Tfw ill never get this

>Tfw ill never get this

Attached: FB_IMG_1566392412856.jpg (720x722, 64K)

fukken ahhhhhhhh

Attached: 1534399955928.png (1071x347, 96K)

meh. it would be nice to have a woman reliably care for you, but this is extreme and gay.

Untrue and homosexual.
I dab on the robot.

no taste, none at all

Attached: lap.png (1365x440, 119K)

Shut up. Not only do I have to deal with femgroid normies rn I have to see 2014 reposts?

What a fucking simp lmaoo

>tfw it'll never happens to me because I never cry and never got a gf.
Being void of emotions has some good points.

First of all, men don't cry. Nothing dries up a woman faster than the sight of a man being a wimp.
Second, stop falling for these stupid baits. These "fembots" are just writing these unnecessary posts to garner attention from lonely and pathetic incels like You

cmon summerfag, you just HAVE to repost dont you

jesus christ that's pathetic and embarrassing
original

In reality women lose all respect for you the second you shed tears

>that filename
Are greentexts really being posted on fucking normiebook now? I knew that there were things on YouTube but holy shit I didn't know it had gotten this bad

yup

>girl cheats on me
>make the dumb decision of letting her know i cried over it
>she makes fun of me, tells me to grow the fuck up

>tfw i have this
We constantly tell each other we're never going to leave each other, and that we'll be together forever. It's nice.

Attached: 1541567222889.jpg (729x1068, 455K)

>TFW you'll never get this
>The moment you get this you cease being a man
This shit is completely and totally pathetic. A man is meant to be a stoic rock, not a fucking simp.
Hell there are a million other HEALTHY ways to express your emotions without resorting to becoming a simpering pile of jelly.

>"user I promise never to leave you~!" *nuzzle nuzzle*
>"SAAAAME" *nuzzle nuzzle*
>She says the exact same thing to chad and tyrone behind your back
Enjoying being a cuck you fucking faggot. She only says it because she knows it'll keep your beta ass around to support her while she fucks others on the side

Actually protecting a vulnerable boy that I love makes me horny and want to hug and soothe him and let him suck my tits for comfort.
It is a refreshing change from always being the protected/vulnerable/comforted.

Wouldn't mind finding a gif who would love me like that

>no taste
better than having shittaste, mega faggot

Attached: 71_CwnhfOD.jpg (392x469, 117K)

I don't want to fuck anyone else, just my bf. There's nothing wrong with crying or wanting to be protected. Projecting isn't very helpful user.

Bullshit
The MOMENT a 7/10 chad even glances your way, your panties will be around your ankles in a second.
You say that now, but once the novelty of being "uwu protective gf" wears off, you'll be on your boyfriend's ass to earn more money while you suck cock

But youre a man, you dont have real tits, it wont be comforting.

>posting this gay shit AGAIN

Attached: 1526236927717.jpg (391x327, 37K)

Being emotionally available and willing to be vulnerable and grow with me is a big part of being attractive to me, user :/ also I have never and would never cheat. I don't get people who do.

B-But I'm the girl... and I really do love him! Nice projection, though. I'd give it about an 8 out of 10.

yes its very extreme and gay

Imagine being THIS toxic and bitter.
Makes me laugh honestly.
Hahaha.
Funny.

Nah, dude. It feels nice to be vulnerable with someone. Nothing gay about it. I actively try to be as masculine and stoic as possible, but letting it all out while someone actually cares ? It eases your mind like nothing else.

Says the virgin incel. Some women can enjoy this in small doses but you can't keep it up forever or eventually you'll get "i don't want to be your mother" or something similar.

Girls find a ways to leave
If they don't, you're still miserable

and you people wonder why you are alone. this, "gentle femdom" threads and assorted faggotry. no woman wants a pussy ass bitch.

This is true. I'm generally a very protective person, but I doubt I could be sexually attracted to a guy who felt like my kid. It just feels wrong (I've still felt very attracted to guys who have cried in my company, so it's not just about that).

Im actually aroused by men who cry. I think other people telling them it's weak is what makes me think they are shattering taboos and really strong and rebellious when they do it, especially if he's crying for some kind of social justice reason. Basically, if I see a guy cry I'm more into him and just thinking he'd make a good husband/father etc....

Yeah but not a good breeder. Just a good beta cuck caretaker

Offf, hits hard, just use a daki tho, works for me.

Nope. A good breeder for sure.

It's sad that people can't see how strong men crying are. It makes me scared for the world.

You can spoon a pillow, but a pillow can't spoon you.

I completely lack the ability to feel anything whatsoever

Attached: images-1.jpg (163x168, 15K)

Of course it can, lean it against your back and get your imagination going.

>Was falsely accused of rape a year ago.
>Lost literally a year of my life to fighting the accusation, finally thrown out. Almost back to normal
>Meet girl through work, we slowly start hanging out
>Both get really drunk one night, she comes on to me, I say no. We'll talk when she sobers up
>Tell her my backstory and why I don't want to have sex right now
>Tell her I really can't handle a relationship but just need someone to share intimacy with without sex
>She immediately drops me

Women that actually care about being a good person like in OP don't exist.

>everyone who'd anonymous is one person
Staggering confirmation bias

>user has a very bad experience with a woman
>after a year he has another bad experience with a woman
>"I thus conclude good women don't exist"

Attached: diva.jpg (440x476, 34K)

I thought that was the entire purpose of this board

They exist. I know how painful that is. Got accused. Never went to court. Fucked my social life.

I fucked a chick whose bf was in jail and she wanted to play it off as a rape. Even he knew it wasnt because we knew each other personally. I had bought sudafed for him before oddly enough

Take time off from.intimacy. find bros. Women are not what you need at the moment. You need guy time.

Just because others are dumb doesn't mean it's ok for you to act dumb.

And then six months later she dumps him for a new man.

Every woman in my entire life has only wanted something from me. Good women don't exist.

It's brutal man. I've tried. Genuinely tried. I'm sorry you've had to go through what j did too, but I'm glad to see someone else got through this shit.

I've been treated badly by men in my life as well; by my dad, uncle, the guys who bullied me, etc etc. It would still be short-sighted for me to blame and generalize all men. Some women do this, they're called feminists. And the men who do it are called incels.

You think that right now, but you're just deceiving yourself.

Yo that's super fucking cool. I'm really excited for your healthy, mature worldview, especially since you're coming at me with absolutely no knowledge of my life experiences.

You definitely give a shit about helping people and aren't just here to condescend and feel superiority over everyone else on the board. Thanks for your advice! You've really turned my life around user!

Incels are people who are involuntarily celibate.
Feminists are people who support feminist ideologies.
This isn't difficult to grasp, is it?

user, I'm saying I sympathize with your situation, but still think your worldview is short-sighted. Not everyone is out to get you or make you miserable.
These two groups use the words very differently, to insult each other, even if they often have very similar problems. If you didn't get what I was trying to say between the lines, I probably should've made the point more clear desu.

>people larping as women to try and further the lie that anything like this wouldn't just cause them disgust

There are good men and good women. The difference is that women have a biological imperative to react to any weakness from a man in disgust. It's programmed. You can't ever be honest with a women because men have to be hard to impress them.

I did this to my girlfriend. I just laid on top of her, started thanking and apologizing, and cried. I haven't hugged or loved anything as hard as I did her in that moment.

I'm weird about my penis, and after all my years of celibacy I found a nympho tomboy girlfriend. She understands me and is helping me to improve my sexual health. She's actively suppressing her urges to beg me to dick her down, and I can't be more thankful.

I CANT CRY ANYWAY WHATS THE POINT I CANT CRY ANYMORE EVEN IF I TRUSTED SOMEONE LIKE THAT WHICH I NEVER WILL ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CRY IN ANYONES ARMS EVER AGAIN FUCK THIS FUCK THIS FUCK THIS

i dont even care for women. i just want a fucking job. going on 5 years unemployed and i rage every time i see a video game commercial because i cant afford a ps4. the system designed for escapism and i cant have it because i dont have 10 years experience. its so fucking unfair

I'm honestly scared for that guy, men like that should NOT make themselves vulnerable to women. He's going to be more broken forever when she leaves.

Jesus christ this is no joke.

Amen to that. Its not about crying in front of other person but being dependent.

this. I hate that women virtue signal and say shit like "stop forcing toxic masculinity on men", "men should be allowed to express their emotions", and "it doesn't make you any less of a man to cry!"
but if you actually do try and express and discuss any sort of vulnerable emotions with a woman they'll instantly lose all attraction to you

This guys knows about women

Attached: 1523490094627.jpg (590x562, 140K)

>Your experience and knowledge is worthless, all of your understanding of the world will come from ME, I am the truth, the light, and the way.
Fuck off faggot. Stupid cultist.

Pointing out that generalizing all females on the planet is short-sighted is really a cultist thing to do? No wonder I attract esoteric forces no matter where I go.

Who the fuck even cries after the age of 10?

betas dont deserve sympathy. let them learn the hard way what happens when you place roasties on a pedestal