"nah bruh you don't hit women"

>"nah bruh you don't hit women"
>"they all innocent like children"

Who is the nigger cuck that started this meme?

Attached: 156849963-56a8f3f05f9b58b7d0f6ac73.jpg (400x250, 17K)

I've beat my wife twice in the 7 years we've been together and now she knows my boundaries. So long as you don't overdo it.
t. normie

Attached: thinking chad.jpg (404x500, 35K)

if you don't beat her AT LEAST once a week, degrade her, "torture" her during sex (that you initiate without asking, not pausing even if she screams no), then I guarantee she's fucking other dudes. Women LOVE it when their sexual partner is violent with them, especially if you cross any lines or limitations. They'll claim "no way respect muh womynhood" but that's just a test. The proof is in the pussy.

ofc getting married is a huge beta cuck move, but that's a whole seperate thing. She's gonna clean you out, bro. I'd rather be a kissless virgin than be married.

t. actual Chad

Attached: WomenMothersAndDaughters.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

>t. actual Chad
you can't fool me, incel

He is right though, you have to treat women aggressively and dominantly.

lol believe what you want bro. I post here as a public service to help you struggling cucks, betas, and virgins.

or are you just posting what "your" wife is telling you to? gotta keep collecting those good husband points, maybe in a few weeks she'll let you watch her ride (2 of) her bulls!

Attached: women bad boys.png (515x276, 33K)

imagine being this delusional
you probably grew up without a father

is it toasty in here or is that just you?

Attached: female virgin.jpg (640x845, 72K)

A woman is always going to be looking for a better provider. A man just wants a loyal girl who will be his cheerleader. Once she sees the opportunity, there's the door. You can waste 10 years on a woman to find out she never loved you and probably sucked off countless dudes on her 'girls night' while you were both together.

sorry your mom was a whore lol

it's true though, women are cute, innocent and childish so they shouldn't ever be hurt, simple.

Attached: 1565649913513.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

The only women who are genuinely good in a relationship are ones who know they couldn't do any better. Same goes for men. It's the more attractive, more capable partner whose faith is truly being tested.

women are the single greatest contributer to the suffering of men, women (ironically), as well as every other form of life on Earth (unless you count viruses as "life", which benefit greatly in survival, resource acquisition, and "reproduction" from women and their habits)

only females and white knights disagree.

Attached: Single Mother.png (496x478, 173K)

>5'6 skinny nerdy boy gets jumped
>HAHAHAAHA
>5'6 skinny nerdy girl gets jumped
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I do not accept that it is a simple instinct I think it's learned beta mating behavior and the vast majority of women beaters are actually attractive men.

Instinct to protect their eggs? As if modern society gives a fuck about birth rates.

Bitch I'll fucking kill you for posting that stupid shit

I hope you get raped, tortured and murdered by a pack of niggers who suddenly turn on you

Attached: 1566329846528s.jpg (224x225, 9K)

How? originally apparently

nothing gets a woman more wet and ready for breeding than a good beating

Unless you beat that bitch with a baseball bat or a machete, eh user?

>implying you also don't have to beat children

Attached: 9.12_Dean_to_Garth_1425.jpg (731x711, 94K)

I mean, don't just beat women as a power thing. Don't beat anyone as a power thing unless you're getting paid.

If that bitch tests you, tries to rock your shit though, feel free to get down to brass knuckles.

I did and it can end up hurting you though because cops get involved. Best to walk away.

hitting people weaker than you is peak nigger behavior.

Nah I mean I get that, but if you really need to you gotta play the self-defense card.

Women are stronger in a social context,

Soo I guess that evens the playing field?

Don't know where you live but the cops here will lock you up even if the neighbors say they heard you arguing with your girlfriend. It's an act of intimidation or something.

Everybody in this thread need to be arrested.

yep and if you put a book on a block alfredo sauce