Hate single mothers

>hate single mothers
>they always approach me
>most have thicc butts and wide hips
>get instahard any time i see one
>cant bring myself to do it because i hate single mothers

Attached: iStock_000001989323XSmall.jpg (620x465, 41K)

Just pump and dump bro. That's what single moms are designed for since baby daddy left.

>love thicc butts and wide hips
>most single mothers have them
>can't bring myself to pump&dump them because I know they'll get even more fucked up
Guess I'll just get a gf and get her pregnant.

What do you mean they'll get more fucked up? I highly doubt they can be any more damaged with all the men who left them especially the father of their kids. Some single moms just want sex too.

I hate single mothers because i was raised by one. Something something childhood PTSD. I'm also aware of how manipulative they are and I dont want to get roped into their drama.

>single moms just want sex too
Some do, some don't. Some single moms are single with a child due to their bad taste in men.

>Some single moms are single with a child due to their bad taste in men.

That's probably the majority. Single moms are usually woman who try to trap alpha males with babies, but instead the alpha does the race.

>to trap alpha males
Nope, it's most likely a thug and/or drug addict that just pumped and dumped her.

He said some in his comment you fucking idiot. Youre not enlightening anyone. God, fucking die

My mom literally tried to trap some dude who wasnt my dad when she was pregnant with me, tricked him into signing my birth certificate even. Then he found out and left her, just like my "real" dad did when she pissed him off bad enough to make him leave.

>TFW no single mom to get knotted by Rex Thunderknott
Life ain't worth living

Attached: images (29).jpg (267x189, 13K)

Well those types are the alpha males of those communities.

Nope, they're the degenerate leeches of their communities.
They can trap beta bitches like that dude.

>Single moms are usually woman who try to trap alpha males with babies
no. every single mom i've pumped and dumped literally didn't care if i was seeing other people as well despite them being strictly exclusive to me. no tricks, no traps. nothing. they just let me do whatever the fuck i wanted.

Based mommyfucker.

I have fucked three single moms. Each of them rode me bareback and took my cumload within an hour of meeting me.

The first literally pulled the condom off my dick and sat back down on me. I asked if she was on the pill and she said no but go ahead and cum, and I blasted her full of cum twice. Shit was cash.

Aspiring MILF hunter here. What are the best ways to find single moms to do the sex with?

Attached: 1EEE1F8D-F939-49B3-8108-A9FD2785289D.png (240x240, 97K)

And get herpes lol

>What are the best ways to find single moms to do the sex with?
dive bars

I have herpes, nobody gives a shit in normieworld bro

And i literally got my herpes from a single mommy lmao

Can confirm

>t. Herpanon

>friend exclusively fucks single moms and fat girls
>one day comes back all depressed from the clinic
>turns out the herpes has spread from his dick down to his gooch
>he continues to raw dog single moms and fat girls

Hes not even a chad he just fucks what he can

Its insanity to have sex nowadays without getting tested.