Will the acne ever go away

will the acne ever go away

Attached: 1538309536576.jpg (750x674, 52K)

It probably will if you take accutane but besides the risk of rare side-effects the shit is actually mild-grade torture. You will probably cry from the relentless mild pain.

I'm 32, and mine finally went away last year.
Still have it on my back and shoulders, though.

Also coming from somebody who went "but-but I shouldn't do that... I might grow out of it" you really shouldn't pussy around with acne. Take care of yourself. Go to your doctor. Book an appointment with a dermatologist.

Unless you're american in which case you can be acne ridden and poor.

I already did a full run of Acutane. It fucking still hasn't gone away.

Goddamn bro ur fukd m8 but it will probably go away at some point that doesn't nessecarily mean anytime soon.

I did a half run last time I'm going for another full run but I have mid-term goals in front of me that I want to achieve before I start poisoning myself again.

Take care of your body, get a good skincare regiment, drink plenty of water, keep your room clean, don't touch your face, try cutting dairy/excessive sugar from your diet.

If that doesn't work, go to a derm. It's very simple. Best of luck. My skin is finally mostly clear, still some blemishes here and there right now, but that's because I haven't been exercising or eating right lately since it's summer and I'm just drinking and going out.

>Want to get rid of it with the drugs
>Be a poor autistic live-at-home-fag
>Parents don't believe in medicine
>Keep making me try different face soaps and bullshit essential oil type home cures
>Acne does not clear up
>Complains about me not having a gf
Literally let me heal up my fucking acne you stupid fucks I am a 30 year old tard with acne, it is literally the only thing holding me back from my otherwise barely normal looks that might somehow land me some girl somehow

It will eventually but then your hair starts receding so you're fucked anyway.

Listen user, I'm turning 19 in October and I've lived with Acne for 5 years. I've never been self-counscious about it, but I became increasingly angry and stressed out over it every time someone else mentioned it.

The biggest factor in getting rid of it, is eliminating your stress. The less stressed and worried you are every day about things, the faster it will go away.

You're a good person and are more than your appearance.

Attached: 0md5ckszwaf11.png (480x278, 63K)

I'm mid 22 years old, finally started to go away mostly on my face. I still get some break outs every once in a while on the face but it's still going crazy on my back lol. at least i can cover it with a shirt dude

Mine didn't mostly die down until I hit about 27, shit was still kinda a bitch at times all the way until then. I still have minor here and there. I eat/drink a lot better now, exercise, exfoliate and use aloe vera gel after, so that probably helps.

dairy is good, just avoid milk, gas-stop dairy products and processed cheese. Shit like yogurt, cottage cheese, butter is all good healthy shit

a dermatologist will know more than r9k ever will about skin, if you can see one I would

I had to go to a dermatologist and got prescribed erythromycin w/ benzoyl peroxide. It's the only thing that has worked for me so far, but it's a pain as I have to stay on top of applying it twice daily. If I start to slack off on that, or stop all together, I break out really quick.

lmao literally jewed, sad

I had pretty bad acne in my university years.
I was using all sorts of shit but it made very little difference.
My advice: Wash your pillowcase several times a week and wash your bedsheets at least once a week. Also, wash your face every morning and evey night. Get a good skin cleaner. I use Cetaphil "Oily skin cleaner" to wash off before I put on a product.

You will see a notable difference, I did.

Attached: 1547668916946.jpg (425x340, 175K)

>Needing to slather Dr. Schlomo's Essence of Foreskin over your face whenever your pimples flare up

Attached: DmxlitF_d.jpg (640x360, 18K)

Oh, and one more thing.
EVERY DAY, EVERY DAY, each a reasonable amount of fruit. Try making smoothies.
How frequently do you wash your pillowcase?

literally what else am I supposed to do? at least I found something that works, and it's not just some over-the-counter bullshit

I know how is be bro.

Better hope it's not just a short-term solution

Don't put anything on your skin, take the coldest possible showers, eat liver at least twice a week, eat more protein and less carbs, minimize simple sugar intake (sharp insulin spikes lead more to acne and inflammation), STOP FAPPING and causing hormonal imbalances. Acne really isn't that hard to get rid off.

Once a week, along with my sheets.

If it works then by all means keep plastering your face with the white blood and stem cells of Gentile children and aborted fetuses.

Attached: 1566143102033.jpg (540x780, 207K)

just go to a skin doctor dont believe any of this pillowcase garbage

>STOP FAPPING and causing hormonal imbalances.
This. I've been on nofap since the first and my acne has greatly reduced.

NoFap unironically really does wonders for skin. It is the main reason why I do it actually. NoFap, minimum sugar, cold showers, exercising, eating liver (true vitamin A source). These and most people's acne problems go away, guaranteed

That's a whole lot if bullshit bro science aside from some of it just being part of eating healthy.
The simple truth is that acne is different for everyone. There is no guaranteed solution because acne has many different causes. Things that work for some may not work for others.
I think best advice that anyone can give is to try and live a healthy lifestyle in general. Regular exercise and healthy diet are important for a great many things. Im not saying it will definitelt clear up your skin, but i couldnt hurt. Most people who live healthy look healthy.