Could you beat the shadow version of yourself in a fist fight to the death?

Could you beat the shadow version of yourself in a fist fight to the death?

Attached: 029827673938.png (1084x2048, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHHZvNx3zrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah, im gonna let them finish me off

Assuming it's the same as me except black with red eyes then I technically have a 50% chance. I'd try and get it at least neutral first though, why would I fight my shadow copy for no reason?

Because he is trying to kill you.

Since it's the dark version of yourself it will probably fight more violently and with cheap tactics, also would hold nothing back. The dark version of yourself is probably better at fighting

probably not, because of .

I am the shadow version of myself

>ray cism
>outside of b
Tasteless

Ahem ok listen

Attached: 20190822090439.jpg (1279x720, 292K)

t. brainlet

how the fuck is this racist?

this, it probably would have fast twitch muscles and not stop attacking you even when you were down

The implication that because the person is black(in a literal sense) that they would be underhanded.duh.

>not befriending your shadow self
youtube.com/watch?v=IHHZvNx3zrw

Attached: scott and nega scott.jpg (450x686, 55K)

No, I would try to Scott Pilgrim it but I doubt it would work and he'd just beat me to death while I try to convince him not to fight me.

Its too bad everything leading up to that point is insufferable. But i guess thats just how well scott is written because jesus christ can i not stand him in the slightest.

>The implication that because the person is black(in a literal sense) that they would be underhanded.duh.
the only person here that made that association is you. stop projecting.

You literally associated darkness with evil you actual intectually dishonest chimp.

the entire thread is about a "shadow" version of yourself you fucking brainlet

>what is a literary theme for countless fucking centuries, fighting your own darkness, Man vs Self, darkness associated with the night because all sorts of bad shit can happen, etc.
>REEE RAYCISMS DARK = BLACK
You're making it pretty fucking obvious you're either a brainlet or a troll mate, if not both.

You are grasping at straws that dont even exist. Oh and using ad hominem attacks isnt the right way to argue,so calling me a troll or a brainlet just nullifyed the argument you made.

sure i could, what is that fucker gonna do

fair enough

Yes, I am a hero after all.

Attached: x41kol651fi11.jpg (800x800, 679K)