Has anyone here did Sugar daddy dating?

Saw a thread up here last night and now I'm intrigued. Has anyone did Sugar daddy dating? Does anyone have any experience with it? Do you need to be a baller in order to pull girls? Or can a "decent" normie job do?

Attached: default-6.jpg (885x575, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resveratrol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Op is a faggot and a fucking degenerate

Attached: 1564534206311.jpg (181x203, 50K)

not the question

Depends on the girl, but you'll need at least 25,000/year to throw at her, usually much more. 25k is the low end and you'll likely not get that great of quality.

Depends. I've fucked a cute tight girl in a college town for a month plus for a $500 car repair. That was fair to me. Now that I'm up in a bigger city there's girls expecting $2k+ a month. I don't think they understand the value of money or their own pussy. So if you can find someone level headed that needs "help", yes. Avoid chicks that think they can live off of you.

no. thats my sugar, honey bee

Attached: 192F7676-0ADC-4182-AB39-0E485F1F0252.jpg (504x800, 28K)

Hi, sugar daddy here. What do you want to know?

is wine better than drinking 40oz beer Lucifer? never tried it before

your inflation of the asian women stock will not last.

Attached: 4E5A295C-9299-4800-A81B-B7658264A5A9.gif (220x206, 504K)

yes. i love red wine made from malbec grapes, pic related.

nice. I heard the hangovers are bad with red wine compared to white wine. how do red wine hangovers compare to hangovers with beer? normally I don't drink much water when I drink, as I want to get hammered. will I be good without water if I binge drink red wine?

i never got a hangover from red wine since ive started drinking again.

if you buy cheap red wine made from anything like MD 20/20 you would get hangovers.

i recommend wine made only from malbec grapes.

Funny you should say that, my newest sugar baby is a little Asian girl.

of course she is, bud.

alright I'll take that into account. what's so good about the taste of wine made from malbec grapes?

the taste is nice, but its not about only the taste.

wine made from malbec grapes have the highest concentration of this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resveratrol

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resveratrol
hmm so it has potential as a weight loss supplement and in high enough doses can lower blood pressure. that's interesting, I could stand to shed a few pounds here and there. are you a skeleton from wine abuse? does wine even have many calories? I see you posting about your love of wine all the time lol.

Can't think of something more cucked than being a sugar daddy, no matter how hot she is

im not a skellington. im a strong boi that does calisthenics and eats like a hero. yes i do love my malbec wine.

low doses of weed can improve your workouts apparently. do you use it at all? just curious. I smoke a backwoods every friday.

Explain? You're not making any sense.

ya i got a lil bit i dip into now and then. its excellent with red wine.

weed and alcohol synergy is something else. don't like to indulge too much and get cross-faded though, as it makes me dizzy and slightly sick. I sleep much better with it as well. I get the wildest dreams from alcohol though. Do you?

yup, from malbec wine. ive had some -nice- dreams under its influence.

pic related showed up in one of them.

Attached: 318447AE-526E-4192-9E56-D098B5984AB8.png (290x290, 119K)

>cuddling dizzy on her bed
>shes cuddling me at waist level, face near my groin
>growing boner
>she cuddles me tighter
>it keeps growing, then she looks up at me and breaks away
>everything fades away, shes inside a chapel singing hymns with a few other people
>the chapel walls are glass, the roof are dark brown wooden logs
>im outside the chapel, watching her sing
>the chapel is dark except for a spotlight on dizzy
>the sky outside is dark grey, sun is hidden

then i wake up. pic related is what i was drinking on the night i had this dream.

Attached: 4598EE9A-A9D1-43E1-86A9-1CBF4C127CC5.jpg (800x1000, 59K)

God I'm so glad I live in Europe.

Someone is seething mad with envy. For our next meet I'll have her wear a japanese schoolgirl uniform.

it wasnt sarcastic, not in the way yew think. it was a "of course she is" as in im not the least bit surprised.

All my other sugar babies have been white so this is a new thing. I intend to make the most out of it. She's also kinky and very submissive.

have a glass of wine and rethink how yew are burning cash. have fun

Lol proud of being a beta payfag with shit genetics? I mog you to death by hanging you cumskin bitch, your little chink princess is making bank off of your simp ass just for dressing up. Pathetic cumskin coping.

>beta payfag
Lolno.
>shit genetics
Lolno.

Kissless virgin NEET seething with envy from his mother's basement.

You're paying money out the ass for a used hole that better, non-beta men get for free. You are a cuck.

Maybe you should look up the word cuck in a dictionary.

>I-If I just say no then it's not true!!!11
If you were actually decent looking you wouldn't be paying a whore to act out your anime fantasies, you are a subhuman paypig and your life is a complete failure. Paying thousands to some woman is compensation for you being an uggo with bad genes.

Attached: I'm_Fine_Wojack.jpg (601x508, 23K)

>how do red wine hangovers compare to hangovers with beer?
they're fucking excruciating mainly because the sugar. wine is good for like a glass, maybe two. if you're gunning to get blasted off of wine, you're going to have an incredibly bad time the next morning. (think extreme cotton mouth where you can't remove the taste)

i drink whole bottles with no hangover. in fact i feel wonderful the morning after.

avoid cheap wine

I am decent looking and easily fuck girls for "free". I also can have sugar babies because I have money and because I can. There is in fact nothing more alpha than being a sugar daddy. It is a display of your power. But I wouldn't expect a kissless virgin NEET like you to understand.