Sugar Daddy dating Blackpill

>Sugar Daddy websites have more women on them than mainstream dating websites
>Sugar Daddy websites are full of beautiful women
>The profiles arent fake and you might even recognize many girls you know on there

How does it feel? How does it feel knowing that women are whoring themselves out to rich older men? That girl you're dating? Yeah, she sucked this guy's cock for cash. But shes not a prostitute. No way. Real love exists.

Attached: blog-senior-dating-sugar-daddy.jpg (980x630, 71K)

Not originally surprising really

SD is the ultimate betrayal of modern women IMO. I say this because its so open and blatant. Women will advocate for nice men, stable relationships, but then will go ahead and stab men in the back by creating a profile on these platforms, pretty much making them prostitutes.

Women are *supposed* to be strong and independent, but behind closed doors, they are simply whores to rich men. This has always been the case, but with the way modern society blue pills us, its a betrayal.

These same women will go out and date men their own age. Some while having a profile on SeekingArrangement. I know this because it happened to one of my close friends. It's quite unbelievable. They want to have their cake and eat it too, its a true beta bucks scenario.

It's also a betrayal to the fact that once again, fathers are cucking themselves; their daughters become fuck toys for men. So when you are sending your daughter off to college, you either cuck yourself through the endless Chads she rides, or the rich older men she fucks on the side.

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Lol yea all you have to do is hop on one of the SD websites and you'll see where all the hot girls are. It's crazy.

based and hustler pill

Men are whores too, just to bosses and other people they are dependent on. Neoliberalism degrades and enslaves everyone, and sells it as empowerment.

>you either cuck yourself through the endless Chads she rides, or the rich older men she fucks on the side.
it's literally both. she sucks and fucks Chad dick for pleasure while sucking and fucking rich boomer cock for money on the side.

can you link us some websites that are not fake and not an obvious credit card scam?

What does my income have to be to become a sugar daddy? 200k enough?

If you want to be seen as a walking ATM, why not just get a prostitute? That way it's behind closed doors and you won't be a public spectacle like you would with a sugar baby.

It wouldn't surprise me really but where are your sources?

What do you think would happen if the genders were reversed?

It would be hot and I would be behind it.

Attached: droolie.gif (500x603, 871K)

Quite a profound statement...I agree. We are all being degraded

Lol, Blackpill time - most of the major websites arent scams. They have real women on there. Go create a ghost account and look at the girls in your area. I GUARANTEE you will recognize at least 1 if you know the area well.

Key, beta bucks

I was told a "sugar baby" girl friend of mine that it isn't about the sex, but the companionship. Sex happens but much less than you would think.

I'm too autistic and scared to even try to get a sugar daddy.

What's the net worth of these sugar daddies? I heard that your average single dude pulling in decent money could potentially be an SD

That's why we need to kill boomers. Like full on guillotine these motherfuckers. They ruined the planet for us and they're cucking us. We need to seriously consider mass murdering these mofos

sounds like someone wasn't around for quake 3, heh

What did quakefag mean by this?

I'm 25 years old and I've met and paid 3 different girls on seekingarrangements to have sex with me. It is actually legit and it's very helpful if you bite the 100 dollar bullet and just but a premium account so the girls don't question if you're legit or not.

If someone told me I'd die if I didn't have sex in the next 24 hours, SeekingArrangements would unironically be my path of least resistance to pussy. Since I'm a man in the USA of average height and weight, debt free with my own car, my own place, etc it's sad that a guy like me's best chance of actually getting laid is paid whores but in 2019 the hypergamy is just too much.

I replied to you by accident my b

Kek I live in Europe, we have brothels here for less than 50 euros stupid American fag. I just said I hate boomers with a passion and I really wanna kill them. Even if they weren't cucking us I'd still want to kill them. Every boomer I've met is an insufferable maggot with entitlement issues.

Yeah brothels would be nice. To fuck an attractive young girl here in America the seeking premium profile is 100 and the girl herself will demand at LEAST 350 for one fuck and that's lowballing it. If you can pay less than 500 to fuck on seeking than you win. The best strategy would be to find one girl you can keep contact information for and just see her repeatedly over and over, but be careful what you wish for because I had a contact like that last year and over the course of a few months I spent 3 grand repeatedly fucking her.

I burned all those bridges anyways so I need to find a new girl who's willing to take cash to fuck.

Attached: 1518790560677.jpg (2345x3784, 1.22M)

There are dozens of women on tinder saying they're looking for a sugar daddy so I don't know why anyone would doubt this.

Just throw them into the trash and find a decent woman with some dignity who will like you because you are a high value partner in other ways than financial.

Oh, that's right, you guys aren't high value partners in any way. As you were.

You know I really wish people would start to take into consideration the two kinds of robots on this board.

1. The fat stinky neet virgins who have no right to complain about girls liking them since they have accomplished nothing

2. Functioning, normal looking members of society who contribute or at the very least try hard to, and take care of themselves to at least a decent degree but are still completely invisible to women anyways.

Fuck you. How much "value" does a man need to produce before he is worthy of matching the "value" a female inherently has just by existing? I feel like I've got enough going for me that there's a lot of girls I could genuinely make happy out there in the world but I was born with an ugly face so, there's basically nothing I can do.

>How much "value" does a man need to produce before he is worthy of matching the "value" a female inherently has just by existing?
Much more. That's what it is to be a man my dude. It will never change so why be mad about it? Become the ultimate version of yourself and women will come to you.

I'm older than you most likely and I've been through some shit, I know exactly what it's like. It is hopelessly unfair, so you can either give up or fight twice as hard. Being bitter and complaining only makes it worse.

Actual sugar daddy here. Sugar dating is absolutely great. I can't ever have a normal gf again because sugar dating is just so much better in every way.