youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU
archive.is/ZJymw#selection-305.0-683.306
techcrunch.com/2009/11/18/okcupid-inbox-attractive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm not like the other girls ;P

What was your bio?
How many pics?
Age?

Attached: 75A75E9F-39E3-4403-8A00-B6CB4ECBEDC6.gif (404x402, 106K)

at that point why not just hit on girls at the bar where its easier to just get to the point. If they reject you just follow them to their car

Attached: numale-epic.png (841x799, 1.33M)

>whats your bio

t.tinder jester

Attached: 1556417003043.png (490x367, 295K)

>unironically using t*Nder

InstaII grindr and fuck a twink

Guys have to have a bio or girls will reject bc you might be a creep or fake profile

OP probably put nothing and looked like a creep. Not one meet-up in 133 matches? Those are normal numbers but he cant get past the talking phase

Attached: 498CAEDA-3C8A-4973-8111-234545AF2969.gif (245x150, 449K)

Bio doesnt matter if youre chad

She probably looks like pic related desu

Attached: ECdA9HY.jpg (600x600, 154K)

>Bio doesnt matter if youre chad
No shit you brainlet. OP isnt chad tho. 133 out of 12631 right swipes is not chad numbers. Its normie numbers though. Hes at least more attractive than your average robot. Maybe a good looking cyborg.

OP if youre reading this do another test with a short bio. Emphasis on short. Dont write a novel. I bet youll see a statistically significant increase in matches

Attached: 5EF79D5E-1A64-43B5-9046-5C5261AF2DDC.jpg (700x814, 63K)

>not installing Tinder just to dunk on thots

Attached: rexqd1oyjfc31.jpg (1242x2208, 103K)

My my, what a based post we have here...

Attached: 1poi3r.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

how incredibly based

nerve on this whore

holy fuckinng based

just install tantan

based

shit i do this hand gesture/facial expression, does it mean something?

Didn't go far enough

>get girls venmo
>say something like, I'm going to spoil you and give you just what a girl like you is worth ;)
>venmo her a penny
>she gets made
>say whoops I overpaid you
>unmatch

The most attractive guys I know never even use tinder because of how pointless it is for them in real life.

>it's no longer the 80/20 rule
>it's the 0.002 rule
>all of those will be bots or prostitutes

Then you're out a penny retard clearly you havent thought this through

The picture in the OP is a girl though

And now she can see your venmo history.

Just ghost the hoe

Now this is B-b-based!

Nah, I always steal all the pennys from the 'Take/Leave a Penny' cups at gas stations. I can't get rid of pennies fast enough.

I used Bumble for awhile because women have to send the first message on there and I'm too autistic to start a conversation.
Got 7 matches in a couple days, but deleted it after because I was literally too afraid to respond.
I guess the silver lining was almost all of them said, "omg u look like a young johnny depp," or "omg u look like IamCyr." Which is some youtuber.

Attached: help.png (440x330, 180K)

Fun and comfy Jow Forums discord server. Join now for frens!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: FNNMoP1.jpg (1599x2196, 285K)

lol what a waste of time

If you spent about 1- 2 seconds alone just on swipes , you have effectively wasted around 12-25hours worth. When you factor in the time searching and reading bio's and writing/reading msg's and conversations.. might as well be close to a week of screen time for nothing. Doing just about anything else would of given you a net benefit.

Yeah agreed, but skip following them to their car thing to prevent your teeth getting smashed out from a pack of thirsty white knights.

Cyr is pretty good looking ngl

A girls tinder match experience, as comparison.

Attached: asdfdsad.png (1200x1200, 111K)

>Cash transaction leads to sex
Oh i am laffin so this is the tinder of a prostitute?

>45463 swipes
Calling bullshit on this one.

>source: trust me bro
Seems legit.

idk why i'm scared to reply i have loads of matches and messages but i just ignore everyone

it hurts to live

Attached: IMG_0461.png (640x1136, 274K)

I wonder how Chads do this
I don't think I'm super bad looking and I'm 6'4" but I get like 3 likes in my entire life and that's it. What am I doing wrong? Do I need a stupid bio and link to my instagram whatever shit that is and put pictures of me being a normie?
I got 0 (zero) on Bumble. Literally nothing at all.

Attached: 345363662.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Try saying something other than "hey" next time

>wasting time on that's who are going to find orbiters to buy them things regardless
Yikes

years ago i used to have the confidence to message grills but not any more i've basically been a recluse for 3 years

my bio is like 1 line and i have my spotify that's it, and bumble is a lot less popular i rarely get likes on it either

>he fell for the "just put your height in your bio bro" meme

>match with a weeb girl
>go on a few fun dates, we spend hours talking
>never make a move because I'm fat and don't want a gf until I lose weight
>she gives me the "I met someone else but I'd like to be friends"
>fine with me, I just want someone to talk to
>starts to take 2 weeks to reply to me
>ok, be a bitch then
>make a new "chad" tinder
>set my location to her home town, swipe until I find her
>pretend to be a chad that wants to find love
>tick all her buttons
>invited her out to dinner, know she needs to take a 90 minute train into town as she's not working yet
>keep telling her I'm nearly there
>unmatch her

How many pics do you have of yourself? In fairness I only have 2 so girls prolly think I'm a bot or some shit.
I did get a match with a qt polish girl who said "omg ur so hot [heart eyes emoji]" and then ghosted me but that's just women.

i just have 3 and i doubt grills think you're a bot, no one really has bot male accounts it's females to lure in stupid old men

yeah that's just how tinder is 90% of the time you get ghosted the few conversations i've had with grills i usually ghost them because i get bored as they never try and carry on a conversation

nice
>I don't think I'm super bad looking
Girls do think you're super bad looking though. They literally think 80% of men are below average. If you're objectively more attractive than 70% of all other men you're still only a 3/10 in women's eyes.
Here's a video explaining the graph, basically you have to be more attractive than 80% of other men to be considered average, and even if you do get a long term partner there's an extremely high chance that they think they're settling for you and will resent you over time.
Pink curve is how men rate women, blue curve is how women rate men.
youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU

Attached: perceived attractiveness curve.png (2058x1153, 526K)

>Results from a youtube video
big yikes and oof from me white people

The tinder elo has an elo system that makes it worse for the average guy. On top of that, girls only find the top 20% physically attractive, since a lot spend their day on instagram. So they end up swiping on close to 1% of people if you are in a city. You'll probably have more luck if you're in a small town where guys are limited, otherwise you're fucked unless you don't have professional Chad pictures

>I'm too stupid to look at the source therefore it doesn't exist
It's from OKcupid statistics, tinder is even worse

You should have done something to pretend you were going to pay her a ton of money. Pretend you are filthy rich. Wasting her time is even more valuable because it means it was less time she had to rope in others. If 15% of guys did this, so many thots would give up. They are that worthless and lazy.

That graph is very solidly backed up by facts and science. Oh wait, no it's not, it's utter horseshit.

Top 20% of what? How do you classify a guy into a percentile?

>if I say these are okcupid and tinder statistics then it makes it true
>even if I pulled the numbers out of my ass they are still official okcupid statistics

Based, redpilled and very toasty

Attached: MUAHAHAHAHA.png (200x200, 53K)

I was going to call you faggots but then I realized okcupid literally deleted the medium article so you couldn't have found it.
here you go: archive.is/ZJymw#selection-305.0-683.306
there's also an old techcrunch article reposting the same graphs: techcrunch.com/2009/11/18/okcupid-inbox-attractive/
If you're confident in your opinion go ahead and read the article. If you don't know the correlation between bell curves and S curves then that's your problem and it doesn't change objective reality

That is this weekend sorted out

This is tinder so mostly looks in this case, but you can include some game if the girl has a brain

But those are completely different graphs.

ok so, how do i get these statistics for my account ?

Attached: 38e (1).jpg (659x525, 41K)

But how do you measure it? How can you objectively say, this guy is top 20%, this guy is top 10%?

I'll just reiterate what I said earlier
If you don't know the correlation between bell curves and S curves then that's your problem and it doesn't change objective reality
look it up, or watch the video since the guy is kind enough to explain it

I don't get it, what's so hard about tinder?

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-080402_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 199K)

yo, what software did you use for that?

Translation: I have no source for this made up graph but try to change the subject.

I'm thoroughly sorry that you're too stupid to understand this simple concept.
This will be my last attempt at spoonfeeding you

Attached: nevalainen_figure1.png (1093x744, 98K)

Sounds like you are a butthurt asshole. I'm a dude and I try to be polite but I don't always care enough to talk to everyone who messages me or even remember them.
She's a girl so she probably has tons of dudes hitting her up all the time.

Now you are just spamming completely irrelevant stuff. You didn't even finish high school did you? You are even dumber and more illogical than women.

>never make a move
You have no one to blame but yourself.

How is it irrelevant? The graph I posted is the data from the OKcupid bell curve graphs replotted into an S curve and you seem to be incapable of understanding that even though the graphs are different they represent the same data. You aren't even criticizing any concrete part of it you're just sticking your head in the sand and screaming "IT LOOKS DIFFERENT SO IT DOESN'T COUNT!!1!"

Nothing. I'm ugly and still get matches.

Attached: its a trap.jpg (720x1280, 70K)

You are not smart enough to understand that the graph you are defending is completely made up. The guy who made it up doesn't provide any source data nor disclose what methods he used to process the statistics he supposedly had from okcupid and not pulled from his ass.

I gave you the link, you can go to those graphs and replot them into an S curve, see if it's any different than what the guy got
go

You posted a youtube video, not an actual source.

are you being dense on purpose?

You must be American, British slags only want guys who would be 2/10 in America.

Yup, our generation is fucked. Give up, sell all your things and hit the road

Punish them for their shit relationship behavior, they dont deserve to be treated kindly when their methods are cold and hurtful. Yes its butthurt, yes its justified.

I've tried tinder in so many formats; various bios, good (pro shot) photos, bad photos, resetting account... nothing ever. EVER!

I've tried badoo, which is less hook-up based, a few distant matches but never led to anything... (same deal, various bios, photos etc)

either I totally fail at not understanding something or dating apps are meme-tier

I had a woman I know IRL hit me up on messenger once and we started this sex chat; she was really trying to get me going. Next day I ask if she was still up for some action. She spews "sorry, I was just drunk" (*teehee*)

Now when she comes to say hi IRL I tell her "sorry I'm not drunk enough"

Youtube videos have something called a description where links can be posted, oh wait dont tell me you dint know how to read?

>male statistics concern whether the potential partner was able to carry a conversation
>female statistics concern whether the potential partner gave her financial or sexual gratification
Hahaha women are fucking over

Attached: 1537016928301.jpg (466x700, 120K)

K but what does that have to do with anything?

Men are providers retard

That guy was half-Asian, which definitely didn't help him. But yeah, Tinder (and dating apps in general) are cruel if you're not a female or a very attractive guy. Bitches really deserve to die alone, to be honest.

lmao i read that thread. the entire thread was filled with talking points we use about how it's all about looks, how women are insanely picky, its not about personality, and if you're below an 8/10 don't even bother with tinder.

it's refreshing to see normies finally realize how insane this all is.

>If they reject you just follow them to their car
Kek, very based desu

Very based. Spectacular performance.

Men aren't supposed to provide for Tinder whores who could care less if another face was attached to the money, you absolute looney.

Attached: 1529710947732.jpg (660x690, 81K)

>used OKC and POF back in the day
>Fairly successful fucked had about 40 or more long convos a year and met up with like 10 girls out of that.
>Met current gf off OKC and been dating her since then
>Never used tinder
Is it really that fucking bad? Or are the people that complain about this shit ugly as fuck. My GFS ugly ass friend tinders and gets laid pretty often, but she's also vertte manipulative and fucks druggies.

IT'S A NUMBER'S GAME BRO, JUST A COUPLE HUNDRED THOUSAND MORE MATCHES AND YOU'LL GET A DATE TRUST ME BRO JUST BE CONFIDENT

Attached: 1554575838687.jpg (1080x655, 65K)

Okay Chad. You did your humble bragging for the day so now you can leave.

Youtube videos are not a source. Why don't you post a link to actual written material?

Not bragging, oldfag that seriously wondering if things have changed that much since online dating started. It used to be that mostly nerdyish weird girls were on online dating apps, now that it's mainstream I'm wondering if it's really as bad as some robots say it is

It's not OP's data. It's from reddit.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, I've only been getting about 20 matches a day and most of those are only like 7's. I haven't even had a blowjob since Tuesday. It's rough out there bros.

Attached: me.png (859x960, 229K)

That sub is surprisingly honest about these things. I guess it's because most of them are men obsessed with science and numbers, and they've seen so many Tinder threads by now, it must be hard to keep denying the obvious truth.

I don't use those sites, but I've seen several guys say that online dating has gotten harder in the last few years, simply because women's standards keep going higher and higher.

If you were able to get 15 girls that were interested enough to have a conversation but they ended up not going anywhere, you need to look at yourself and see what you're doing wrong.

I think normie men are slowly awakening to how fucked the dating market has become for men. All they have to do is download Tinder, use it for a month, and then compare their results with a female (one less attractive than themselves for best results). Women think that men are having as many casual sex encounters as they are. To them, it wouldn't be abnormal for a man to have 40 sexual partners in year. Little do they know that the vast manority of men do not have the smorgasbord of sexual opportunity that women are handed

They think it's normal for a man to get a ton of sex because the guys that they fuck are the few that get a ton of sex.

lift and cut weight. post pics shirtless and with a dog

None of those tinder "studies" are science. They are all made up or pseudoscience or irrelevant to the subject at hand. Go ahead, prove me wrong. Post just one "study" about tinder that is legit and supports their views.

What app do you redditors use to make this?