Why are incels so triggered by abortion?

Why do you care if Tyrons half nigger bastard song gets scooped out of Stacy or not?

Attached: abortion.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

because i value all life even a white girls half nigger baby

Attached: 1541081430272.png (426x587, 107K)

Why havent you committed suicide yet? Your mom will get over it in a month at the most. Shes sick of you already.

it makes me so happy reading those words, I don't want to burden my momma anymore

that's so mean how could you say that to me. my mom would be devastated i could never kill myself.

Why do you think that this is an incel thing, and not just something that some people off all class and social standing think?

>Why are incels so triggered by abortion?
I couldn't give any less of a shit.
I wish I was aborted.

I don't think it's an incel thing only, but all the incels i talked to are mad about abortion.

Roasties should be punished for being sexually irresponsible. The baby is the punishment

See? It just screams that he is an angry incel who oppose abortion only for emotional resons (like a women or a liberal).

thinking with emotions isnt a bad thing dummy

Yes it is when it comes to make laws.

no it isnt dummy

8/10 bait, almost gave me an aneurysm

This made me laugh so hard. Not even kidding my eyes got wet.

It's mostly religious retards though.

Because bitch, that is a life that isn't gonna get a chance to live, retard. Things you do must have consequences. You're not gonna get a get out of jail card that easy because you're busy spreading your legs.

Attached: D728CF3E-745D-4E7B-AFF1-30D84BA86D33.jpg (538x638, 70K)

I ejaculate 10k lives into a tissue every thay, they don't get the chance to live, suddenly it's potential matters when they form a fucking lump with an egg?

The roastie will live off welfare and it'll be a punishment to the taxpayers. Even moreso when she gets thrown in jail for crack addiction

This. They get to have sex and not pay the price. They just do it for vanity. It's evil and I'm not even a christcuck.

sperm cells =/= zygote forming into what's going to be a human life
only underages are this stupid

>suddenly it's potential matters when they form a fucking lump with an egg?
yeah

>tfw never cared about abortion but not bc of politics its bc im a sociopath and hold no contempt for life other than those close to me
Who even cares lads? World is overpopulated, single mothers are the biggest leaches on society, and honestly shit doesnt matter. Id stomp a babies skull open if i wouldn't be thrown in jail, why should i care about some terratoma that cant even breathe

you're fucked up lol

i bet you eat meat too you hypocrite fag

I don't give a shit about abortion. I'm not a christfag.

>hahaha wow bro youre fucke up whata wrong with you bro
What did you expect from Jow Forums, and r9k of all boards. Did you really expect sanity? Did you expect normality? If so, your existance is a flagrant atrocity.
I consider myself lucky. I dont care about randos dying, they're 1 soul out of billions, unless they we're useful to humanity as a whole then they dont matter, so why should i care? about 100 africans have dropped dead of starvation since my last message, yet i feel nothing. Do you? I cant imagine you do. People delude themselves with illusions of some grandeur existance due to a basic morality that says "people good", yet i dont see them crying every second of the day because people die every second too. Its a farce put up by moralfagging retards who jerk themselves off to feeling some basic emotion thats at best cumbersome to human existance. Selfishness and immorality is as human as it gets in my eyes. To me you're the fucked up one for caring about people youve never even heard of.

not going to read that. have sex

Not going to have sex. Read that.

yeah i do. i know industrial farming is fucked up but i live with my parents and cant really choose my meals. also i don't have a job and it seems expensive to be a vegan

He's right about overpopulation. Overpopulation means overconsumption, which means in turn pollution and ecosystem collapse, which results in extinction, potentially for all complex organisms.

Natalists are short sighted idiots who doom their descendants along with the rest of the planet to anihilation.

Nigga you are fucking retarded if you think like this

I dont know why it is an incel thing. I think its not only incels but it seems that they get triggered very easy regarding everything female related.

I never really cared about that but i guess it is right yeah.
Human population has reach carrying capacity a long time ago, we're living on borrowed time. Human life is only worth something when its scarce or has value to the species, right now neither is a present value.