Me 6'3", fit

>me 6'3", fit
>probably good looking since women of different age often show interest signs.
>have severe depression, mood changes all the time. And probably many more mental problems.
Why even live?

drop disc quic lel

Why?
Very original post

Be my depressed Chad bf pls. I will put up with your mood swings.

Get a therapy.

Are you Slavic? Originally.

Why do you think so? Yes I am

5-6/10 at best. While your chin and jaw are decent at length(only decent feature you have) they are poorly developed and rounded as a basketball. You definitely look worse in other photos since that's a tryhard cover half of your face selfie that fat girls use.

im not but i love slavs ouo

You have those eyes. Also you said you are depressed and depression is second nature to many Slavs. I hope you find happiness, handsome Slavbro user.

Does it matter? I didn't asked for rate. But thanks. Also its not try hard photo. I accidently clicked it when was cowered camera with one finger.

Those eyes look tired cos I only slept 4 hours last night btw

But any way what did you mean by "those eyes"?

Sorry. I'm only into girls.

Fuck off
As if the trannies weren't bad enough, now we have this shit.

Not him but I have the same eyes as you. We Slavs have those cold, dead looking eyes, and it's like he said depression is second nature to us.

i am a roastie smart ass

I'm not sure about depression being second nature for slavs. You being stereotypical.
True roastie would never call her self roastie

Seems to me like you're fishing for compliments or something similar.

Fuck it. Here's a few, good job staying in shape. Decent bone structure, mental health is rarely the soul reason that people end relationships. Minimize the effect on who you're with. Find your best coping method. Be open and honest with people to whom your emotional state is relevant.

>big if true
ive been calling myself that for years,you sound like a newfag who thought this was som super secret incel klub

hope you are proxy posting qt =3

Well I was just assuming. Its not big secret that majority users here are guys. And those who are girls usually doesn't call them self's roasties.

its just like having a micropenis,i own it and care more about my face and other things ppl see.im studying rn but is ya wanna drop disc

>rozelli is here

Don't you have like a ..life? Srsly get one you fucking retard camwhore

If your dick is small, the kink community has a lot to offer you.

>rozelli
literally whomst

Google rozelli r9k.
These poster :

i forgot to say if lol

>literally whomst
this girl

Attached: 1544632471400.jpg (2909x4577, 1.09M)

Let us see your belly

i feel honoured fren,wat is your dic i like datamining who pay attention to detalis men

I am a girl btw. But its cool.

Why picture was deleted?

>deletes the picture
You are such a high-inhib anxious faggot. Downloaded your picture and made it as my Discord avatar by the way.

I didn't delete it. Its no problem. Use it where ever you want.

Posting your face is banned on this board. Jealous incels need to fuck off.

>jealous incels
A cm of my shit mogs both you and him combined.

Post face then you LARPer.

>Posting your face is banned on this board.
I'm a dark triad bad boy. I don't give a fuck about the rules.

Attached: 35k6hwm.jpg (640x1135, 86K)

oo handsome boy

2.5/10
oorigginall

Op won't post contact fake confirmed

Going sleep. Don't have discord on phone. Can't remember I'd. Tomorrow at same time will make an other thread same as this one.

Dont forget to add me depressed Chad user.