Are there any pedophile femanons here ?

are there any pedophile femanons here ?

Attached: 1566456736705.jpg (1944x2592, 1007K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/talking-about-trauma/201902/when-male-rape-victims-are-accountable-child-support
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi fbi! i never expected to see you guys outside of b or pol, i guess you have jack shit to do now that 8ch is kill

i'm not a fed i just want a pedo gf

Attached: 1545929901686.jpg (448x570, 45K)

I'm not a pedophile
But most of the guys I've been into lately have been significantly younger than me and barely legal / below age of majority, but still above AOC.
Spooky shit.
Makes me feel gross.

why does it make you feel gross? why even care about insignificant shit like that?

>I'm not a pedophile
yes you are. whats your discord?

Holy fuck this girl looks exactly like my gf. Like I'm not 100% sure it isn't her. But on the other hand all Asians look the same. I'm sure she doesn't know about fourchinnn though.

>tfw no hebe gf to do shota roleplay for

I like lolicon but I'm not sure if that counts. I'm imagining I'm the loli.

She's like a 3/10 when asians approach the shit range they all start looking the same yeah, so sorry for your ugly hag

i want to have sex with your gf

i also like lolicon! i only like fictional lolis though, seeing the irl kind in lewd situations grosses me out, so i'm not sure if i count.

gross. not the type of pedo im looking for.

now drop your discord so we can erp tranny

I don't look at real stuff. Even if it was legal I wouldn't.

why tho what does a pedo gf get you

So do I, that's why she's my girlfriend.

i want one to prey on me

Actually it's the opposite, the most distinctive features on Asians are usually negative deviations from the perfect azn qt archetype.

i've only seen it once, and it wasn't even full on CP. just kids in lewd poses wearing real clothes, and it wasn't long until mods came and deleted it. it was then that i realized i wasn't a real pedo, i just like cute anime girls.

you're definitely a pedophile if you get off to drawings of children

I was in it as a child so I think my distaste for it should be understandable.

wow sucks to be you. keep bumping my thread please

Eh, whatever. There are people here who like lolicon so I'm among my people. Holiday Yasumi does some amazing father/daughter works.

Attached: P024.png (2047x3000, 1.01M)

lmao loli-haters confirmed for diddled as kids, I love calling them out on their repressed self-hatred lmaoooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1553753555288.jpg (1440x1080, 323K)

damn that second panel is hot as hell

ahhh, yes, the power of face

face is like the ultimate forgiveness requirement for people. you can literally be a child molestor, just as long as you have a good looking face, you will be forgiven

you can LITERALLY tell girls you like fucking kids, and just as long as you have a good looking face, they will show you suggestive pictures of their own baby kids. it doesnt matter, for men or for women

all this thread demonstrates is the power of FACE. if a fat uggly girl says shes a pedo you all throw her under the bus, but if a pretty one says so, you accept her. same with girls with pretty men

FACE > ALL

imagine pic related saying he's a pedo. girls will accept pedo and fight for pedo rights

FACE > ALL

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 6K)

I don't hate lolicon. I said in my first post that I'm into it.
[Holiday Yasumi] Watashi-tachi no Seiai Hakusho | Father and daughter sex white paper [English]
200+ pages of dads fucking their daughters. Pretty much the whole book is great.

wow people are attracted to attractive people that's wild

ops , was meant for

that's not true in real life and you know it. those stupid tinder screencaps you're about to post don't count.

>real life examples don't count
You fucking retard where's the proof?

>glowing brighter than the sun

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (700x740, 57K)

im not a glownigger i just want a pedo gf

Attached: 1561628479631.jpg (692x1028, 96K)

I don't have to hide the fact I'm also a pedo and feel shame/guilt towards her because I have to hide something about myself

where's your proof? the burden is on you. of course being attractive will garner you more sympathy, although sometimes it'll lead to your demise as people like taking down leaders out of resentment and jealousy. but pedophilia is too much for the west to even handle in conversation without hysterics and ostracization. if you're an extremely attractive male and you tell girls you even have ever wanted to fuck kids, the vast, vast majority of them would immediately cut you off if not make a scene about calling you out socially and legally.

Gay sex?
Me?

Seyer v. Hermesmann demonstrates that as far as the courts are concerned, straight shota isn't just a gray zone it's a 'moneyshot'.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/talking-about-trauma/201902/when-male-rape-victims-are-accountable-child-support

Straight shota is an alien's opportunity to be a predator to get an easy life.

This just means women should rape more. Ejaculation is consent.

Lol what the fuck kind of female privilege is this, if this was the other way around they wouldnt even be thinking about Child support

Attached: 1566463500440.png (594x594, 462K)

I demand a pedo femanon wife to have kids with.

Attached: 1542440909091.png (829x633, 348K)

I've seen that picture before...
Perhaps we could talk about a gentler world?

If the women all become predators, would that be more fair?

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-170759_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 416K)

18 years of child support after getting raped as an underaged.

What a unique type of hell. I wonder what opinion of their parents the child would have.

I bet the mother would raise their daughter to take advantage of their financial success in a similar fashion if they got desperate.

Hell, they might even groom the child and take the shota on a regular basis to ensure the pregnancy takes.

Wonder what kind of nightmares that boy would have...

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-233012_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 876K)

Threads like this make me want to push the reset button.
>inb4 do it faggot
Don't tell me how to live my life you shit stains.

Attached: lv6tQqT.png (600x800, 847K)

But would it help?
I mean, life would probably end up the same.
There's a lot of human physiology that results in violence. Straight shota kinda selects for gentleness doesnt it?

Straight shota tends to be gentler than loli. Plus the courts are just fine with rewarding successful fujoshi who take the shota to ejaculation.

>Threads like this make me want to push the reset button.
how come

>Pedo Asian women

Phew thank God it's 2019... I identify as an 8 year old, please rape me.

Attached: happy.jpg (621x417, 30K)

Hang all pedoplies from the rooftops. :)

all asian women are pedophiles
except for the cute ones

Attached: 1560395845108.jpg (1536x2048, 605K)

If we let the female ones breed in, do you suspect we get more violence or less?

This is good, may I please be raped now and be forced to raise her baby?

Attached: hue.jpg (193x223, 12K)

I would not agree with that.
Besides
Who cares? Not like you have a kid.

no she's going to rape me not you
what are you talking about

Attached: 1535261717543.jpg (960x1280, 191K)

The spoiler is they'll only rape the cute and easy to access ones.
Also known as babysitting.
Thing is that it likely happens a lot more often due to underreporting.
Plus boys are sluts.

You said 'all'
Did you mean "not enough"?

Pic related
Time to ask my mom for a babysitter...

Attached: aaaaahhhh.jpg (341x318, 15K)

yeah i exaggerated. all of the female pedophiles i know have been asian though.

The trick is to not want it and be nice and innocent.

Jail records I studied awhile back suggest white girls do it more.

Oh don't worry, I'm good at faking things...

Attached: ojiro3.png (240x240, 39K)

Yeah, yeah.
Practice with a chatbot vocally first.
It'll seem more natural.

plenty of pedophiliac females here
but there are no male pedophiles here, so move on fbi

Not a pedophile but I am attracted to barely legal guys, like 16 or 17 (legal here) and only if theyre high test.

>Not a pedophile
yes you are. drop discord

No thank you FBI kun. 16 year olds are legal here anyway.

i'm not the fbi. here's my discord kal#1746

Attached: 1564537343498.png (466x40, 3K)

gtfo you cucked normie