jpg (970x546, 93K)

gumball head nigga

so youre saying you look like a monkey?
I have a facial structure about halfway between the two i think. Am i fucked or blessed?

get money bitch, and then you could have your own private sex island like epstein

just dont get suicided

I mean right is better looking, but guys that look like the left do get laid and get into relationships.

Uuh I think the fact that you mumble and slouch is why you can't get girls my man

Were you born via C-section? This is what happens when your head isn't squeezed properly at birth. Not even kidding.

that makes no sense. when i was born my head was squeezed too much, to the point that my mum thought i looked like a conehead, from the Dan Akeroyd movie, Coneheads, and she was terrified that i would be like that for the rest of my life. I can now safely say i am not a conehead, from the Dan Akeroyd movie, Coneheads

i always liked round faces...

we arent looking for robot approval though