Can I apply for practice boyfriends in here? I'm a girl, I promise

Can I apply for practice boyfriends in here? I'm a girl, I promise.

Attached: 1566219848051.jpg (636x900, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/latbrah/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And to elaborate, I need some experience, I'm socially stunted.

Yeah, I'm about 20 bucks an hour though

This is going to be a thread with 500 replies. Guaranteed. So I guess I won't even bother.

Location, got to say where you're at

what do you want in a practice BF though?

Why do you need a practice boyfriend? Also a timezone could help you get what you want better

>I'm a girl, I promise.
and im a god I promise

I would like an online practice boyfriend, nothing in real life.
I do not have an allowance to give, but I would like to talk with you.

I am socially stunted, zero to none dating experience

I'm socially stunted too, I'm just asking what your preferences are or what exactly you want. I'm not sure you're asking the right place

I just want a practice boyfriend. I have never had one and I'm looking to improve.

Lol no you can not desu

Not sure what you look for in a practice boyfriend but you should give us a way to contact you to find out who is good for you? Or would you prefer us leave a contact?

Sorry but I want to be able to have sex at least, so I can practice being good at that for a girlfriend.

How about a dude friend instead of a practice boyfriend?

post discord, we can roleplay

Ill be your practice bf Cumbrain#2874 add me and see if Im good practice material

Attached: 1536294154064.jpg (900x900, 75K)

I have some around, but I don't know what it it's like to have a boyfriend.

hmm okay, tell me about yourself user, what are your hobbies/interests?

also make sure you get to know your potential BF before adding them, most people are mean here. and whenever you do pick someone take your experience with a grain of salt, some people are very dependent and others lash out and a few just don't care about anyone but themselves, you might have a bad experience but don't let it ruin dating for you.

Leave your contact. I don't have a probelm with that.

Okay it is Drilas#1925

My hobbies and interests 're anime, video games and manga. My personality is quiet, slightly autistic, kind and considerate.

Can you tell me more about yourself before i add you to my friends list?

>pandering to autistic retards pretending to be a quiet, shy girl who's into anime and video games
you're looking for orbiters i see

what are your top 3 anime, vidya, and manga? what do you mean by alight autistic?

Of course ^^ I like video games, anime, carpentry and a lot other things, personality wise I am rather awkward at first or a bit shy but I like to talk with people and listen to them and hm not sure what else to tell

What do you think is different about a boyfriend compared to a friend who is a boy? It's not a whole lot honestly on a day to day basis. A boyfriend will buy you things/give you extra validation and love/give you the D, but we do a lot of similar things with friends as we do people we are in a relationship with.

Practice on what? Skype convos, chats/texts, irl stuff? I feel like everything would be the same as with a friend unless you wanted to actually get lewd. As far as I can tell relationships are just close friendships but with lewd stuff sprinkled in. And I guess the occasional affectionate-but-not-lewd thing like a hug or a goodnight text or something.

I could swear, those are my only hobbies. I don't know what else to write. I have no other interests, I spend most of my time inside, so not many outdoor activities to speak of.

>tfw get added by two people thinking I am OP and delete me in an instant when I tell them I am not

empathetic, high test turbo-brad checking in, feel free to dm my Instagram or some shit Im not on normie cord. @latbrah

Attached: anger.png (1680x947, 982K)

( instagram.com/latbrah/ )

Add me bongo#3132
Can talk about vidya and stuff

well, will you show proof that you're a girl if someone gets added by you or not?

post your discord here

the fembot thirst is real on this board. it's actually quite sad. for a bunch of people who say they hate women, they're very quick to give them online validation even without knowing what they look like. they probably never even get a picture, while I have a whole folder filled with pics of cute femanons without trying or looking for them.

I think they are different people though, I posted my discord knowing sometimes people add me to talk but they were truly just there for some female affection, bit sad

Post your discord, then we can talk

which user are you? I'd like to add you

And yet you posted your discord for the same reason they were trying to add OP. Kind of funny, don't you think?

The one with the spoiler
I didn't post my discord for some female affection but to genuinely help out someone, I get enough affection from my ex and a (female) close friend

Op here, I don't think this turned out to be a good idea. I am quite overwhelmed right now.

Can I be your practice husband please? i would make you breakfast every morning and take care of you.

It might be really overwhelming... add anybody you feel like from the thread and if they are rude just remove them ^^

>I am quite overwhelmed right now.
enjoy being orbited :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You can become my practice gf
Thundy#8497

Attached: cfghgffgh.jpg (800x600, 44K)

add this guy I don't want to keep seeing his fucking face on this board, please take one for the team

user did you find me?

>advising a femanon to be tainted with someone who would fuck anything with a hole and showcases it with a tripcode
please dont

^>See>v
This. You get what you deserve. Femslut or trannycunt

So far it's only 11

What's your workout routine bud? You're ripped

unrelated but nice headphones dude