Why are incels so passive? Most of them could easily get a gf if they tried

Why are incels so passive? Most of them could easily get a gf if they tried

Attached: a523c90df954c60bb327dfac20b65022.jpg (754x721, 63K)

you can't know this unless you are a femanon?

The risk is too high for males these days. Clumsy, awkward, inexperienced flirting alone can get you into trouble. Even if not legal/professional trouble, you still run the high-risk of being labelled as the "creepy pervert" within your social group/community.

incel =/= kissless virg
incels are incels because they are trying you idiot or else they would just be volcel

I do try but never get past a few messages, and I have no friends to talk to for advice on how to improve
also I know this is 100% bait but I don't get why people pre-emptively refer to people who can't get a gf as "incels", implying that every one of them is some woman hating terrorist

>I don't get why people pre-emptively refer to people who can't get a gf as "incels", implying that every one of them is some woman hating terrorist

You can thank the reddit and 8ch incels for that

Why are poor people so passive? Can't they just apply for a job?

Attached: 10iht-letter10-india-articleLarge.jpg (600x386, 48K)

It's 1% their fault. 99% of the fault lies in a bunch of normalfags who talk to each other about how terrible incels are and just make up worse and worse things in a feedback loop of hate.

they are cowards
originally coward

Define trying originally.
>inb4 get a haircut lose weight shower and brush your teeth
Spare me the Jordan Peterson lecture. Most virgins here are average guys with at least decent hygiene.

Actively approaching girls/developing a social circle that makes all of that easier

Incels do not try. If they did they wouldn't be incels.

I literally don't know how to form a social circle or strike up a conversation with a random person out of nowhere. I'm trying to build up my conversational skills by talking to people online but nobody cares to try and help me. I try and ask people questions about themselves and get to know them but they never seem to care enough about me to answer earnestly. I don't really blame anyone for this since much of the problem comes from me being unable to express my thoughts/emotions, but it's really fucking frustrating trying to build yourself up from nothing.

i'm genetic trash. it's over for me

because, the winners get better at socializing and get more of what they want, etc

and the losers, who are recluse and at the bottom of the social hierchy get worse over time

rich get richer and poor stay poor

fuck i literally had to make this picture because i didnt have it aparently. i hope you enjoy my work

Attached: rich get rich poor stay poor.jpg (1448x832, 636K)

It is, but if you manage to improve, your chances of getting a gf will be astronomically high compared to the current you. For unoscial men it's really a sad situation since the absolute majority of women want a social man. But if you do really want a gf, that's the most important thing to do (after you get the meme shit like showering out of the way).

Hello, shill from r/inceltears

This is exactly why I dont try to flirt irl, I dont wanna be seen as a creep, I'm already an outcast I dont need to be seen as a legit threat
I've tried online, like legitimately tried with well thought out messages and everything. Nothing came of it

If you had spent the effort you did on that lame picture on getting a gf instead you would have got laid by now.

this, some bitch could falsely accuse you of rape and she'd get away with it even if she goes as far as to consenting to have sex with you, at least in muttland, Canada, and the UK that is

I'm tall, thin but not underweight, have a wide array of interests normie and otherwise, have settled down with a home, income, can hold a conversation, and can posture myself like a self-respecting adult. I have a social circle.

I'm also emotionally stunted from a lifetime of psychiatric care. Honestly I'm just lonely and want to get to know people on a level that isn't based on throwaway interactions or pity. It really does feel like there aren't women out there. It doesn't matter what interest I have or where I go.

The thing is that hookup culture is a way for lost people like myself to meet up, but I don't want to fake it for one nighters. I've tried it and it makes me feel like shit. How does somebody form healthy interactions that aren't completely empty? Banging for the sake of saying I can does nothing for me if I feel the urge to cut after.