What would society be like if women were killed the day they turn 26 (and men whey they turn 52)?

What would society be like if women were killed the day they turn 26 (and men whey they turn 52)?

Attached: 8cbbd7e417bf5564292906917891b68c.jpg (3000x1445, 780K)

i feel like women would do the exact same thing they are already doing. i think men would feel obligated to leave their house and do something better with the shorter amount of time they have.

an actual deadline would give men drive to do something great and it would simply validate a woman's lifestyle that she already has like "the swipe life"

women would just become even worse whores. For some reason I can imagine male suicide also going up, paradoxically. But maybe just projecting.

single dads everywhere
milfs executed by the dozens every day

Remindeer that this is Jenna Jameson today (45yo).

Feel old yet?

Attached: jenna-jameson.jpg (1500x1500, 326K)

>an actual deadline would give men drive to do something great and it would simply validate a woman's lifestyle that she already has like "the swipe life"
if this were true, history would've demonstrated that these everyday men would have done something worthwhile with their lives. it doesn't depict that. the truth is that most people are deathly lazy and don't really give a fuck about anything.

she's always been disgusting

I'd still fuck her, op is a mega faggot.

And they say cunny is a crime.
I don't know what kind of mad lad would choose right over left.

Dancing jews because the majority of the population would be nigger and spic if white women were killed that early.

why is poor baby on the verge of tears?

>if this were true, history would've demonstrated that these everyday men would have done something worthwhile with their lives.
history doesnt write about the everyday man though
>if this were true
theres been no "deadline" like OP suggests so theres no example to look to in written history

not really sure what the point of your post is

Wouldn't it be worse for guys then? Less women in the pool which means more likely Chad's hypergamy just gets worse.

Wow, tattoos just age so gracefully, so worth it.

this post makes IiteraIIy no sense

She was talking about that time when she was """""sexually assaulted""""" by Weinstein

>history doesnt write about the everyday man though
my point was that we would have seen more significant things being done, but there's nothing that indicates this was the case.
>theres been no "deadline" like OP suggests so theres no example to look to in written history
there always seemed to be wars going on. the life expectancy for the average man was roughly around high-30s to mid-40s.
>not really sure what the point of your post is
that it doesn't matter if there's a deadline. nothing would change. men as a whole aren't magically going to start doing great things.
t. brainlet

LOL i thought this was Namcy Pelosi

cult of pussy would be even stronger than it is now

the way you use writing to express your ideas is... weird

Was she a burn victim?

youre looking at it with hindsight though. to live in the moment with an actual deadline would be different. woulda/coulda/shoulda is easy