I know I should get a haircut before college but I really hate going to the barber. Anyone else feel this?

I know I should get a haircut before college but I really hate going to the barber. Anyone else feel this?

Attached: 165E93E6-5AB4-46E7-81EF-0A81676C4BE4.jpg (932x643, 108K)

I havent gotten a haircut in like 2 years my hair is getting ridiculously long. I kinda miss the feeling of it tho thinking about going to one with a female barber just so a girl will touch my hair.

Why bother putting effort into your looks? Who are you trying to impress?
I just shave my head once a year, around when it starts getting in my eyes.

I know I look better with one and I guess im just trying to look like a normal person

I'm wagie and don't want to spend any money on looks when all the people saw my face (for free) are customers.

i just get my mom to cut mine

I guess it wasn't fair for me to say that because I look better with longer hair. Go to the barber today and get it over with, user. We'll all make it this semester.

Attached: 12353928_1655565581381503_1553596931_n.jpg (320x320, 17K)

No, I love getting a haircut. I hate the same look, so I try to change it often.

I don't like attention most of the time. Looking bad draws attention, going to the barber draws a huge amount of his attention (close to 100%) for almost half an hour. Then, until I get used to the haircut, I feel like I'm drawing a hell lot of attention.

Everything is awful about this

I start getting really anxious while sitting there and start questioning my behavior

>am I sitting properly
>please stop frowning hes gonna think I hate him
>am I being too quiet
>did I remember to use deodorant today
>oh fuck I have to fart

Me too user
>itchy but don't want to scratch because it will look like i'm fapping or rubbing my belly
>spritz of water gets in my eyes, oh no, it looks like i'm crying
>hair gets on my nose, stifling a sneeze
>comb pulls my hair harder than i usually do, wince a little, did he see?
>i hope i don't break the barber seat since i'm so fat
>is he making fun of my bald spot?

My mom is hairdresser so i never go out

I like to go early in the day, sometimes as like the first thing I do, just because I know they're not gonna give me shit for it, they don't want to talk as much.

I decided to let my hair grow long a year or so ago because I was tired of going to the barber every time, I always thought I looked too much like a skinny nerd with short hair so I hope when its really long ill look better

>tried to cut my bangs last night
>look like a medieval farmer boy now
>have to use hair gel to comb them to the side to hide it somewhat
>look like the guy from american pie with that phone sexes his gf
>tomorrow i'll to shave it all off
>know i'll look like a retard
i wish to die from a mysterious illness and go to hell

I'm doing this too except my crown is thinning and I have a sixhead.

Attached: sixhead.jpg (256x256, 18K)

my eyes would always water up from anxiety and fear when i would get my hair cut at supercuts growing up

Attached: oh no.png (680x608, 87K)

I hate it but I prefer the look and feel of short hair. I hate going so much I've attempted to cut it myself a few times before but it always looks bad when I do so eventually I have to give in and just go. They always seem to want to comment on how thin my hair is as if I'm not already aware. And start awkward conversations. I don't know you, I don't want to, just shut the fuck up already and cut my hair like I'm paying you to.

I would walk out if they mentioned my thin hair. If it's a male barber, maybe he's mentioning it to suggest a better cut than the one I had in mind. But a female probably is being nasty and spiteful.
>tee hee look he's losing hair what a low value specimen!

Can't relate. I love going to the barber, you just feel fresh and cleaner afterwards with everything neatly trimmed. Very comfy feel. Also 13 Euros for being touched by another human is legit cheap.

find a cheap ass vietnamese barber sweatshop.mine is only $9 ($12 after tip), they don't talk to you (they give no fucks, don't comment, and never make smalltalk) , and they're done within 10 mins

scissors
why yall make everything so complicated

I kinda feel the same, I start in less than a month and I haven't shaved my beard for, well, almost all the summer

>just cut yourself bro
>just fuck your hair up bro
the only cutting that you can do by yourself and not fuck it up is shaving yourself bald

I've been thinking of doing a bowl cut on myself. Problem is the front of my hair is thin and receding so it would look like half a bowl cut.

Attached: chad half-bowl.png (400x300, 19K)

The hairdresser is the only female touch i will ever feel. And it's one that doesn't last...

Attached: 1491590669239.jpg (640x480, 31K)