Did Bianca get what was coming?

Did Bianca get what was coming?

Attached: 1563188738426.png (395x703, 162K)

Yes and all roasties will get whats coming for them

he did her a favor if you ask me. she was going to live an STD filled, vapid, fucked up life of debauchery and drug addiction.

there's like billions of people, who gives a shit anymore.

This is completely unrelated to the guy who murdered her though

BPD is a bitch eh

I don't even understand this chat screenshot desu
some bitch bragging about fucking 6 guys, then telling that guy she should have blocked him...
ok, so whats so fascinating about this?

Something about her being a slut and that making it justified for her to get brutally murdered

This is what happens when you retards give attention to discord whores. Any woman who uses discord or Jow Forums is mentally ill and starved for attention and you're only asking for trouble if you give her what you want.

The guy she's talking to cut her head off, user.

white guys don't need much to justify murder. simply being female usually

It's funny how if the killer was any other race, this board would be outraged but when a white person commits a crime, we all like to analyze the situation and see what would drive a man to that kind of thing

Attached: 4BA92B6E-6EDE-4289-A5B0-D6EEF2CC4B9B.jpg (306x542, 44K)

>"I've had sex with"
Sorry to go off topic but does anyone get extremely TRIGGERED when they see this?

Attached: pepegun.jpg (228x221, 8K)

no it wasnt
it was her family friend who did it

No. This convo is from 2 years ago with a totally different guy. The guy who killed her was an incel beta orbiter, they never had sex.

and? The guys seems pretty much to be a fucked up psycho. Way more then her obviously.

You're not the only one user.
I lose respect for someone whenever I see that, girls especially.

Well she was a cunt to multiple men and brought her death upon herself.

No the guy is just another pathetic beta. Kids don't deserve to get murdered because beta males have become crazy overly emotional women.

How is she vapid exactly? Incels love this word and think it's some big insult but it just shows the person using it is an incel.

Obligatory gore post

Attached: 1563175196059.png (720x609, 589K)

No kidding. When whites shoot everyone up for some retarded reason, it's a mental illness. When they're brown it's terrorism.

>I wanted to ghost you
>found out you are crazy
>now I want you
Did she really want to continue with this guy because she found out he was crazy???

You think it's ok to murder a child who hurts your feelings? Jesus dude get help.

The same literally can be said for when urbamites, bugmen and roasties use the word incel or virgin - it displays a lack of argument and a relative close-mindedness when it comes to differing opinions

Thats literally the oppostie narrative the media is pushing nowadays. Can't go 5 minutes without hearing about white male terrorists and AR-15's

Attached: 1566175476738.jpg (233x216, 11K)

Naw you're just an insecure white who's out of touch with reality.

So you think it's bad to call people vapid?

he's right tho, after the shooting there was a good two weeks of #whiteterrorism trending on the twatters with msm dogpiling on it.

yes, this guy was based as fuck

I think it's an empty insult with no ground, like incel. Form a better arguement instead of tossing around buzzwords

Twitter isn't real life.

An incel is a bitter, potentially violent, virgin who blames everyone but himself for never becoming a man. Not really empty.

Vapid means "woman who I want to feel superior to for no real reason"

There's cause for concern whenever the media attempts to push agendas. These past 8 or so years the MSM have been shilling that we're deranged ethnonationalist psychopaths like fucking crazy. I'm not out of touch, you're just posting bait

No this is all your mentally ill mind coping. You spend too much time on paranoia inducing boards like pol. Nobody is out to get white people.

Do you have time to talk about THE JEWS

Attached: 1566281257501-pol.jpg (894x1024, 217K)

>Twitter isn't real life.
the internet is our main source of information, it is as real as the newspaper.

You're getting overworked over vapid - it literally means bland or lacking stimulus. Incel is an empty threat because everyone and their mothers use it against men who harbour different opinions other than socially liberal ones. While there are genuinely angry celibate men out there, they're nowhere near as much or as bad as everyone says, and its only exacerbated by the overuse of it and its now muddy definition.
I suggest perhaps stop placing women on a pedestal and consuming overtly liberal media. Doing this may help you see the real sociopolitical issues, instead of the fabled white male incel - the greatest danger to modern cosmopolitianism and liberalism since the Nazi party

>nobody is out to get white people
Spend 30 seconds on Jow Forums and you'll see a plethora of screenshots from various ethnicities expressing a violent hatred from us, and a number of slide threads degrading us. Its stupid to say no one's out to get us when we're openly slandered in mainstream media almost everyday

are you posting from c.ca 2002-2003?
lamo

This is like insecure short people who search for women's opinions regarding short people on Twitter and act like it's everyone since there are like 4 different tweets.

>muh pedestal
Checked out this quickly huh?

Wow this must mean everyone is out to get whites! Let's run for the hills.

Go 3d print an extra-large exclamation point and sit on it and spin, you cunt.

Attached: 1566258249436-pol.jpg (620x1429, 137K)

Except what I'm saying is demonstrably true - a smoothbrain could see and understand what I'm saying and see the evidence behind my claims. Why are you trying so hard to disprove and distract from what I'm saying?

Attached: 1564921091558.png (892x534, 370K)

>>muh pedestal
The existence of e-girls and their orbiters proves me right on the topic of pedestals. It's literally what lead to bianca's death

Without a doubt. She was a literal cumdumpster and she was ruining people mentally for no reason. She was not only a whore but a sociopath and anyone defending her would have a totally different opinion if she had ruined your life or one of your relationships due to her being a whore doing whore things. Get a grip