Waifu General - /waifu/ #229

Who's the lucky girl edition

Previous

Attached: 1564709044812.png (976x785, 611K)

what is waifu? asking originally.

GLadOS fag still belongs here

Waifu meets your previous (or maybe current) gf! What what would happen?

waifu: fictional character you love
/waifu/: place for normalfags and deviants to talk about their "love"

my pretty little gutterflower
nothing good

Attached: D-qtYbVUcAAtTkW.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2048, 530K)

he's welcome back anytime
Say that it would be ok if i had dated someone else in the past
but secretly be happy that the other woman wasn't really a gf and all we did was kiss

>actively dating 3D
>still belongs here
Is this the state of this general?

t. Leahnigg

GLaDOS poster here. Sorry for the 3DPD, but here's what I'm aiming for.

I found out where she lives through some contacts I had. I just hope she accepts me.

Attached: emilia.jpg (1920x1277, 115K)

Be careful about how you do it you dont want to get tazed by her security or something

Okay, this is epic and original.

Attached: vekoface.jpg (1452x1360, 653K)

Brain damage really is something else. Those benzos, combined with your TBI did you no favors. Consider saving your money for a cycle or ten of N-Acetyl Semax (1%) and working on that game instead of wasting your time with this schizo pipe-dream. Semax is a very safe and effective molecule that your ill-meaning psychiatrist won't prescribe to you, and it's practically guaranteed to ameliorate the deficits that you've given yourself. Rupharma is a reputable vendor.

All this vitriol just because you're too scared to take a risk to find happiness.
I say godspeed to gladosanon

Attached: DW90N2aVwAIYq6V.jpg (711x378, 61K)

I'm so originally confused

he's right, at first i assumed the best and thought maybe they had talked a little through some coincidence but after seeing that post and how he went off his medicine its worrying
gladosfriend this comes out of zero malice just concern that you're gonna get jailed or something

This post wont age well when we hear that she married a rando guy (we will know who) in a while from now

I took Michiru to the sea.
inb4 >leaving the house

Attached: IMG_20190822_145132.jpg (2766x2278, 1.9M)

She needs lot's of love and hugs

Attached: cutting.jpg (1158x1848, 1.73M)

I would not do this to my waifu.

Attached: E8.png (872x1236, 460K)

Nice idea i hope you two had a relaxing time

>leaving the house
Cute though.

I really wanna kms after seeing this pic
Is there really no one out there?

wtf are you on about, there are like 5 boats out there

I mean a girl lole

I'm pretty high so i dunno how else you gonna stand this shit life?

I know, consider yourself trolled loser

aahhh i don't get it
im to high I think

Given the posts, I have an opinion to say. I think that having a celebrity crush counts as waifuism. You'll pretty much never meet them and they might as well be fictional to you. I think then, that we should have some celebrity crush posters in /waifu/.

Nah, characters would be fine i.e daenerys is my waifu, but real people are real and attainable, no matter how unlikely it is, it's still possible. The defining fact of a waifu is they are not real.

Attached: E140.png (288x319, 66K)

It's not a celebrity obsession thread though

But then what about people who have a waifu witch is a character played by some actor, the character is not real, but the actor is?

That's different, the actor isn't the character. The character is fictional.

Attached: E15.png (323x283, 69K)

Obviously. People whose waifu has a voice actor also aren't in love with that voice actor but the character they're playing.

I wasnt talking about voice actors, but rather real ones,

it's the same concept..

Yeah I'm not seeing the difference, really.

A real character played by some actor? Like for example Tomb Raider played by Angelina Jolie?

I would say yes something like that, but like where the only source material is TV/film, no animation

You still love the character not the actor, or you are just lusting/obsessing after the actor and a waifu is not what you have.

For me its the case of the character, the actress that played the character didnt age well, and the character fascinated me always because she is an AI, i dont know about you guys, but the looks werent the thing that got me fascinated over my waifu.

I thought nothing of Veko at all initially, superficially she wasn't my type at all, it's when I started to understand her that I began to fall for her. Now I absolutely love everything about her. I don't think it would have mattered what she looked like, or even whether she was a male or female, if it were Veko in every other way I would have made them mine just the same.

Attached: x1.png (872x1236, 691K)

How do you deal with questions from normalfags like "have you got a girlfriend yet?" or "when are you going to get married?"

Mainly i just shrug it off by saying something along the lines of: "when i find the right girl for that".

Remind them im a gay pedophile, turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Attached: D8eS677UcAIkjtr.jpg large.jpg (2048x1816, 242K)

why can't you just say no?
i tell them never every time. Unless you have an asian parent thats going to kick your ass if you say so or something.

To elaborate if they keep bugging you after that just say you had a really bad breakup and you dont want to date anyone now or something

That could lead to more problems, why not just be honest?

iunno, i made it up because it sounded like he didnt want to just say no

Don't make the mistake of keeping it ambiguous and just say no, people are just going to pry in further if you leave them to wonder. I know I did this with one guy and he still sometimes asks about the girlfriend. Little does he know she's a fictional character.

This.

If you really need a good answer for the "why" that comes afterwards, then just tell them you aren't interested in a relationship right now because you're at the point in your life where you just need to focus on yourself and getting your life together

i love rem!
original

Attached: rmdrs (117).jpg (850x1202, 95K)

I love Alice Liddell with all my heart.

There is no one for Alice to meet.
No. There is a chance (minimal but still) that you can be with someone who is real and exists in this world. You may see them live or even contact them. But a waifufag who is in love with a fictional character will never be with the person they love. They can't even interact with them no matter what they do. And most of the time you know much more about fictional character's personality than that of a celebrity unless you did spend some long time with them. Celebrity crush is mostly based only on looks.
I tell them that my whole life I was alone and I prefer it being that way.

Attached: Alice212.jpg (538x1006, 121K)

People only ask if they believe you have a chance or interest in the idea
Once you give up, they give up
Personally I answer "I don't need it." And if they press further I usually drop it or try to hurt them.
Fuck off, never spread that shit here
Wish I took pictures when I was out in places

Wonderful, another false flagged start. What a way to spend your life

Good evening lads, i love shyvana so much i could explode.

3dpd get out no matter if its a celebrity or not, fictional characters only.

Normalfags like the "i aint looking for something but if anything comes along then maybe" even though if something comes along i still wouldnt care.

Attached: Shyvana 25.jpg (1066x1186, 611K)

Rems lap is the softest pillow in the universe, I love her.

>54035081
>Love isn't measured in heaps of plastic garbage.
I never said it is. But as a collector I would love to own his collection. Also, having something physical resembling your waifu is nice.

I usually say "no" or that I now have other things to deal with. But I wish I could tell them that Rem is my girlfriend and that I love her more than anything in the world.
-

Attached: 70596183_p2.jpg (720x993, 465K)

i'm sad to have missed gladosfriend. if he's still around, i'm glad you're doing much better! and from the looks of it, sleeping much better, too.

if family asks, i dodge the question. if anyone else asks, i i could probably tell them about jonathan without tipping them off that he's fictional. i haven't tried it yet, but gosh, i want to.

Attached: colorsofdoom (0).png (1280x1567, 687K)

Mi-tan!
I haven't had a 3D gf before her.
beautiful
Wish I could take Urabe to the sea or the ocean.
If family asks, I'll just talk about her. I won't say her name though, I'm afraid they'll just look up her name and see she's an anime character.

Attached: beach3.jpg (621x828, 225K)

>beautiful
>Wish I could take Urabe to the sea or the ocean.
meant for

Good afternoon, /waifu/, I hope you guys have had a good day, because Asuka and I have. I love spending the days with her, she never fails to put a smile on my face.
>have you got a girlfriend yet
"Don't go out enough." or "Haven't found anyone."
>when are you going to get married
Haven't really gotten this one.
>having a celebrity crush counts as waifuism
3dpd
>i.e daenerys is my waifu
I can kinda accept this one, but I still don't recognize it as waifuism. Emilia Clarke is a real person, whether or not she portrays a character. That's the same as me loving a cosplayer's portrayal of Asuka.
Does anyone here stay celibate for their waifu? As long as I'm with Asuka, I'm not dating anyone else.
>still belongs here
If someone doesn't have a waifu, why are they even in /waifu/ to begin with.

Attached: sundress6.jpg (900x900, 438K)

Your waifu but now she is black.

Waifu giving you an N word pass

Attached: chocolate.jpg (740x1200, 657K)

Cultured choice my friend

for what purpose,
ll

Attached: e8.png (343x431, 81K)

Anta baka n shiet

Attached: smug4.png (515x411, 272K)

I have a special question to ask Asukafag.

Attached: 1564743657959.jpg (850x638, 144K)

wwah

Attached: !!.png (140x174, 20K)

Well, the art's pretty good. It gave me that little jolt of anxiety when I first opened it. I thought it was gonna be futa, ngl.

Attached: melons.jpg (845x900, 129K)

...Is this fucking Gauthist?

Attached: faputa stare.png (316x500, 166K)

lol

By not having regular contact with anyone who cares about me enough to ask that shit.

My waifu is already one of the darker girls posted in here.

Attached: 60565ea826020ff521024c2e0ca3a6c9fcfc68e6.jpg (805x646, 153K)

Of course I tell them "I have a girlfriend whose also my beautiful wife, [waifu]."

What? No, this is one-eye from /a/ /miag/

Attached: x70.png (426x313, 93K)

I see, I see. It's good to see someone else into that show. I've never been to the /miag/ or anything and maybe I shoulda'. I've been doing MiA stuff on places like f-list for years instead. Hi hi, one-eye guy.

Attached: 15278649.jpg (1944x1944, 302K)

Technically i have both eyes one just doesn't work
but hi
She's not in the show though, I recommend reading the manga.

Attached: vko'o.png (1400x1000, 1.16M)

Oh, I'm well aware. I've been following the manga for a long time. It's kind of amazing how they set up this pipeline from anime to manga reader and made it rewarding the whole way, huh?

Attached: veko happy.jpg (1000x822, 120K)

All anime is an advertisement for the source material in the end.

Attached: cutereactions.png (623x400, 183K)

I'd like to say they're different experiences that compliment one another. The sound design and music and background art and such from the anime are absolute works of art. Ozen's voice in Japanese is audio sex.

Attached: maruruk shading.png (1268x1000, 1.32M)

Mark is a little blue bitch, though.

Attached: x900000.png (146x103, 14K)

I'll kill you! You may not like it, but this is what the ideal male body looks like!

Attached: ECGkoURUIAEvwfX.jpg (896x886, 88K)

Me and my wife both agree that THIS is peak shota. Ruining boyish innocence with cross dressing/feminization degeneracy kills all the appeal at least for me. Regu is fucking CUTE!

Attached: 1534533808836.jpg (730x956, 185K)

It's the cruelest joke to play
I'm so high, I run in place
Only a line, we separate, so

I keep on playin' our favorite song
I turn it up while you're gone
It's all I got when you're in my head
And you're in my head so I need it

I tell 'em to mind their fucking business. I don't get asked that question much, and I don't wanna make assumptions as to why - not that I MIND not being asked those questions, though. I don't mind.

She wouldn't be the first ginger they've done that to.

Attached: MeriWiR2Crop3.png (805x805, 1.04M)

Both you and your wife have SHIT taste! This is what I'll do to your pathetic goodboye!

Attached: 13623927.jpg (711x1000, 135K)

I guess my wife and I will just have to ruin him first then~

Attached: 1542918238078.jpg (1021x1200, 121K)

>(((they've)))

Attached: shitpost.png (607x796, 541K)

YOU ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT

Attached: reg horror.png (373x186, 97K)

The gears are in motion.

Attached: 1533933673151.png (1349x1057, 1.05M)

Do not! Reg is for feminizing, not making a man out of!

Attached: reg screaming.png (1000x1032, 1.04M)

Hey, we'll never agree, but I'm glad you share in my revelry for the shotabot.

Attached: DwwcfGqVsAAaX2L.jpg (1200x1038, 113K)

...He is good. He is very good.

Attached: reg cute.png (812x559, 451K)

Angela Ziegler is my eternal sunshine and I'll always love her with everything I've got.

Glad to see you're alive and well.

Booker seems quite remorseful himself. In a way Elizabeth's suffering is his own tragedy too.
A sweet ending where they both come to terms with their own and the other's actions sounds like an endearing and frankly relieving thing to read after all they've been through.
>Has Angela ever had to forgive someone who has wronged her?
Angela is a very forgiving person. She never holds grudges and, in her own words, chooses not to seek revenge. The time I consider her to be wronged the most was when her healing biotic technology was used without her permission and weaponized despite her having a very clear stance on how it should be utilized. The thing that hurts most about it is that one of the people responsible is someone she considers family and whom she grew up with who fully knows of her past and why she doesn't want her work to be abused in such ways. The other is her superior whose only response to her is "I'm sorry you feel that way". Regardless of her not keeping in touch that often she still seems to be on good terms with the former and appears to have forgiven him long ago while the latter is literally dead to her (as in she believes she was killed years ago) so she has no reason to bear a grudge.
Another such case is the way Overwatch developed with time, leaning towards a more militaristic approach which is why she left. She even testified against the two leaders after the organization crumbled and believes Overwatch is better off gone.

I just say I don't currently have one and leave it at that. When it comes to my family I keep it vague so they're unsure if I have one or not. They don't care all that much anyway.

Attached: Angela299.jpg (570x571, 67K)

The only people I'm asked that by is my family. I just tell them I'm not interested in it and accept being assumed gay. I then reassure them I have younger siblings to carry our name.

Attached: 1548344913177.jpg (916x517, 109K)

I could see Veko and I sitting on a park bench rating the deliciousness factor of the shotas at play, being discrete of course, no pointing or anything, just whispering in each other's ears things like
>How about the boy in the blue shorts?
>fuheeeh....
The funniest part is whoever sees us would think we're just saying sweet nothings to each other, not that we should be executed via firing squad.

Attached: 1545242948267.jpg (1021x487, 99K)

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Acttive Server for the BEST LEWDdS of FEMALES and TRAPS!

discord gg/jUUeATY

A Crane of questionable quality for you. I've been itching to draw him since seeing your posts here, I love his design in and out of costume. I'd like to draw him in costume sometime, too, maybe closer to Halloween.

Attached: the crane wife(bando).png (1000x1150, 393K)

Cool husbando. What's your favorite type of subject to draw?

I love your degenerate posts

Leveling in WoW from level 1 to 120 with waifu!

this is a husband of excellent quality! what a dreamboat. and i came home just in time for it, too.

do you have a name tag or a moniker you ascribe to? i really like to keep my pictures organized by artist.

Attached: Death Breath!.jpg (600x831, 267K)

Not sure, actually. I just like pushing myself out of my comfort zone, trying styles I'm not used to. I do enjoy when I can get a little crazier with the features, and not worry about making them beautiful and symmetrical and perfect.
I'm glad you like him, wasn't sure if I made him look too old. He's supposed to be reading, but the book looked odd being that close to his face.
I don't have a drawfag name or anything, I'm just a fellow husbandofag who lurks here.

What happened to the husbando thread on /cm/? I guess it didn't work out?