Being a little shy is a dealbreaker with women, but being in a gang, unemployed, having a criminal record...

>being a little shy is a dealbreaker with women, but being in a gang, unemployed, having a criminal record, or being a filthy slob isn't
Kinda makes you think, doesn't it?

Attached: 1564603777754.png (314x278, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Kinda makes you think, doesn't it?
kinda makes me sometimes want to blow my brains out desu

>shy guy doesn't even try
>criminal tries

Makes you think

The fact that this revelation does inspire you to be the biggest asshole peice of shit is bewildering to me. If you think thats the case then why dont you try and be that eay,huh wise guy?what do you even have to lose at this point.

>shy guy doesn't try
Not true btw.

I am both shy and a criminal believe it or not. Victimless crimes entirely.

I'm "shy' but I'm not a doormat. Say I'm selling a lbs of weed for 1100, Tyrone says he wants it for nine.

"No, fuck you tyrone, don't nigger me."

Criminality says nothing about your manhood. Being afraid to oppose another man does.

I know neets who sell lsd who still dont get laid because I can get a sheet for $60. Not even being mean. Just being stern.

It's not about criminality, its about the confidence criminals have.

Why are some people born confident while others need to self improve for years/decades to get some? Or do you think its shitty (((modern))) parenting?

Because only criminals and people who solely care about themselves are willing to take risks. While genuinely good people are smart enough not to do anything that brings consequences to them and others.

Really makes you think.

This is why I absolutely hate shy girls. At least loud obnoxious stacies aren't hypocrites.

>consequences to them and others.
sex
it's not women's fault if you don't try
niggers are trying

The worst part of it all is that you could become a violent criminal asshole, and you'd still be too ugly to get a gf.

>sex
If consider that the same as rape, maybe.
>it's not women's fault if you don't try
Women don't like being raped.
>niggers are trying
Who almost always deemed criminal.

Not really, i know fat, bald, dumb, dirty niggers who sell weed that have plenty of women after them. The vast majority of robots are average looking.

>niggers
seriously? of all the examples you could use, you went with actual criminals?

>While genuinely good people are smart enough not to do anything that brings consequences to them and others.
>tfw too smart to ask a girl for a date

Imagine actually believing this

Attached: 70ab758477fa84ed8fc0300ad40f260d.jpg (600x315, 40K)

>shy guys don't try
Not true but ok. You think you can go around just asking women on dates if they show zero interest? And even if they do its not a sure thing. I talk to lots of women but they dont give me the social cues

Yeah I think so too maybe even good looking just don't have any confidence and don't know how to interact with woman. I'd by no means say i'm ugly or I couldn't get a gf I just lack in confidence and even approaching woman is hard for me, also I don't leave my house so it's entirely my fault. I'm pretty high so I have a moment of clarity but that will fade in about a bunch of hours and i'll insult woman and say the same shit Robots do. But gotta enjoy Animals now woooooo

Attached: Animals gif.gif (612x607, 1.11M)

>shy guys don't try
not at all true. there are some people you can't change the minds of they're already not interested. you can't make people do what you want them to do, and I don't know why this is hard for men to understand.

Chad can be as shy as he wants he still gets pussy. They come to him. He just needs to not be retarded and they land on his dick.

>but they dont give me the social cues

You're probably autistic or socially inexperienced, and probably not seeing the signs or misinterpreting them

>They come to him. He just needs to not be retarded and they land on his dick.

He has to at least go out or make his existence known otherwise for that, which is too much effort for the average incel

He's probably reading the cues just fine. And those cues are "I'm not romantically interested in you." Believe it or not, some girls aren't interested in you.

Extremely quiet guy here, this may be a cultural/regional thing as well. I grew up in the rural south and never had a gf or any women interested in me but when i moved to NY i had plenty of gfs. I think certain parts of America introversion is seen as alien, like normies cant comprehend not being loud and energetic 24/7

I hate to sound like a redditor, but dunning kruger probably explains it. the problem is most people assume that if someone's confident then they have good reason to be confident, when in reality most confident people (men especially) are usually either stupid, talentless, or (inclusive) sociopathic

Strawman.
This. Its really not that hard to read social cues, its not like i have never had a woman interested in me, its just that i have had to work much harder than say some drug dealing felon with anger problems, who basically have pussy thrown at them

That could also be but since most guys have eventually success with women one was or another it's more likely the first one

It's not that. It's that you realize the risk versus reward of what you are doing.

Tyrone wants this lbs for 900? Okay, well I payed 6 for it. Is 300 profit enough for me to risk a felony? Because Tyrone is going to expect a consistent price.

No. I'm going to stick to my guns. 1100. That way even if he talks me down to 1000 then I'm still making what I need plus interest which is going to be like 200.

The biggest thing? Dont be afraid of confrontation. My dad enrolled me in boxing lessons at a young age and I own several guns.

Women are nothing. Just people. I'm shy, but if I like some one I trust myself to tell them .

Play to your strengths, nigger. you dont have to be a criminal but be assertive.

Dont be anyones bitch.

>Its really not that hard to read social cues

Do you like trains, user?

Its not about that, its more about how a quiet guy will have a much much smaller dating pool than the felon.

>That could also be but since most guys have eventually success with women one was or another it's more likely the first one
Good fucking god, I don't think I've read a statement that wound up saying absolutely nothing before.

>but since most guys have eventually success with women
/his/ here, most men end up living their lives (or dying) before they get the chance.

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

you retard the reason shy girls don't approach shy guys is because they're shy. it's a porcupine's dilemma thing - they aren't rejecting you because you're shy they're rejecting you because they don't have the balls to do anything else, even if they want to

Women arent going to kill you. What? They'll tell you to fuck off? Make fun of you a little?

You browse Jow Forums. Make with the bantz. Might even make them respect you.

>sociable people have a bigger dating pool

mind=blown

No. You have the same dating pool. I dont date women in felon circles. That's retarded.

I like girls who play mtg, eat sushi, watch anime. Same shit you like.

>I like girls who play mtg, eat sushi, watch anime. Same shit you like.

With how many of those girls do you interact IRL

fucking keked mate lole lole oleerer

Where do you meet them. I don't know any girls like this

>I am shy
>"No, fuck you tyrone, don't nigger me"
Hmmmm.....

At the moment? 3. Only fucking one. Most girls I fuck are from tinder or PoF.
Even then I'm not bullshitting them about what I want. My profile says casual sex.

The three I actually talk to are the ones I want long term. I met 1 at friday night magic, two through mutal friends playing d&d.

It would be comforting if that were the case, but I've seen too many shy girls on the Internet talk about how they want a confident outgoing boyfriend for me to take it seriously. Nobody likes shy guys.

I'm shy. I stay in my apartment. I dont come out unless I have something to do. I dont like people too much. I say what I want. What is he going to do? Shoot me? I have what he wants and we're actually pretty close at this point. His real name is Adonis. Yes, I call him Tyrone, yes, i call him a nigger.

It doesnt matter. We have fucked chicks together. He is MY nigger.

You arent looking for shy girls on the internet unless it's a hookup site.

You're looking for shy girls irl who want people to treat them like more than just pussy and to be straight with them.

What? I'm not looking for shy girls at all.

Two important things you guys should know
>being shy is a feminine trait.
and
>more impulsive men are more likely to ask more women out, making them more likely to get a gf than shy guys

As for the
>filthy slob
It's a stereotype about men and many women don't mind men being messy since it's "to be expected"

Then you are going to have to break some eggs and be willing to take some embarrassment.

Experiment to see what works.

kinda makes you think men who just sit around are boring and nobody wants them.

>OP is full of shit
Kinda makes you think, doesn't it?

There is a difference between being introverted and being shy you retard

And neither prevents you from getting a gf

The gangster guys get pussy from drug addicts, it's not really lust or love that attracts women to them

>tfw have zero negative stereotypical guy traits but lots of negative stereotypical girl traits

Single mom? Also, you have a lot to learn, user, but a lot of time as well.

>fat, bald, dumb, dirty criminals get laid
>average robots get passed up

Youre not really making the point you think youre trying to make

Read the post i was replying to.

Your mums my gf you cum guzzling homo

Stinks of reddit but its true. Women are attracted to confidence. That is their primary motivator. Hence why they hate shy guys. They are the opposite of the confident men they desire

I don't think they hate them, they just don't really care about them and prefer confident men. Admittedly shy men are also less likely to ask girls out, which reduces their chances (whereas the confident man will ask many girls out no problem).

I did

Who is going to fuck a NEET virgin robot just because he sells drugs?

Let me reiterate
You are not making the point you think youre trying to make